Ratings for Dr. Samina Muneeruddin

Can't say enough nice things about Dr. Stamina and her helpful office staff. They always make each visit a pleasant one .

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Samina and her staff where very helpful. Dr. Samina was very sweet to my son and made him feel very relaxed. She spent alot of time with us to explain what was going on with him. We walked out of the office feeling relieved that it was nothing really serious. We definitely would recommend her for anyone who needs a renal doctor for children.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

dr Samina is wonderful. She took her time with me and answered all my questions about my daughter's condition. She relieved a lot of my anxieties regulating my newborn and her diagnosis. She is so sweet and made my husband and I feel so comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Dr. Samina explains everything so the kids understand what is going on. It helped me understand my condition, which is what my children have, better than my Nephrologist ever explained. My kids look forward to seeing her every year. We are truly blest to have her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

she take time to explain thing .she is the best she the only reason i still come to st Christopher. if they was to change her as my child doctor. i will be changing hospital for her care

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

We love dr samina. she is a doctor that truely cares and does verything she can to help

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013