Dr. Joseph Narloch's Credentials
Accepting New Patients
Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients
Dr. Narloch has more than 15 years of experience in treating patients. He began practicing physical medicine in 1992 after earning his medical degree from the University of California, Los Angeles School of Medicine. He then performed his internship and residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at Loma Linda University Medical Center. After his appointment as Chief Resident, he went on to become an assistant clinical professor at the Loma Linda University Pain Clinic for five years.
- University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)
Areas of Expertise
Awards & Recognitions
- Robert Taylor, M.D., Resident Research Award California Society of Physical Medicine and Rehab (1991)
- S.P.O.R.T. Clinic Sports Medicine Award Scholarship (1987)
- University of California Activities Honor Society (1985)
- University of California Regents Scholar (1983)
- University of California Jessica Jenkins Award Scholarship (1981 – 1983)
Publications & Research
- Influence of Breathing Technique on Arterial Blood Pressure During Heavy Weight Lifting; Narloch JA & Brandstater ME. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 1995; 76(5)457-462.