Ratings for Dr. Marc R. Dean

Dr. Dean is a doctor on a mission to get to the bottom of your medical problems. He takes all the time you need to answer your questions and always with great eye contact and a listening ear and caring heart. I would highly recommend Dr. Dean. He is the kind of doctor that has the patient's needs at the center of his practice. HIs enthusiasm is contagious and you walk away knowing you have finally found an ENT worth your time and effort. Thank you, Dr. Dean, for being just what the doctor ordered! BTY, his staff is excellent - very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

The front office staff is absolutely horrible. This could make or break a doctor's office. If I didn't need treatment I would NEVER go back. With that being said Dr. Marc Dean I feel very comfortable with. It's too bad he can't find a friendlier staff.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Excellent knowledge and very up-to-date. VERY nice looking. Would recommend him to anyone with ear trouble.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Dean. After many years of suffering with sinus infections, my allergist recommended Dr. Dean. I had a fairly new proceedure done in the office and had no down time after. I can breathe like never before and feel like a new person. He was so likeable and knowledgeable and explained everything in detail. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

After dealing with lots of mediocre MDs chasing a diagnosis for my husband, Dr. Dean was a breath of fresh air (easy on the eyes, too, not that it matters.) He is a very good listener and doesn't treat you like an idiot, which is a rare quality in physicians in my experience. He put my husband's mind at ease, acting like a big brother. :) He really helped his chronic sinusitis as well! Hubby had a neurological problem that occurred at the same time as the sinusitis and Dr. D was the first one to suggest the condition that turned out to be the correct diagnosis! (the neurologist missed it, but this ENT figured it out...it was Lyme!) He's basically a rock star and he doesn't get mad if you do research and ask medical questions. I've found that many docs are threatened by this, but not Dr. D, because he seems to really love what he does and have a passion for medicine and helping patients. He'll be our ENT for life.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Dr.Dean was very knowledgable and extremely kind. He placed tubes in our 3 year olds ears and the procedure was quick and successful.We would recommend him to everybody needing a ENT doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

Dr. Dean has the best bed-side manner of any doctor I have met to date. He took time to answer all my questions. He also made a "heavy" discussion feel lighthearted which gave me lots of hope. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Suffered with an ear infection for months and 4 months later I'm still getting bills.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Great with the patient. My son and I were both very comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr. Marc R. Dean's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)