Ratings for Dr. Saul Oberman

Médecin très compétent! Excellent service, je le recommande sans hésiter!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Just a fantastic experience overall. Although he was behind by about 10 minutes, in the office he was amazing with trying to help me understand & solve my medical problems. Very happy!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I am so p leased with my care from Dr Oberman. Despite dealing with all my medical problems and my sometimes less than perfect understanding of how it all works, he always takes care of my issues promptly and professionally. With Dr Oberman I know Im in good hands.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

I came in for a 15mins visit (175$) but he talked so much around in a loop that I ended up being there for 35min for 350$ for only 1 problem. Did not seem that knowledgeable to me. I had to repeat myself multiple times over the same symptoms. At the end he wanted to send me home without any tests but I insisted, specially that I paid 175$ and had been having this health problems for 6 months.

Submitted June 23, 2016

Just had a visit. Very knowledgeable. Was able to help me with my health issues, and inspire me to make some life changes that I know I need to make

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr Oberman really listens to what my symptoms are, takes the time to explain what is happening to my body and what different treatment options I have.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

One of the best Doctors I've had the pleasure of seeing. Truly concerned about me and my health concerns. 100% recommended

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I'm a kind of person who doesn't believe in science but when i was struggling with my illness my friend recommended Dr. Oberman, he's a very helpful and he's very careful looking every details of my health issue. I can say that he is very knowledgeable and I recommend him 100% because of his honest, reliable and dedicated service. I came far from Gatineau but I traveled just to find an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Sacrifice, j'avais du mal à la tête depuis des années sans arrêt et personne etait capable de m'aider! Grace au dieu, suite à ma visite avec lui, finalement quelqu'un a compris la raison pour ma douleur et j'ai été dirigé enfin vers le traitement efficace pour moi. Cette visite a changé ma vie pour le bien.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015