Ratings for Dr. Avron H. Lipschitz

Awesome talent, kind, caring and attentive staff...follow up until he is satisfied with the job he did.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Very professional, knowledgeable and personable physician and staff. I will definitely recommend to friends, clients and family.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Great doctor! He is very informative, compassionate and is an excellent surgeon. The office staff are very pleasant and helpful as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Lipschitz for any plastic and/or reconstructive surgery.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Lipschitz for a very severe burn I had & was hospitalized at Martin for 2 wks. with drains and skin grafts. Never ever get near a candle with long sleeve pajama tops on. Up in flames it went for me. He did excellent work on me, although I will be scarred for life, but this was in June 0f 2012 & I returned to the good Dr. in Feb. of 2013 to get a facelift. Oh wow!! He really did a super job & not dramatic, just very subtle. All my friends who haven't seen me in a while say that my grandbabies & the good Forida living in the winter must do it for me. The Dr's. good wife was there for me at all times as well as his nurse. I really want to applause them for changing my life. Sincerely, Kaylynn Jacobi

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr Lipschitz IS my hero. He has ''transformed ''my body and life . I look like a young woman again ,but even better than I was.I look VERY natural. I have confidence like I never had before. His training and hard work shows . He really has a passion for what he's doing-fixing -healing -repairing-and helping save people that get hurt. He can do it all .I have seen several of his other ''works'' on people and his skill is really amazing & excellent !I am so lucky that he came to the Stuart area. He was my 5 th consult, so when I met him, I JUST knew < i'd pick him to do my procedures and felt complete trust., like I didn't feel quite with the others.He is also the nicest Dr.in town !! I just love him, and his wife Joanne. (((Dr. Lipschitz deserves 11 stars! from me)))!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Excellent doctor. Very attentive. Spent time with us. Great credentials. I underwent face and necklift which went very well. I love my new look.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

Seemed like a great doctor. We took my daughter for a checkup after a surgery

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Excellent doctor. Well trained. He was empathetic.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011