Ratings for Dr. Elena T. Rehl

I was very disappointed and I am very upset about how I was treated. Her staff is horrible, it's almost impossible to get a call back. But the billing department works great. Getting charged for something just because her staff messed up a referral. Willingness to dissolve almost not existing this is going on for month now. I hate to pay for someone else's mistake. Never ever again.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Horrible bedside manners, horrible stuff not helpful whatsoever. I wish someone would have warned me. Stay away if possible.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

was referred to doctor Rehl for Fibrocystic breast. I went to her NP and was to follow up a couple of months later. It was a complete waste of time. Her attitude was out of control. She seemed very agitated that I would come to her because she was a "SURGEON" and didnt handle those kinds of things. Her NP should have told me that and saved me a days pay, my 40.00 copay and whatever else she gets from my insurance company. I certainly understand why she went into surgery because her bedside manners are not up to par. Very arrogant.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

My experience with Dr. Rehl was very positive. She was very compassionate and caring. After diagnosis my treatment was very timely. I would highly recommend her for treatment of breast cancer, she is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

This is an excellent doctor who really knows her stuff. She is kind and easy to relate to as a woman. The longest time a physician ever spent explaining anything to me. Just an overall good experience.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Excellent diagnosis, care and surgery results. Gave me lots of confidence for good outcome.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I could never get answers to some of my questions and her staff would never return my calls in a timely manner. My surgery pre-op changed three times once I finally found out when it would be. I was a nervous wreck waiting 5 weeks before my breast cancer surgery. My overall experience was not good at all with her office. Dr.Rehl was nice but still lacked a real comforting bedside manner.No one seemed to know what the other one was doing.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014