Ratings for Dr. Edward Zbella

Dr. Zbella and his staff is great! I was over the age of 40 wanting to have more children. Dr. Zbella was sensitive to my situation and provided answers to all the questions me & my Husband had. He provided us the best options to what we were looking to do. His staff was extraordinary, especially Andrea, Robin and Gail. Today I am happy to be expecting twins! We would recommend him to anyone looking to have children. Truly a wonderful, caring person who's surrounded himself with an equally caring staff.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

I didn't work with Dr. Zbella until the end, I usually saw Dr. Sanchez or other staff. Regardless everyone was amazing and sensitive to my family's needs and concerns. We are now expecting a baby girl in Oct. Would def recommend to any and everyone!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Zbella was such a great doctor to me. He helped me understand what I needed to conceive and really seemed to care about me as a person. His office and staff is so kind and helpful. I was able to conceive and I feel as though this office changed my life. I am so thankful.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I would highly recommend Florida Fertility Institute. They are caring, compassionate, and kindhearted. The staff is wonderful and made this trying process a lot easier. I would highly recommend Florida Fertility Institute.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 4 years. I started seeing Dr. Zbella in June. In August we found out we were pregnant with our first child. The staff is the best. I had a previous Dr and the experience felt like I was in a factory line for the IVF cycle that ultimately ended in failure. I highly recommend his office. Dr Sanchez is great also. He performed my embryo transfer because Dr Z was on vacation. I was concerned initially but when I heard I was pregnant, it didn't matter anymore.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Awesome doctor, I have had three babies since my Tubal Reversal

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

He may have helped other women get the children they wanted but I've never been that lucky. I had endometriosis that was never found till it was too late. He never even suspected it but instead thought all my female problems were due to fibroids.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2008