Ratings for Dr. Saul Oberman

He's one of the best Doctor I've ever had and I'm happy that I found him as my doctor. Dr. Oberman helped me a lot with my multiple health problems, not all doctors like him, he's very knowledgeable and sincere to his patients. This DOCTOR is HIGHLY recommended BUT unfortunately the STAFFS are NOT the greatest.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

It just makes me feel good as a woman to know there are people like Dr Oberman who go into medicine. Courtesy & respect are always palpable in my meetings with him.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Easily one of the most professional & capable physicians Ive ever had. I feel fortunate to have found someone capable of addressing the complex nature of my combined medical needs.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Appointment was way longer (and expensive) then it was supposed to be because he didn't understand what I was saying. Spend a lot of time looking in his book. Wasn't able to see the note the radiologist left on the report. I think he just had an idea in his mind and he stick to it although it didn't fit my symptoms. Didn't give me a referral, saying that the wait would be too long... I will avoid him at all cost.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

he put so much efforts in order to help his patients, especially myself i have so much difficulty with my health but Dr. Oberman helped me through all of my health issues. He's better than other Doctoŕs out there.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I have always had a wonderful experience with Dr Oberman. I am truly impressed with the range of knowledge he displays in my visits. He always knows about the things I read in the internet & hes helped me get through the rough times when I was depressed. Im so happy there are good people like him out there :)

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Doctor Oberman is truly 1 of the best doctors Ive ever encountered. He has always been so helpful regarding any problem with which I approach him. Ive been surprised with how broad his knowledge is. Ive been through some tough times and with his care & careful diagnosis Ive been able to get through my depression. Im so grateful to him for his insights & patience over the long haul of my recovery. Thank goodness for doctors like him!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I went to this clinic to have a referral form signed and this purpose was stated ahead of time in an email (and without objection from them). Oberman quickly diagnosed me with a personality disorder. He asked a few questions and my answers were twisted to fit his diagnosis. He read a list of symptoms from a book, none of which describe me (not even on a dimension). I learned from the DSM-V that he was reading symptoms for a disorder that is related to, but different from his stated diagnosis. He had neither the capacity (no evidence, no case, no prior history) nor the authority (not a psychiatrist!) to make such a snap diagnosis. I believed he was belittling me until he said he would prescribe an anti-psychotic and added, "I am willing to accompany you on this journey". Nonetheless, my referral form was signed. I paid the full fee to have access to a family doctor in this clinic but I will not return.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Je ne recommande pas ce médecin. Il a refusé de me référer à un spécialiste (ce qu'un urgentiste a fait sans hésiter compte tenu de mon état) ; il n'a pas compris mon problème et m'a prescrit les mauvais dosages. Le rendez-vous a été plus long que prévu car il ne semblait pas comprendre ce que je disais. Il a diagnostiqué la mauvaise pathologie: il avait son idée faite et n'a pas changé malgré les tests. Très cher pour rien. Plus jamais.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I also came in for a 15mins visit (175$) ended up being there for an additional 10 minutes for 275$, he asked me for my symptoms on 3 occasions and the nurse had already put that information in my file prior to seing him. Did not seem that knowledgeable to me either, gave me some kind od diagnostic that don't even match my symptoms. This was a waste of money and time, should have stayed home and rest.

Submitted March 21, 2017