Ratings for Dr. Marta Anna Fundamenski

Dr. Fundamenski has helped me through some rough times with compassion and patience. Great advocate for me. I feel lucky to have her. Up to date and on-time. Couldn’t ask for a better family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

She always seems to get it right the second or third time around. Quick to throw antibiotics at everything regardless of the problem. Has misdiagnosed me once too many times to remain my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Not very satisfied with this doctor and looking to change. She's pleasant enough, but I get the feeling she isn't listening. Also, I often have to probe to get the information I need from her. She's also lazy and forgetful. She has made me come back to her office because she forgot to mention I needed to do a blood test, and I needed to get a requisition form from her (even though we were talking about blood tests the visit before), and made me come back to her office when a prescription she wrote for me was missing information.

Submitted July 4, 2017

Haven't had a decent line of communication with her and she comes off as if she doesn't care. Just count how many times she interrupts you while speaking with "mhmm...hmmm" I don't feel like I received adequate treatment and her knowledge of what is covered by ohip or not has left me with chunk of debt. Also took her a year to request an mri for my hip even though I have been unable to walk since 2015......still awaiting some form a treatment but have decided its best to just switch doctors.

Submitted February 2, 2017

Have dr. Fundamenski since sept.2015. Very helpful and vigilant! Recently send me for a routine mammogram because of my family med history. I was diagnosed with DCIS. Easy to treat when cought in time! Thank you Dr. Marta Fundamenski! 😊 🌞

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Very nice and polite, however always quite late for appointments, which is very irritating. I have had zero follow up from her office after being referred to specialists who have yet to contact me three months later. Does leave a lot to be desired from a family physician. Perhaps Dr. Fundamenski has taken on too many patients preventing her from providing the quality care I hoped to receive.

Submitted April 5, 2016

Great doc! Knowledgable and patient. Always greets me with a smile and takes my concerns seriously. Family loves her. Well-run practice with great follow-up.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Dr. F initially gave the impression that she was helpful, caring, and knowledgeable. Now that I have been dealing with some complicated health issues, I have seen a different side of her. I have noticed a severe lack of continuity of care (not sure if this is because of her recent maternity leaves or just that the quality of care is desintegrating) but I have had more than one specialist comment on this, citing incomplete sharing of tests/information and the fact that I keep getting referred to different specialists but no one is taking all the results, looking at them holistically, and following my care. I am pretty sure that is what a family doctor is for, but she is definitely not doing this. She has also been quite rude and arrogant saying that she didn't think a test was neessary beccause a speccialist ordered it and not her and then when I had negative results, she said that if we tested everyone and everything, we're bound to find something!

Submitted September 10, 2013

the reception staff at the office is horrendous!! very rude and they don't even listen to why you're calling just tell you when next available appt is- I work as a medical receptionist and I know just how important it is to treat people with respect- and you have to listen not just rhyme off words by rote- hate to even call the office because I know they will be rude and I will just want to hang up

Submitted April 20, 2013

We are very pleased to have found Dr. Fundamenski for our family doctor. She is not only pleasant at all times, but takes the time to answer questions and explain situations. Even when she has to take time off to have a baby she makes certain that coverage is available with a competent and pleasant doctor.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013