Dr. Michelle Campbell

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michelle Campbell

I cant say enough about Dr. Michelle Campbell. There has been multiple times where I have called in severe pain and Michelle always makes time to see me right away. She has even stayed after hours before to ensure that I was able to get some help. THATS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Michelle cares about her patients more then any practitioner I have ever met. She is in the industry because she loves helping people. Her staff is always welcoming and I would refer Campbell Care to absolutely anyone! Michelle has helped me with sport injuries, pregnancy, headaches and back issues. Thank you Campbell Care for all that you do - you are the best!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

I’ve been seeing Dr. Michelle for a while now to offset all the impact I put on my body from sitting and running. Although this review is to show the miracles of chiropractic. I had a weird sharp pain at the back of my throat which Michelle said she would check out. She did her chiropractic thing on my jaw and by the time I walked home (7 minutes later), my throat felt FINE drinking water!! It’s not gone, it’s down to a tingle, but I know we’ve dealt with the root cause instead of trying to deal with the symptoms with throat medications. Thanks as always Michelle 🙏🏻

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Feeling more mobile and energetic after only a couple months of seeing Michelle. I was dealing with some nagging injuries that I couldn’t manage and working with her (and using her recommendations) has alleviated my symptoms. She is very realistic and reasonable. Very happy with her work!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I started seeing Michelle last year when I injured my upper back/shoulder. I was initially resistant to chiropractic treatment but I am so glad I tried Michelle. She was thorough in her exam to figure out what was happening and come up with a treatment plan. Initially she had me coming in frequently to do both some soft tissue work and adjustments. She also sent me some stretching that I could do to support the work she was doing and speed up the recovery process. Once that issue was resolved we dropped back the frequency of my visits to once every two weeks. At one point near the end of the year I had run out of benefits and was finding it challenging to keep up the schedule but when I shared this with Michelle she was totally open to stretching the schedule out to suit my comfort level. When amid snow shoveling season I pinched a nerve in my low back. I was in considerable pain and Michelle fit me in quickly to get me back on the road to recovery. Michelle is very efficient in her time in order to allow as many patients as possible to get in but I have never felt rushed. She always checks in on how I'm feeling and any new concerns at the beginning of each appointment. After my regular adjustments Michelle always checks in on how I feel, if there is anything else I would like her to look at, and if I would like to schedule my next appointment while I am there. I love that both Patti and Michelle always greet me warmly and remember details asking me about my husband, my daughter, my business and any other events happening that we have talked about. They make me feel very welcome. Overall I have been very happy with the experience I have had and look forward to my on going visits.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Michelle is the so kind and comforting. Her knowledge is overwhelming in the best way. Her logical approach is so effective.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr. Michelle and her staff have helped make my transition to a new city easier. I always feel better physically after a visit to Dr. Michelle, and she is willing and able to answer any questions I may have. It is plain that she really loves and believes in what she does. I would absolutely recommend her services to anyone looking for chiropractic care in the London area.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Friendly environment, flexible hours and great results.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr. Michelle and her staff are fantastic! She planned out long term goals to help address the neck and back pain I'd been suffering for years. Since I've started with her I've had noticeable improvements to my quality of life from her treatments.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Her receptionist kept forgetting my name, she called me by 4 different names in the 4 times I went to see Doctor Michelle. Dr. Michelle herself is knowledgable, but seems to just want to get you in and out. She seems to do the bare minimum just to get you in and out. She was very insensitive to my financial issues when I said I couldn't afford $90/week for 6-8 weeks. She made me feel guilty for not being able to afford what she recommended I needed. I am in the process of looking for a new doctor that won't make me feel ashamed for not being able to afford the services.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Michelle and her staff are wonderful! I went in not knowing anything about chiropractics or how it could help my back pain so effectively. I was made to feel comfortable going into my first adjustment and given exercises between appointments. Thank you, Michelle!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Michelle Campbell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Campbell achieved her Bachelor of Science from the University of Waterloo in 2004 and earned her certification as an Exercise Physiologist from the University of Waterloo in 2004. She received her Doctor of Chiropractic degree from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 2008. Dr. Campbell also completed her C.A.C.C.P. (Part 1 Diplomate in Pediatrics and Pregnancy – USA / Au recognized) where she spent an additional 200+ hours in the special field of pediatrics and pregnancy including her certifications in the Webster Technique. She is the owner and operator of Campbell Care Centre in London Ontario.

• Best of London Award Winner 2013, 2014, 2015