Dr. Avron H. Lipschitz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Avron H. Lipschitz

I had a deviated septum for many years not allowing me to breath and getting sinus infections. I had surgery three times with different Doctor but they didn't fix the problem. Dr. Lipschitz corrected the problem and I can finally breath again. He is caring, honest and knows his stuff. I give him 10 stars if I could!!!!! Julie Craver

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Great doctor and staff I recommend 100%. My facelift is perfect.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Wish I could give Dr. Lipschitz ten stars. I'm so happy with my lower face and neck lift.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Awesome talent, kind, caring and attentive staff...follow up until he is satisfied with the job he did.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Very professional, knowledgeable and personable physician and staff. I will definitely recommend to friends, clients and family.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Great doctor! He is very informative, compassionate and is an excellent surgeon. The office staff are very pleasant and helpful as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Lipschitz for any plastic and/or reconstructive surgery.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Lipschitz for a very severe burn I had & was hospitalized at Martin for 2 wks. with drains and skin grafts. Never ever get near a candle with long sleeve pajama tops on. Up in flames it went for me. He did excellent work on me, although I will be scarred for life, but this was in June 0f 2012 & I returned to the good Dr. in Feb. of 2013 to get a facelift. Oh wow!! He really did a super job & not dramatic, just very subtle. All my friends who haven't seen me in a while say that my grandbabies & the good Forida living in the winter must do it for me. The Dr's. good wife was there for me at all times as well as his nurse. I really want to applause them for changing my life. Sincerely, Kaylynn Jacobi

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr Lipschitz IS my hero. He has ''transformed ''my body and life . I look like a young woman again ,but even better than I was.I look VERY natural. I have confidence like I never had before. His training and hard work shows . He really has a passion for what he's doing-fixing -healing -repairing-and helping save people that get hurt. He can do it all .I have seen several of his other ''works'' on people and his skill is really amazing & excellent !I am so lucky that he came to the Stuart area. He was my 5 th consult, so when I met him, I JUST knew < i'd pick him to do my procedures and felt complete trust., like I didn't feel quite with the others.He is also the nicest Dr.in town !! I just love him, and his wife Joanne. (((Dr. Lipschitz deserves 11 stars! from me)))!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Excellent doctor. Very attentive. Spent time with us. Great credentials. I underwent face and necklift which went very well. I love my new look.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

Seemed like a great doctor. We took my daughter for a checkup after a surgery

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Dr. Avron H. Lipschitz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Doctor Lipschitz is a board-certified plastic surgeon serving the Treasure Coast and Palm Beach communities. He has built his unique practice on his refined aesthetic acumen, advanced surgical techniques and the genuine compassion he brings to the table with each of his patients. As both an art and a science, Palm Beach & Stuart Florida Plastic Surgeon Dr. Lipschitz combines his surgical expertise with a life-long passion to achieve natural and long-lasting results with each plastic surgery procedure.

• English

• Johns Hopkins University (Grad. 2011)

Top Hospitals in Stuart, FL