Dr. John T. Alexander

Ratings for Dr. John T. Alexander

At 62 both my chin and my eyes were "dragging". My main goal was to have the finished look be as natural as possible. During initial consultation, Dr. Alexander was very professional and personable and answered all of my detailed questions. I am now 2 months post surgery and the results are fantastic! I had chin and lower face lift as well as upper and lower eyelids. Everyone is saying I look so young and rested but my new look is so natural not one has suspected surgery! Pain has been minimal and I have healed quickly. Dr. Alexander is an exceptionally skilled artist and I could not possibly be happier. I wish I could show you all my new chin! I give only the highest praise for Dr. Alexander and all of his staff. Each of my pre and post op visits went so smoothly and exactly on time. All the staff are efficient and helpful. When I called Cindy with post-op questions she answered them all carefully with the most soothing voice ever. I absolutely trust Dr. Alexander and recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Alexander and all his staff at Alexander Cosmetic Surgery are fantastic. The service pre- and post op is terrific and his results are absolutely amazing! He is a superb professional with an artist's eye and works toward providing you with natural, beautiful results. I had several procedures done including a Facelift, Tummy Tuck and Liposuction. My recovery was far easier than most I read about on other plastic surgery sites, and a year later I'm still getting people telling me how great I look and wondering what I'm doing to stay looking so young! ;) I highly recommend Dr. Alexander and his wonderful staff at Alexander Cosmetic Surgery.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. John T. Alexander II, for 20 years, and 3 surgical procedure;, receiving exceptional care and results! His process and care is seamless through each touch point of his Cosmetic Surgery practice from scheduling, patient consultation, & surgery, to post-op, follow-up, and additionally through his Alexander Skin Care services. With each surgery, I had 100% confidence in Dr. Alexander--a detailed perfectionist, his anesthesiologist, and team of nurses, knowing I was in good hands and being well taken care of. I appreciate Dr. Alexander's point of view and approach to maintain ones God given beauty by conservatively refining for natural and refreshed results. Thank You, Dr. Alexander and your fabulous Team!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Alexander is not only a very talented plastic surgeon, he is a kind and honest person as well. I had several opinions from four well known doctors about my sagging upper eyelids. Dr. Alexander was my choice. I found his approach to my concerns conservative and minimalistic . It was exactly what I wanted and needed to hear. His stuff was easy to talk to and very sweet to me. The procedure went fast, painless and I was sent home with a new pair of eyes. I cannot tell you enough how much I love them after about 6 weeks after I had it done! I look restful, younger and feel great! A full recovery takes time but the results are wonderful. Dr. Alexander is a true artist in what he does! Take my advice and let him help you.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

If you are considering a procedure or surgery I highly recommend Dr Alexander. He's amazing and caring, has a wonderful "bedside" manner and actually called and text messaged me after my surgery! The staff are trained professionals and are quick to answer calls and questions no matter what time of day! Cynthia was an absolute blessing through this whole experience. I live in Florida and flew out to San Diego to have laser on my face and chest along with an upper/lower Bleph, neck/face lift and earlobe reduction. He was recommended to me by friends and I'm so grateful that they encouraged me to see him. Dr Alexander is an artist and made me look 10-15 years younger without making me look like I had anything done. I look so natural that my closest friends couldn't tell that I had work done....they said I look "rested" and happy : )

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Was referred here by a friend while contemplating cosmetic surgery. Great experience from start to finish. Dr. Alexander was so patient and professional and made sure all my questions were answered. His staff are so friendly and genuinely cared about me and my well-being. I'm a nurse and know what to look for in a good doctor and surgery center. After meeting Dr. Alexander and his staff, there was no need to "shop around." Great results from my procedure which has promoted friends to schedule consult and surgery. Would highly recommend Dr. Alexander for all your cosmetic surgery needs!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Debbie S. I couldn't be happier with my experience with Dr. Alexander and his staff. He removed a skin cancer from my temple 2 weeks ago and I can hardly see the scar already! I can hardly believe what a terrific job he did. He was very informative, patient, honest, reasonably priced and obviously a great surgeon. Darcy and Cynthia couldn't have been more friendly as well as helpful, caring and effective. I am grateful to have found such an amazing combination of qualities in him and in every person who I have dealt with at his office. Very satisfied. Debbie S

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

I am so grateful to Dr. Alexander. After having kids and breastfeeding, I had lots of stretch marks and the shape of my breast changed dramatically. I had a "Mommy makeover" a tummy tuck and breast augmentation and I now feel I have the best body ever. My surgery had no complications, the after care was easy and the support from Dr. Alexander and staff was phenomenal. I decided to do the surgery with him after three of my friends had surgeries there. After seeing their results, I knew I was in the best hands in San diego. I am just asking myself, why i didn't do it before.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Great experience from the beginning of the entire process. Dr. Alexander has a very customer friendly and supportive staff. They answer your questions in their entirety and are available to you should another question arise...and I had many...Cynthia and Kelley never made me feel like I was bothering them and made sure I knew they were there for me. Dr, Alexander and his surgical staff were great and very calming...I researched many doctors before I made this decision (eye lift and neck lift) and I was always told Dr. Alexander is the one you can trust. Best Informed Decision I made!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Alexander is amazing at the Quick Lift and a great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016