Dr. Michelle Campbell

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michelle Campbell

Her receptionist kept forgetting my name, she called me by 4 different names in the 4 times I went to see Doctor Michelle. Dr. Michelle herself is knowledgable, but seems to just want to get you in and out. She seems to do the bare minimum just to get you in and out. She was very insensitive to my financial issues when I said I couldn't afford $90/week for 6-8 weeks. She made me feel guilty for not being able to afford what she recommended I needed. I am in the process of looking for a new doctor that won't make me feel ashamed for not being able to afford the services.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Michelle and her staff are wonderful! I went in not knowing anything about chiropractics or how it could help my back pain so effectively. I was made to feel comfortable going into my first adjustment and given exercises between appointments. Thank you, Michelle!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Michelle and team are all caring and compassionate people who very much love what they do. This customer focused team addresses your health concerns as it relates to your body. They truly to help you get back on your feet. I've been a client of Dr. Michelle for 7 years. She listens about my aches and pains, does a needs analysis and assessment and performs the necessary treatment every time. Without hesitation I recommend Campbell Care Centre to all of my family, friends and acquaintances. By far the best Chiropractor around. Dr. Michelle cares about her patients which is why she surrounds herself with great therapists and staff who go above and beyond to make sure each visit helps repair your body. All their staff have great personalities which puts that extra spring in your step by making you laugh. Aside from Chiropractic, massage and other modalities at Dr. Michelle's office, laughter is the second best medicine.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

When I arrived at the office of Campbell Care I felt old, decrepit, stiff, lurching about with the grace of a hippo. After a few treatments I noticed a difference from my head to my toes! My jaw no longer locked, a condition I had experienced since high school. My spine no longer clunked into position. I no longer felt solid between my shoulder blades. More importantly I found myself sitting and standing taller! My aches and pains gone. I can walk distances with no hip tightness and pelvic imbalance. Dr. Michelle Campbell is an excellent practitioner who shares her knowledge in a kind and helpful way. You get results. I have heard people say "yeah but they set you up to have to go forever". No fear, Dr. Campbell celebrates your return to function and wellness with you. She is both patient and goal focused. Her receptionist Patti, makes you feel very welcome and attentively meets your needs. I feel so good, I just had to share.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I have been a client of Dr. Michelle since 2012, and I went on the recommendation of my sister, since she was already a client. I was having major pain in my jaw due to TMJ and general anxiety, as well as trouble with my neck and shoulders. I thought she did a thorough assessment, she listened to all of my concerns, and she was friendly while still being professional. After regular treatments, the jaw pain was little to none, my shoulders/neck felt better and more mobile, and i felt so much better overall! I have continued with her over the last 5 years, sometimes on a regular basis and sometimes taking breaks (due to my financial situation, not the quality of her care!). She is always accommodating, friendly, professional, and caring.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Campbell has changed my life! I went in for a sore back and 2 months later I have noticed that even chronic pain in my knee has improved! I have always been a bit of a skeptic of chiropractic care, but I can tell you after this experience I fully support it!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

When I first went to visit Dr. Campbell I was petrified! My neck had been killing me for a long time and the pain seemed to be gradually moving to other parts of my body. I was particularly afraid of anything being done on my neck and kept referring to it as 'getting my neck cracked!' However it was explained to me that it wasn't really 'getting cracked' but adjusted. Dr. Campbell identified the areas around my spine that were causing the problem and to be honest, I actually felt an improvement after the first visit. I have now added occasional massage therapy to my visit (at the same clinic) and along with the home exercises that I have been taught, I feel remarkably better. i highly recommend Dr. Campbell!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Have been seeing Dr. Michelle for about 10 months. My shoulder, neck, back and hip pain had amazingly diminished. Haven't felt so good in a while. I would highly recommend Dr. Michelle to anyone looking for a great Chiropractor who is good at her work, friendly and with a great reputation.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I happened to stop by a chiropractic booth in Hamilton this spring, while picking up a race kit for the Around the Bay race. This chiropractor checked my balance and let me know something was very wrong and that I should see a chiropractor when I returned to London. A running friend suggested that I see Dr Campbell and I am so happy that I did. I never knew the extent that an old spine injury from high school gym class had caused. My spine , hips and right shoulder are now aligned properly. I no longer have chronic low back or neck and shoulder pain. I also suffer from migraines and since coming to see Dr Campbell they have lessened in frequency and I am having better quality sleep. I am a runner and coming to see Dr Campbell has helped me to recover more quickly and has decreased my pain. Dr Campbell is very knowledgeable, kind and flexible with appointments. I highly recommend Dr Campbell.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I had pain in my lower back and leg for about 10 years, since my teens. I have seen multiple physiotherapists, massage therapists, podiatrists, medications and neurologists. Although they all helped somewhat with diagnosis, strengthening, and incremental pain improvement, I still had pain and was learning to accept that I would be in pain for the rest of my life. I saw Dr. Campbell because I felt I wanted to try everything. I was incredibly pleasantly surprised! Within 2 weeks, my pain went from a constant burning 24/7 to only rare discomfort. In the next few weeks, I continued to improve. I still have some "bad" days, but a few months ago, those bad days would have been considered "good" days! Dr. Campbell is knowledgable without being overconfident, has an excellent bedside manner, and forms an easy rapport with her patients. She modifies her treatments according to any particular concerns or symptoms that people have. Her secretary Patty (Patti?) is also very personable and accommodating. Since starting with Dr. Campbell, my quality of life has improved tremendously. Cannot recommend more!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Michelle Campbell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Campbell achieved her Bachelor of Science from the University of Waterloo in 2004 and earned her certification as an Exercise Physiologist from the University of Waterloo in 2004. She received her Doctor of Chiropractic degree from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 2008. Dr. Campbell also completed her C.A.C.C.P. (Part 1 Diplomate in Pediatrics and Pregnancy – USA / Au recognized) where she spent an additional 200+ hours in the special field of pediatrics and pregnancy including her certifications in the Webster Technique. She is the owner and operator of Campbell Care Centre in London Ontario.

• Best of London Award Winner 2013, 2014, 2015