Dr. Saul Oberman

5 1 4.2

You may also like

Rate Dr. Saul Oberman

Dr. Saul Oberman's Ratings

Je suis toute contente que le docteur Oberman est venu de Montreal. J'ai eu une bonne experience avec lui et j'ai beaucoup de confiance dans ses aptitudes. Il est vraiment d'un esprit ouvert et il essaie d'aider peu importe la nature de vos preoccupations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2900017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2015

Le docteur Oberman est en clinique privé à Gatineau: Sentinelle. Il a répondu à toutes mes questions et m'a bcp rassurée. Le déplacement en a valu la peine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2893452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

Un médecin qu'on ne comprend pas trop comment il a pu passer ses examens tant il est inapte. Allez le consulter pour un rhume si vous êtes vraiment mal pris mais oubliez ça si votre cas demande plus de connaissances, ne risquez pas votre santé et allez consulter un autre médecin, espérant que vous serez plus chanceux.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2887989].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

Awesome physician with a wonderful bedside manner. I wish more doctors we're like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2837505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr Oberman was simply the best physician Ive ever had. He was meticulous with organizing follow up & even 1 time notified us by phone of a pertinent result. They broke the mould when they made this Dr. All of that & usually almost running on time. We give our fullest endorsement regarding his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

A very bad doctor! Try to avoid if possible, he doesn't have the knowledge neither the skills. Careless and unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2823111].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 30, 2015

Dr Oberman is a top doctor and I am very sad to hear he will be moving from Quebec and can no longer be my family doctor. My wife and I were both patients of Dr Oberman, and we were both extremely pleased with every aspect of his service. He sees patients very close to their appointed time, despite the fact that he never makes you feel rushed in his office. He patiently explains every aspect of any condition you might have, runs through the pros and cons of treatment options, and even asks about personal habits such as exercise to make sure you are preventing disease, and not just treating them after it is too late. He is humble, and even occasionally took out a book to check on a dosage or optimal variant of medications. This is very rare among physicians, in that he was not afraid to say he needed to check something, rather than act as a "know-it-all" and risk an error. I saw him both for routine check-ups and acute problems, and he always did exactly the right thing. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

My experienced was great with Dr. Oberman. I don't usually post on the internet but i felt i needed to just to say thank you to my family doctor who helped me throughout my entire life, i thought that there's no more solution for my problems. I'm so glad to found a doctor like him, very helpful, intelligent and very approachable man. Thanks to U Dr. Oberman and goodluck to your new life and to your new work place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

I have just left the Doctors office, and I am a little sad, my G.P dr. Saul Oberman is leaving to set up his practice in Ontario, unfortunately for me I am losing a great Physician; but he is off to pursue brighter horizons and I couldn't be happier for him, I am not sure what I will miss more his keen insight into my health issues or our fantastic conversations, take care Dr. Saul I will miss you and hope your new family is strong and prosperous. Your friend Danny Horan

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2770854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I came to visit his clinic last week ago for my annual exam. I`m glad to see Dr. Oberman is still as great as the first time I started seeing him. He really takes time to understand my health problems, and he wants to make me feel better. I trust my health issues to him. He`s a great, intelligent, and my favorite doctor here in Quebec. Thank you so much for your help to make my health problems better Dr. Oberman!! God Bless you Always!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765069].votes_count ]]