Ratings for Dr. Boris R. Larreta

As I write this it brings tears to my eyes because I believe Dr. Boris Larreta helped saved my mothers life. My mother is 87 and he gave us hope and confidence that something could be done. He talked to us in a kind loving manner and with much knowledge and experience. My mother now goes to him even though she is out of network. She is recovering well, better then expected. Thank you , Thank you , Thank you for taking care of our mother.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Dr. Larreta is a wonderful, caring, top notch heart doctor. He performed an emergency angioplasty on my husband 2 days before Christmas at St. Joseph's in Burbank. We were very pleased with the entire staff at the hospital, but Dr. Larreta really impressed us. He gave us confidence and hope at a very stressful time. Since then he has monitored my husband's progress carefully and helped him to a complete recovery. We are very happy he was on call that morning in the ER!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr. Boris R. Larreta's Credentials

• Farsi

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Burbank, CA