Dr. Michelle Campbell

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michelle Campbell

I had pain in my lower back and leg for about 10 years, since my teens. I have seen multiple physiotherapists, massage therapists, podiatrists, medications and neurologists. Although they all helped somewhat with diagnosis, strengthening, and incremental pain improvement, I still had pain and was learning to accept that I would be in pain for the rest of my life. I saw Dr. Campbell because I felt I wanted to try everything. I was incredibly pleasantly surprised! Within 2 weeks, my pain went from a constant burning 24/7 to only rare discomfort. In the next few weeks, I continued to improve. I still have some "bad" days, but a few months ago, those bad days would have been considered "good" days! Dr. Campbell is knowledgable without being overconfident, has an excellent bedside manner, and forms an easy rapport with her patients. She modifies her treatments according to any particular concerns or symptoms that people have. Her secretary Patty (Patti?) is also very personable and accommodating. Since starting with Dr. Campbell, my quality of life has improved tremendously. Cannot recommend more!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Michelle and her staff are very pleasant, welcoming and knowledgeable. They are always willing to go the extra mile to help and accommodate. I was troubled by headaches and lower back pain w/sciatica. After a few months I am now pain free with no headaches, increased movement and better sleep. My children also see Dr. Michelle regularly. Thank you for a very positive experience!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Very knowledgeable especially in pediatric adjustments. Staff are friendly, sincere, and professional. Could not ask for a better experience.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I went to Dr. Campbell for neck pain. Both her and her staff are very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. After three weeks of a series of adjustments I felt wonderful again.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I started going to see Dr. Michelle over a month ago due to a back injury, she took me in same day I hurt myself and help me get back on track to recovery. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I have being bringing my daughter (5yrs) to see Dr. Michelle for over 4 months now on a very frequent basis due to necessity for spinal issues. Right from the beginning, Dr. Michelle made my daughter feel comfortable and welcome. She is very understanding, patient, gentle and thorough. She is very punctual and we rarely had to wait past our scheduled appointment time. Also love it that she never makes your appointment feel rushed. Staff is exceptional - always cheerfully greeting you as you arrive and very helpful if you need to reschedule an appointment. Genuinely interested in you as a person! Thank you Dr. Michelle and Staff for going over and above to make my daughter happy and providing her with a positive chiropractic experience. Thanks!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

My first chiropractic experience and I've been enjoying thoroughly ever since!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I've had great success with my chiropractic care! She's very easy to talk to and she's very understanding as well! She's interested in the patients personal life to better understand the treatments needed! Thank you Dr Campbell for your care!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Michelle is a pleasure to see every week. She is very understanding when it comes to family emergencies and is always accommodating when appointment times need to change when family situations arise or if you need to see her on short notice. She is punctual and always greets you with a smile. I have been seeing her regularly for 5 years now including through one pregnancy and I have nothing but good things to say. Thank you Dr. Michelle. You certainly deserve all the awards you have achieved.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I orginally went to Dr. Campbell for back and hip pain. She helped with this and much more. Not only has my walking, sitting and balance improved but my stress levels have decreased, my sleep has improved and i breezed through the most recent virus with little more than a sore throat when others around me were sick at home ++symptoms, including pneumonia. Dr. Campbell and her team are great!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Michelle Campbell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Campbell achieved her Bachelor of Science from the University of Waterloo in 2004 and earned her certification as an Exercise Physiologist from the University of Waterloo in 2004. She received her Doctor of Chiropractic degree from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 2008. Dr. Campbell also completed her C.A.C.C.P. (Part 1 Diplomate in Pediatrics and Pregnancy – USA / Au recognized) where she spent an additional 200+ hours in the special field of pediatrics and pregnancy including her certifications in the Webster Technique. She is the owner and operator of Campbell Care Centre in London Ontario.

• Best of London Award Winner 2013, 2014, 2015