Ratings for Dr. Jessica B. Kraker

If your state has a Judicial Database (Maryland), research your doctors criminal record. This is a new doctor in practice for about 3 years. Dr. Kraker did not believe I was in pain. Scheduled me for a EMG for lower back pain with numbness down both legs concentrating in the calves. When she finished preforming the electric shock portion of the exam. Dr. Kraker stated "you are healing." Then started the most painful part of the exam. A needle in the muscles. She stated I have enough for a MRI and here is a prescription for Nortriptylin for a whole year. She then stated that with the prescription she would have to see me again in a few months. When I found out the drug is a ANTI-Depressant. I conducted a search on the drug and its effect on patients with my problem. I learned Dr's. everywhere are prescribing this drug and it does not help the patients. But if you are taking other types of pain killers, the interaction creates a Heroin high.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Dr. Jessica B. Kraker's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Westminster, MD