Ratings for Dr. Kirk G. Sahagian

I was taken to Emergency room with stomach pain .They thought I had a bowel obstruction.and done ct scans ,X-rays .took really good care of me while I was there .Dr. Sahagion was very polite,explained everything to where I could understand .He took care of me and I would recommend him for a surgeon .very good Dr.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

My visit with Dr.Kirk Sahagian. He was very patient with all my questions and did not rush, he went threw all my options. Very good bed side manners. He is a Christian and that makes a big difference to me. The staff is very nice too. All rooms were clean. I haven't had my surgery yet, I will add another review afterwards.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Met with him today, he seems very knowledgable. Although I was sent to him for a surgery, he was not a surgeon that was ready to throw me under the scalpel (obviously not just about the $$). He really researched my surgery, medical and medicine history. He discussed with me that my surgery would not be the easy in/out laparoscopic version and would possibly have difficulties. He also informed me that although I did have one problem ( why I was there for consult) it was possible I was having a complication from a previous surgery. As well as the fact that the results received from the one surgery may not be worth the risk of the complications. He wanted to perform some presurgery tests and be completely sure that everything was what it appeared to be before he performed any surgery. He has 100% won my confidence and respect!! At this point in time I could not be happier my surgeon!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

wonderful, professional surgeon. He was very patient in explaining procedures, the risk involved and what to expect the surgery.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011