Ratings for Dr. Kevin Larocque

This man knows things that's are wrong with you that you didn't know we're wrong and fixes them in ways you can't understand! I need him to work on my horse!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Always works his magic and gets me up and feeling good. Do and have recommended him to friends and family. He has a great approach and really listens to you and your body to ensure the right approach is used.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I've seen Dr. Kevin now for two months and recommend his practice highly. He has a unique understanding of the body's mental and physical makeup that he employs to holistically bring balance, healing, and relief from pain. He is very intuitive and sensitive to my individual needs and provides treatment & guidance to incorporate mental & physical practices to reduce stress, unlock and release pain - both mental & physical. I look forward to working with Kevin toward a future built on recovery, where pain is no longer a lifetime sentence with prescriptions the band aid for relief. I thank him for a brighter today.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

He is an incredible healer. I was experiencing pain and numbness and a general sense of disconnect. He is able to read a person and know just what they need to resolve their emotional issues (which are usually the underlying reason for my health concerns). He is very caring, genuine, empathetic, and intuitive. I recommend him to all of my friends who are suffering with pain that mainstream doctors cannot cure. His treatments are so effective that I only see him two to three times a year. He's not your average chiropractor and that's a good thing.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Both husband and I started seeing him after my husband suffered a horrific accident. His knowledge and expertise made his recovery take a 180 turn to the positive in just one visit. Now we go for health maintenance, and recommend him to everyone suffering. Not just physically, but mentally too!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Larocque for 10 years and he helps me with not only specific issues but periodic maintenance as well!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Dr. Larocque has been treating me for pain and mobility issues for the last 7 or 8 years. I only need to see him once every two or three years. Prior to his treatments, which are indeed unconventional, I suffered this back pain for over a 1/4 century! I am an anti-pill person so I lived in pain all those years but it's simply not necessary.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr Laroque is different in his approach than most Chiropractors but his treatments are very affective, even more so if you are aware of your body and open to really seeing yourself as you are emotinally. He heads you in the right direction. the rest is up to you. My main go to health provider.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Kevin is great. He has such a deep knowledge and awareness that I always come away not only feeling better, but also knowing myself better. I recommend him very highly!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Larocque since 2002. I had issues with having an evolved yoga practice and also IBS whatever the cause of that was. I quit smoking and my guts went to hell for 18 months. I have gone long periods without seeing him but have also relapsed and needed to see him more frequently as the situation dictated. I can speak very highly of him an also state that the he can help more if you are conscious of yourself and wish to heal yourself. His treatments are a combination of eastern medicine and chiropractic, he is not your average bone cruncher. Besides its my belief that you need to work on connective tissue too for healing to occur. I can't think of seeing anyone else. Mike 50y.o.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2013