Ratings for Dr. Bryan J. Wohlfeld

He is a wonderful doctor he makes you feel like you are his only patient. Takes time to explain every detail. I had a herniated disc. Thanks to him I recovered well. Forever greatful!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Dr. Wohlfeld is a gifted surgeon. He explains everything to you and answers questions patiently. His bedside manner is the best I have ever experienced. Before surgery he took detailed information on past surgeries and used that information to help reduce my anxiety and discomfort the entire time. God bless him. I wish there was a way to transfer his manner and expertise to others in - and entering into- his field. After surgery, he returned my calls within a short time and addressed any concern I had. I likewise found his staff responsive to both myself and my insurance company.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Dr. Wohlfeld was born to do what he does. I was diagnosed with a high grade Glioblastoma last December and he performed the surgery to remove the tumor. He did an AMAZING job. I have been under his care since then and he has been wonderful. He shows sincere concern, he is very knowledgeable and explains your condition in a way you will understand and takes the time to really get to know you. I have healed nicely And suffered no side effects from the brain surgery. Both my family and I feel very comforted by him and , look forward to hearing what he has to say at every visit.Today, I thank God, I have no active Cancer cells and the tumor is well contained. Dr. Wohlfeld... I thank you and will forever feel indebted to you!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012

Dr.Wohlfeld is an amazing doctor ,my mom had gamma knife radiation done for a benign tumor. He did the procedure and did a wonderful job , he was very helpful and patient with our concerns and questions ,she is doing wonderfully and feels great ..I would recommend him completely.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Dr.Bryan Wohlfeld is by far the best doctor for anyone that has a brain related medical condition.He cares for the patient beyond the normal level of all other doctors.He saved my life.He will be thanked by me and my family for the rest of our lives.We will recommend him to anyone and everyone who needs the care DR. Wohlfeld can offer.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr. Bryan J. Wohlfeld's Credentials

• Spanish

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Pacificare