Ratings for Dr. Jordan L. Mitchell

Terrible doctor and terrible staff I have ever seen

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I don't feel like just another patient when I walk into Dr. Mitchell's office. In addition to her being the best doctor I've ever visited, her staff and nurses are absolutely amazing as well! I always get in for my appointment within 5 minutes of arriving and scheduling an appointment when I need one has never been a problem. All around wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Mitchell is a really great OB. When I found out that she doesn't do VBACs, I liked her enough not to switch to someone who does even though I really didn't want to have another c-section. Her office staff are really nice as well. I feel like they are very efficient and I get right in and out most of the time. Dr. Mitchell calls me with results herself, which I really like. I feel I can call her with any concerns. I would recommend Dr. Mitchell to anyone who is seeking a friendly, knowledgeable OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Mitchell is such an amazing doctor!!She is so caring and very attentive! I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of an OB/Gyn!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012