flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

If you are looking for an excellent otolaryngologist in the DC area, Dr. Maiberger is it. He's kind and explained everything well. He gave me a call the night before the my tonsillectomy to check in & make sure I had his cell number. I was glad he did, as I had to call him on his cell during my recovery- once on a Friday evening when his staff had said he was out of town. He answered my calls (or called me back within minutes) & immediately addressed questions or called in needed prescriptions. Recovering from such this surgery as an adult is always difficult, but this doctor was consistently there for me. As I had been doing research before and after this surgery, I came across countless stories of adult tonsillectomy patients who couldn't even get a hold of their doctors or had very slow responses after the surgery. That is the polar opposite of my experience, thanks to the fact that Dr. Maiberger genuinely cares about his patients. I couldn't give him a higher recommendation.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Willing to actually listen to my concerns unlike many other doctors that tend to rush me out of the office. Most importantly, effectively addressed my allergies.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Nice staff and great doctor. Dr Maiberger took the time to discuss my diagnostic and reassure me. I trust him 100%.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Wonderful doctor, would trust him to take care of anyone in my family. Great bedside manner, attentive to me, easy to get a hold of, and does great work. Excellent experience

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Dr. Maiberger is very personable and did a great job of taking care of my son. I'm a surgeon myself and I trusted him with my 2 year old. Highly recommended and very well trained.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Dr Maiberger is very kind, knowledgeable, and helpful. He spent a lot of time discussing my diagnosis and treatment options, which I really appreciated.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Dr. Patrick G. Maiberger's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever encountered. Wonderful to deal with. 5+ stars. "

April 2, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Patrick" to "Patrick G."

October 21, 2013