Ratings for Dr. Stephen Gangbar

Dr. Gangbar is just amazing, hands down the best dental care I’ve had to date (and I’ve had a LOT of procedures). He’s knowledgable, professional, but also very personable and client focussed. My procedure went very well and the follow up care was fantastic (he even calls you a few days later just to check on you). Cannot day enough good things about him and his staff!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

highly knowledgeable (I believe teaches/lectures as well as practice), cutting edge, intelligent, black and white to the razor point of the diagnosis and prognosis, and does not mince words, staff is wonderful.....

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr. Gangbar is amazing!!! I'm so glad I was referred to him ... it can be a stressful getting dental surgery, but the staff and Dr. Gangbar make it so much easier!!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Despite having doubts doing the surgery it was a great experience. The staff were very empathetic to me being nervous about the procedure. They gave me comfort and reassurance pre and post. My healing process is looking excellent. Great care from the staff and the DR. I wasn't sure to get this done it was my final option. Pleased with the referral and attentive follow up.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

I saw Dr. Gangbar last week for a horrible gum issue I have. I can’t express how pleased I am with him and the office. I got so much information, he definitely put me at ease. We went over the treatment I needed and b/c I’m so nervous with my dental appointments they will be putting me to sleep . The girls at the desk are awesome, so friendly and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Gangbar to anyone looking for a Periodontist. We also talked about a implant for a tooth I have missing. He is so knowledgeable..i will def being going back to see him for more treatment!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr gangbar n all thr staff were great! Now I know whats the issue thank u periodontal associates 🙂

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I agree with the other reviewers in that the administrative staff are kind and helpful. However, I found Dr. Gangbar to be arrogant and standoffish. He spoke to me in a rude manner, pretty much blaming me for getting periodontal disease because I smoked years ago (quit for over 9 years). He also spoke to me as if I was stupid and also kept repeating to me the seriousness of my situation. Basically, he scared the heck out of me and intimated me at the same time. Thankfully, my dentist recommended a different periodontist who was much more professional and more empathetic to my situation. I have since had my procedures and my periodontitis is under control (and I didn't lose any teeth, as predicted by Dr. Gangabar). If you need a periodontist I highly recommend that you get more than one doctor's opinion, as I did, so that you can make the right decision.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

The staff is very inviting and knowledgable. Dr. Gangbar is a true professional.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I had the gum procedure (crown lengthening) done about 8 months ago, and I am in love with the results! Dr. Gangbar was great at explaining the whole procedure and made me feel confident in him. I was terrified during the consultation but I hated how my gums have always shown when I smile and honestly this was so worth it. All the staff in the office are great and really try to make you feel comfortable. Would definitely recommend him if you are looking to do cosmentic gum surgery!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Gangbar explains everything really well. I had a lot of questions and he took the time to make sure all was answered. I was even able to email him at his business email with questions. Very pleased.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015