Ratings for Dr. Roger W. Hsiung

This Dr lied to me and said that he would remove my dead colon and still make it to where I can still use the restroom. The man took out all my large intestines and left half of the dead colon in. He didn't tell me until after the surgery what he had done. Well it didn't help. I still couldn't go. I took the test that you drink that chalky stuff and wait 2 hours. 8 hours later it still hadn't come out. The Dr that did the test said that the rest of the colon he left was totally dead, I had to buy an bag to finish I went back to him 3 times and told him to fix it and he said (What ever was wrong is my fault and to leave his office and find someone else. I am on my 5th surgery because of him. He is NOT a good Dr just a butcher

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

The staff in front desk is very unprofessional the oriental lady in the front is hard to understand and has bad communication skills . The doctor yells at his employees while their is still patients in the office how unprofessional is that's. Over all worst experience ever. Had a procedure done in which made my condition worse. I would not recommend this doctor to anybody.

Submitted December 13, 2014

This doctor really cares, is well trained, takes time with you and has a great clinic staff and environment.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Good experience throughout.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Very pleased with my care.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

The staff are helpful and kind and the physician is professional and knowledgable. I was helped with my issue, being put at ease. Things were explained well, my questions answered, and my procedure went well. The whole process and environment was great! I definitely recommend Dr. Hsiung.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr. Roger W. Hsiung's Credentials

• Mandarin

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)