Dr. Michael E. HYMBAUGH

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael E. HYMBAUGH

Outstanding Doctor. Awesome Bedside Manner. Would highly recommend him to all.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

St. Francis Cabrini Loss! Dr. Micheal Hymbaugh, his name says it all. He is such a compassionate man; the first day I met with him, I could wait to till my peers about him. He is awesome, and St. Frances Cabrini has made a big mistake by letting him leave. I have done so much better with my diagnosis; thank you so much Dr. Mike. I hope you reach all your endeavors, and hopefully you will remain here in the Cenla Area, where your patients need you. Remember just for today!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

He has canceled my appointment twice. My schedule is pretty full. I work full time and have children at home. I am going out of town to someone reliable.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

He is kind and professional. I enjoy his approach!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

HE'S A VERY GOOD DR.HE CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENT.HE'S WELL MANNER LOVE TO JOKE WITH HIS PATIENTS AND THERE FAMILY MEMBER.HE GET REAL SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR B/S;YOUR WEIGHT,CHOLESTROL,HIGH B/P.I THINK GOD FOR YOU DR. HYMBAUGH BECAUSE YOU CARE ABOUT ALL OF YOUR PATIENTS.AND WELL ALL LOVE YOU FOR THAT.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Dr. Humbaugh has an excellent bedside manner. He is very knowledgable and sincerely acts interested in each individuals case and care. I highly recommend seeing him.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

best doctor ever! he even calls on the phone to check up on me ever once in a while

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. Hymbaugh is very thorough. He takes time with each patient until every question is answered. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr.Hymbaugh is an excellent doctor very knowledgeable and easy to talk to.He has a genuine concern for his patients.He keeps up with the latest trends in endocrinology.His staff is awesome and they encourage the patients and make them feel at ease about being in the doctors office.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Dr. Michael E. HYMBAUGH's Credentials

• Spanish

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1996)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3376032'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.3

February 6, 2014