Ratings for Dr. Allison J. Brown

Dr. Brown is knowledgable and professional. In my opinion she would better serve her patients to try harder at providing options instead of just doing what everyone else does. The same old approach to medical care isn't the best for every person. The examining rooms are very starkly lit and the staff members are polite but definitely not warm and friendly. Robotic is more the word. For my routine visit I waited an hour in the paper sheet staring at myself in the mirror, sticking to the cushion. I didn't see many other patients in the building that day so why such a long wait? My exam was thorough to the point of being humiliating, lying naked and being asked to turn over like a pig on a skewer with the assistant taking it all in. Previous dermatologists I have seen offered far more respect to one's privacy while still conducting a proper and complete exam. It could be a much more pleasant experience. I hope my review serves as a constructive suggestion and not a bashing.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr. Allison J. Brown's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 2005)