Ratings for Dr. Daniel WU

I was treated with the utmost care when I came in for a procedure. My well-being was definitely the order of the day, and I am grateful for that. He was thorough, but not burdensome with his explanation of my conditions and subsequent treatment. Dr. Wu cared about me and about his own staff - I felt like I was in great hands! Not only did he explain everything well, but he made me feel comfortable and safe. Truly, that's all I can ask for.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

This Doctor was so unprofessional! He wasn't dressed appropriately. Wasn't wearing gloves and didn't have the necessary equipment to complete procedures...other staff were constantly running to get supplies he didn't have on hand..he would be in the middle of a procedure and couldn't continue until preseuunt staff ran and then gave him what was needed to finish the procedure. He should always have everything needed and always have the appropriate attire and always wear gloves. Also, he doesn't take responsibility for his mistakes and will blame the other staff that is present. Nothing is ever done about it and people are tired of working with him and constantly.having to find whatever he is lacking.and his attire is usually inappropriate and he doesn't take responsibility for his mistakes.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Dr. Daniel WU's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2002)

Commercial Insurance Company