Ratings for Dr. Joseph Narloch

Dr. Narloch has been in charge of keeping me at work for the past year or so. He has given me multiple injections in my lower back and has helped improve my condition each time. I would reccomend Dr. Narloch to those interested in taking a conservative safe and smart approach.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

I have been a regular patient of Dr. Narloch for almost 10 years. From the very start, he has always shown genuine caring and compassion for me during my episodes of extreme pain. His treatments not only enabled me to return to work after several injuries, but greatly improved my quality of life by relieving my symptoms as much as could be expected. I feel fortunate to have Dr. Narloch as my pain management physician and would not hesitate to recommend him to anybody else. The office and surgical staff is also extremely professional, efficient, and caring.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Hospitals, doctors, needles...these all make my blood pressure go way up and put my nerves on edge. The one doctor that makes me feel at ease is Dr. Narloch. I have been going to see him for 8 years for periodic epidural injections. Not only is he down to earth and patient with all my dumb questions, but he genuinely cares about his patients. He is an exceptional doctor and when he gives you an epidural it will make you feel like you're alive again. I highly recommend Dr. Narloch for taking care of your pain and your nerves, because let's be honest, getting a shot in your back is no fun. Both Dr. Narloch and his wonderful staff are so professional and experts at what they do.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

this doctor is unhelpful bordering on negligent. I saw him 4X in 1 month and he didnt remember me or performing an injection on my back. Very scary. I do not feel cared for by this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Dr. Joseph Narloch's Credentials

Dr. Narloch has more than 15 years of experience in treating patients. He began practicing physical medicine in 1992 after earning his medical degree from the University of California, Los Angeles School of Medicine. He then performed his internship and residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at Loma Linda University Medical Center. After his appointment as Chief Resident, he went on to become an assistant clinical professor at the Loma Linda University Pain Clinic for five years.

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

• Robert Taylor, M.D., Resident Research Award California Society of Physical Medicine and Rehab (1991)
  • S.P.O.R.T. Clinic Sports Medicine Award Scholarship (1987)
  • University of California Activities Honor Society (1985)
  • University of California Regents Scholar (1983)
  • University of California Jessica Jenkins Award Scholarship (1981 – 1983)

• Influence of Breathing Technique on Arterial Blood Pressure During Heavy Weight Lifting; Narloch JA & Brandstater ME. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 1995; 76(5)457-462.

Oxford