Ratings for Dr. Omer J. Riaz

My father had carotid surgery by Dr. Riaz. He and his team were great throughout the process.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Riaz is a consummate professional. My procedure went perfectly. The staff was courteous and professional.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Please do NOT use this Dr if you would like any type of explanation, or attention either before or after a surgical procedure. We have been in the hospital for 5 days due to continuous bleeding after a procedure Dr Riaz performed and when the nursing staff call him it takes HOURS to respond and he has never once followed up with his patient. He sends a tech who then reports back. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I made an appt to see him in January & I was suppose to have surgery in Feb.Now it's April 23 & his office still hasn't scheduled my surgery,because Dr Riaz didn't dictate a letter to my insurance company!!He's completely unreliable & unprofessional.I would NEVER recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Omer J. Riaz's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

• Cigna - Open Access