Ratings for Dr. Christopher A. Dawson

No follow up scheduled. Sent me to physical therapy and MRI and still in pain. Called office to see him again and 4 weeks for appointment.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Dawson made an inaccurate diagnosis after taking X-rays and sent me to physical therapy. Two months later I asked for an MRI and then followed up with him. He completely reversed his original diagnosis. Actually moved my arm and said this is how you know you don't have "frozen shoulder" which was his original diagnosis. Not at all effective in communications.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Dr Dawson is a very caring, concerned, and has excellent patient hands on skills. He's very cautious not to cause any unnecessary pain when examing the area of concern. Extremely empathetic to any inconvience due to pain when I visit. Superior at letting me know what my option are and when performing a procedure, telling me exactly what to expect before the procedure and step by step during the procedure. He's very approachable, never seems impatient with questions or time spent when I have an appointment. I never wait more than 5 minute after arrival. I have recommended Dr. Dawson to everyone I know who has a problem that he specializes in. I'm so glad to have found him.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

This dr. made life changing decisions without looking at all the facts that i brought to him. 600 pages of med records, not even a glance, mri's 12, not even a question. i went to him to manage my pain and i left with thoughts of suicide. to top all this off he made a negative comment about the amount Medicare paid him.......It was not my choice to be on Medicare , i felt very disrespected . I need help !!!!!! Not a judge!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Found the doctor to be lacking in bilatteral communication, thereby making inacurate decisions not based on solid information. The minumum wait after being show to a room was 30 minutes.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

Dr. Christopher A. Dawson's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Pacificare