Ratings for Dr. Corey M. JOHNSON

Amazing doctor, he cured me of cancer. I would recommend him to anyone. He is an asset to Owensboro

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

This is a wonderful doctor. He is knowledgable and conscientious. My surgery went wonderfully and he is always available.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Terrible bedside manner I would not recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

I have been recently seeing him for interstitial cystitis after a long time of pain. He has been so polite and knowledgeable about helping me to find a way to transition back into a better quality of life. I couldn't ask for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

I made an appointment with Dr. Johnson after moving back to Owensboro from Louisville where my Urologist had been Dr. Peccha, a kind a good Doctor with whom I had a good working relationship. In other words, Johnson had big shoes to fill. Dr. Johnson helped to make this transition as smooth as possible for me, NEVER questioning my need for pain meds as I make kidney stones quite frequently AND doing exploratory surgery after the first sign of trouble even though I am self pay. I am gratfeful to Dr. Johnson and his staff, AND would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

Really good Doctor. Stopped my bleeding was prompt and is very nice person.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Dr. Corey M. JOHNSON's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)