Ratings for Dr. Ryan M. Guillory

Worst drs Office ever would not recommend this dr to anyone

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Worst place EVER!!!! Don’t recommend him period!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Doesn't listen to the patient and rushed through the visit.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Excellent doctor..explains problems thoroughly as well as options for care. Very friendlt .

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Amazing staff and Doctor! Very patient and helpful!! Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

He was rude, unprofessional and borderline negligent.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Guillory diagnosed a rare condition that many doctors never even find. He found this on my first visit. Very thankful for his thorough evaluation to help me with this. A very nice guy and the staff were great as well.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr Guillory saved my life!!!! I had throat cancer no money or insurance. He cared for me as though he was making a million. He set it up for me to be able to have surgery to remove cancer. Dr. Guillory continues to monitor my progress and to ensure my well being. He has so much compassion and genuine concern. He considers how things affect me physically memtally and emotionally and addresses the situation accordingly. I have God given faith in him and would trust him with my children and grandchildrens lives as well as mine. My cancer was stage 4 throat cancer and without his intervention would have died from it. Thank you Dr. Guillory as well as your associate and office personnel. I strongly recommend Dr. Guillory to anyone who wants concern compassion and the blessed assurance that he will follow through with what he begins with your best interest all the way through your treatment. This comes from genuine appreciation to him and his staff. GOD BLESS AND THANK YOU! CANCER FREE NOW

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

He is so kind and knowledgeable. I went to make an appt. and got in within 15 min. Have recommended him to many people. And staff is also great!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr. Gillory was a waste of time and money. He did not seem to care what you were there for and could not give clear answers as to your condition. The time he spent with us was a total of about 10 minutes. He said to come back if we had anymore problems. No way!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. Ryan M. Guillory's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2006)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Longview, TX