Dr. Jeffrey D. Duman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey D. Duman

It seemed I had to wait quite as while to see the doctor but once I saw him I was very pleased. He was very knowledgeable and thorough. He listened to w hat I had to say and treated me. I don't have to go back and I am feeling much much better.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

So far so very good. Dr. Duman is proactive in approach, clear in explanations and listens and actually hears what I have to say. About half way through our work but very encouraging. Recommended!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

His staff was very nice and helpful. When I met the doctor he made me feel very comfortable. I don't have to see him for another 10 years (the joys of being over 50)! Yay.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Duman was thorough and thoughtful. I have recommended him to friends.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

very unprofessonal very critical accusing complains about paying taxes

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

Dr. Jeffrey D. Duman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Duman completed his undergraduate degree in biology at the University of Texas at Austin. He received his medical degree from the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston and was accepted into the national medical honor society, Alpha Omega Alpha. He completed his three-year internal medicine residency, as well as a three-year gastroenterology fellowship at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. Dr. Duman has a special interest in disorders of the esophagus and improving colon cancer prevention. Before joining The Oregon Clinic - Gastroenterology South, he conducted research in several areas including gender disparities in liver transplantation recipients and outcomes of patients with gastrointestinal bleeding. Over the years, he has presented the results of his research at several national scientific meetings and published in leading scientific journals.

• English

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2005)

• Colon cancer