Ratings for Dr. Megan S. Carmel

Dr. Carmel is a sweet woman who cares for her patients. She has never made me feel rushed and has always answered all my questions. Of all the OB experiences I've had in Rochester, she has been the best. Post op is great as well. Getting an appointment when needed urgently is great. The nurse always returns calls in a timely manor. My only desire is that she would be associated with RGH instead of Unity. Unity I am not too impressed with but it could be worse.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Carmel is by far the most compassionate OBGYN I have ever met. She truly cares about her patients and listens to all concerns. She has never made me feel rushed and has always taken the time to listen. I went into labor with my son at 16 weeks and he was born sleeping. My OBGYN had dropped me the day before for looking into a VBAC (which she didn't offer). I went in to the closest hospital to me that morning which happened to be Unity. I was given the doctor on call. That is when I met Dr. Carmel. She took excellent care of me and I feel very fortunate to have been placed in such capable hands that day. I look forward to continuing my care with her for many many years.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012