You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Saul Oberman

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr Oberman really listens to what my symptoms are, takes the time to explain what is happening to my body and what different treatment options I have.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

One of the best Doctors I've had the pleasure of seeing. Truly concerned about me and my health concerns. 100% recommended

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

5
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I'm a kind of person who doesn't believe in science but when i was struggling with my illness my friend recommended Dr. Oberman, he's a very helpful and he's very careful looking every details of my health issue. I can say that he is very knowledgeable and I recommend him 100% because of his honest, reliable and dedicated service. I came far from Gatineau but I traveled just to find an excellent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Sacrifice, j'avais du mal à la tête depuis des années sans arrêt et personne etait capable de m'aider! Grace au dieu, suite à ma visite avec lui, finalement quelqu'un a compris la raison pour ma douleur et j'ai été dirigé enfin vers le traitement efficace pour moi. Cette visite a changé ma vie pour le bien.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Excellent service. Very knowledgeable. Highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

5
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Je suis toute contente que le docteur Oberman est venu de Montreal. J'ai eu une bonne experience avec lui et j'ai beaucoup de confiance dans ses aptitudes. Il est vraiment d'un esprit ouvert et il essaie d'aider peu importe la nature de vos preoccupations.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

5
Staff
4
Punctuality
4
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Le docteur Oberman est en clinique privé à Gatineau: Sentinelle. Il a répondu à toutes mes questions et m'a bcp rassurée. Le déplacement en a valu la peine.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Un médecin inapte et sans connaissances réelles en médecine,

Was this rating useful? 5

Submitted June 20, 2015

4
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Awesome physician with a wonderful bedside manner. I wish more doctors we're like him.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

3
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr Oberman was simply the best physician Ive ever had. He was meticulous with organizing follow up & even 1 time notified us by phone of a pertinent result. They broke the mould when they made this Dr. All of that & usually almost running on time. We give our fullest endorsement regarding his services.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Rate this Doctor

Dr. Saul Oberman's Credentials


Facility Affiliations


Accepting New Patients

Unavailable


Biography

Unavailable


Languages

Unavailable


Education

Unavailable


Other Specialties

Unavailable


Areas of Expertise

Unavailable


Awards & Recognitions

Unavailable


Publications & Research

Unavailable


Insurance accepted by this Doctor

Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
Medicare

Updates

  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Oberman really listens to what my symptoms are, takes the time to explain what is happening to my body and what different treatment options I have."

    December 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best Doctors I've had the pleasure of seeing. Truly concerned about me and my health concerns. 100% recommended "

    December 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I'm a kind of person who doesn't believe in science but when i was struggling with my illness my friend recommended Dr. Oberman, he's a very helpful and he's v..."

    October 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible doctor don't trust him. Bad attitude and lack of knowledge"

    October 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Sacrifice, j'avais du mal à la tête depuis des années sans arrêt et personne etait capable de m'aider! Grace au dieu, suite à ma visite avec lui, finalement que..."

    September 26, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "A terrible doctor you should avoid! Zero knowledge and professionnalism."

    September 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent service. Very knowledgeable. Highly recommended"

    September 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr do little. Take some pills and go away . Ask for a simple test to be done and he does not want to overload the medical system..so if you have cancer and are..."

    August 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Je suis toute contente que le docteur Oberman est venu de Montreal. J'ai eu une bonne experience avec lui et j'ai beaucoup de confiance dans ses aptitudes. Il e..."

    August 19, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Le docteur Oberman est en clinique privé à Gatineau: Sentinelle. Il a répondu à toutes mes questions et m'a bcp rassurée. Le déplacement en a valu la peine."

    August 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Je viens de voir son autre fiche, celle avec une photo. C'est une joke c'est sûre, voyons, voir si cet incompétent reçoit autant de notes parfaites, c'est n'imp..."

    August 6, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Un médecin qu'on ne comprend pas trop comment il a pu passer ses examens tant il est inapte. Allez le consulter pour un rhume si vous êtes vraiment mal pris ma..."

    August 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Aucun talent, aucune compétence, aucun malaise à faire poireauter ses clients même si la salle d'attente est vide, ne prend même pas la température, ni même ne ..."

    June 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Un très mauvais médecin! Tous et celles qui l'ont eu ne peuvent qu'être sidérés de lire les quelques louanges incroyables qu'on peut lire ici. Il devrait être r..."

    June 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Un médecin inapte et sans connaissances réelles en médecine, "

    June 20, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome physician with a wonderful bedside manner. I wish more doctors we're like him."

    June 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Ce médecin écrit tous les bons commentaires. Un cas de narcissime rare. N'allez pas mettre votre santé entre les mains de cet amateur, à moins d'être vraiment ..."

    June 6, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Oberman was simply the best physician Ive ever had. He was meticulous with organizing follow up & even 1 time notified us by phone of a pertinent result. The..."

    June 4, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "A very bad doctor! Try to avoid if possible, he doesn't have the knowledge neither the skills. Careless and unprofessional."

    May 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Tous les commentaires positifs sont des arnaques! Médecin à éviter, il n'a aucune compétences. "

    May 4, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Tous les bons commentaires sur ce toubib sont des arnaques! Il est nul, incompétent, la personne a qui je me suis plaint m'a confié qu'il a fait l'objet de nom..."

    April 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Oberman is a top doctor and I am very sad to hear he will be moving from Quebec and can no longer be my family doctor. My wife and I were both patients of ..."

    April 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My experienced was great with Dr. Oberman. I don't usually post on the internet but i felt i needed to just to say thank you to my family doctor who helped me t..."

    April 12, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have just left the Doctors office, and I am a little sad, my G.P dr. Saul Oberman is leaving to set up his practice in Ontario, unfortunately for me I am los..."

    April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to visit his clinic last week ago for my annual exam. I`m glad to see Dr. Oberman is still as great as the first time I started seeing him. He really ta..."

    April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I were saddened to hear Dr. Oberman moving away, Ottawa will be gaining a great doctor, one of the best! Dr. Oberman has been our family doctor fo..."

    April 2, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "A pretty bad med. Avoid if you can or if you need more specific help try to see someone else. I read most of the comments here and it seems that it's still the..."

    April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a great person and I know that he is also the best doctor, too bad he's leaving his practice in quebec. We're no longer have our family physician, not gre..."

    March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is one of the best doctor I know. Very professional, knowledgeable and skilled doctor. He is very easy going person and I have never felt rushed or ignored..."

    March 26, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "One of the worst I've ever seen. He obviously has no skills in medecine."

    March 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Saw that med twice and have no more trust in his knowledge."

    March 20, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Un médecin sans compétences réelles en médecine. Son mauvais diagnostic m'a causé des torts irréparables, j'aurais pu éviter que la maladie dégénère mais il ne ..."

    March 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Un médecin à éviter. Sa place n'est pas dans une clinique, il n'a aucune compétence."

    March 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "A very incompetent med. We waited for almost 2 hours and the waiting room was empty. Despite my conditions he did not even take my temperature, didn't ask any ..."

    March 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "A very bad doctor. He doesn't listen, doesn't seem to have a clue for anything. My old mom had a terrible experience with him and a close friend of our family..."

    March 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently found out that Dr. Oberman was leaving QC to move to Ottawa. This was bad news for me, seeing as I obviously would now be without a doctor. But I'm w..."

    March 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Knows his occupation like no other. Extremely helpful. Helped me make lifestyle changes to benefit my future."

    February 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "All the good comments were written by the dude himself. So pathetic. Shame on you man, you're ridiculous."

    February 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent that's all I can say. Happy to have such kind doctor like him"

    February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I couldn't ask for a better doctor, kind, caring, great medical knowledge. Sometimes I wonder if my old man would still be around if it wasn't up to him."

    February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A seasoned doctor who has always been easy to see. He explains things in an easy to understand, matter of fact way & gets the job done with a smile."

    February 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Il banalise mes symptômes sur les trois rencontres que j'ai eu avec lui. Il n,a jamais jugé bon de me faire faire des radios et grâce à un autre médecin j'ai pu..."

    February 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very bad physician. AVOID! I've been his patient once and twice will never happen."

    February 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "That guy should be reported to Le Collège des médecins."

    February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Many Doctors out there doesn't really care about their patients. I've had a bad experienced with my doctor from the past, when my friend recommended doctor Ober..."

    February 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "That MD is so good we should rename a boulevard after him!"

    February 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Oberman is a wonderful doctor. It is sad to see him go."

    February 13, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Oberman has been a wonderful doctor for me over the years that I have known him. I wish he would stay here in Montréal as I told him myself but despite my be..."

    January 31, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Too bad Dr. Oberman is leaving. He helped me so much in dealing with my depression. Now I'm back to normal life. Thank You Doctor Oberman for your patience and ..."

    January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Oberman is a great doctor. He really took the time to help me become better. I never felt rushed when I went to see him. I would and did recommend him to a..."

    January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Oberman has been instrumental to getting me out of a dark period in my life following divorce, depression and work stress. I am now back on a constructive a..."

    January 29, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Me and my 73 year old husband are very happy to have a doctor like Dr. Oberman. He really cares about his patient, he is taking his time answering all of our qu..."

    January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a very caring, helpful and knowledgeable doctor. He is the kind of doctor that you can trust because he has patience to listen and answer all your medica..."

    January 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "D'ou ça vient tous ces commentaires 5 étoiles? 5 étoiles ça veut dire la perfection, c'est quoi cette joke?! C'est un médecin minable, point. À éviter."

    January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A gentle knowledgeable soft spoken soul dealing very patiently with my 96 year old father And my endless questions And many assessment forms! So sad you are le..."

    January 22, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Le docteur Oberman quitte le Québec pour l'Ontario. Cela signifie que je devrai encore trouver un autre docteur de famille. Une chance que je ne le trouvait p..."

    January 21, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I am also very sad to hear about Dr Oberman leaving Quebec. He has been our trusted ally in this frustrating health system. Imagine, we started out with nothing..."

    January 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Don't trust the goods comments about this guy! Ne vous fiez pas aux bons commentaires! Vous remarquerez que les bons commentaires sont tous en anglais et disent..."

    January 17, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Very incompetent doctor. I don't know where all this 5-star comments are coming from - I am sure not from the visit to this doctor office."

    January 17, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I dont know why there is another profile here. Anyway, IM going to leave a review here as well. Dr Oberman is a great doctor & hes always been there for us. Im ..."

    January 9, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "After all the years Dr Oberman has been seeing me back in the Plateau until now, I cant believe hes moving. Dr Oberman has been a consumate Professional, always..."

    January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We`ve known Dr. Oberman as our family doctor for 2 years now. He`s a very patient, helpful and very knowlegeable compared to our doctor that we had from the pas..."

    January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Je me demande ou pratique maintenant le DR Saul Oberman's, il avait accepté de me suivre en tant que médecin de famille, je viens de téléphoner à la clinique ou..."

    January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Oberman helped me conquer one of the greatest challenges of my life, quitting smoking! I never thought I could do it but he gave me a strategy to put to use..."

    January 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Comment ce type a pu obtenir une license de pratique?! À éviter pour votre plus grand bien. Malheureusement, la pénurie de médecins de famille fait qu'il contin..."

    January 3, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "One of the worst I've ever seen. Good thing that, thanks to this website, people now can denounce that kind of charlatan!"

    January 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's been a year with a lot of bad news but you made it a lot easier for us. We can't believe you wouldn't accept our presents & would like to thank you. From M..."

    December 29, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is an exceptional doctor. Every time I read an article about medicine he already knows about it. Over the years Ive seen him grow. Dr. Oberman has never let ..."

    December 22, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Évitez ce médecin! Un incompétent grave. Un vrai."

    December 22, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "It's amazing to see suddenly all those super goods comments, after so many bad...you seem to have a lot of friend pseudo-doctor."

    December 3, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I always find it remarkable how good this doctor is with his timing. I've seen him many times now & the longest I've ever waited was a half an hour. Most of the..."

    November 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Pretty glad to be with Dr. Oberman. Seems to always be ready to fit me in when I need him and knows how to make the right diagnosis. With my old Doctor any time..."

    October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When you get to be my age you wake up every day with pain. My knees hurt so much because of arthritis. Now thanks to the good doctor I can move about again. I`..."

    October 7, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This good medical doctor. I see him now 2 years, always on time, always help me & nice. If only were other doctors like him. So friendly, understanding. Makes m..."

    September 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I suffered from a terrible depression two months ago and one of my indian friend in Montreal referred Dr. Oberman to me and he was really a nice helpful doctor ..."

    September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Oberman is the best doctor in Montreal. He helped me with my frozen shoulder. He's an excellent doctor for my family. Keep up the good work Doctor Oberman ..."

    September 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I see doctor Oberman for the care of my kids as well & I can say I agree very much with the other person here. DR Oberman is always patient with us & explains t..."

    September 12, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Oberman has been there to take care of our child. I know how much patience it takes because our child has autism. Nevertheless he is always there with a ..."

    September 7, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

    September 15, 2012
  • 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

    August 4, 2012
  • First Name changed from "" to "Saul"

    June 24, 2012


Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest health news and tips.