Ratings for Dr. Saul Oberman

he put so much efforts in order to help his patients, especially myself i have so much difficulty with my health but Dr. Oberman helped me through all of my health issues. He's better than other Doctoŕs out there.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I have always had a wonderful experience with Dr Oberman. I am truly impressed with the range of knowledge he displays in my visits. He always knows about the things I read in the internet & hes helped me get through the rough times when I was depressed. Im so happy there are good people like him out there :)

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Doctor Oberman is truly 1 of the best doctors Ive ever encountered. He has always been so helpful regarding any problem with which I approach him. Ive been surprised with how broad his knowledge is. Ive been through some tough times and with his care & careful diagnosis Ive been able to get through my depression. Im so grateful to him for his insights & patience over the long haul of my recovery. Thank goodness for doctors like him!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I went to this clinic to have a referral form signed and this purpose was stated ahead of time in an email (and without objection from them). Oberman quickly diagnosed me with a personality disorder. He asked a few questions and my answers were twisted to fit his diagnosis. He read a list of symptoms from a book, none of which describe me (not even on a dimension). I learned from the DSM-V that he was reading symptoms for a disorder that is related to, but different from his stated diagnosis. He had neither the capacity (no evidence, no case, no prior history) nor the authority (not a psychiatrist!) to make such a snap diagnosis. I believed he was belittling me until he said he would prescribe an anti-psychotic and added, "I am willing to accompany you on this journey". Nonetheless, my referral form was signed. I paid the full fee to have access to a family doctor in this clinic but I will not return.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Je ne recommande pas ce médecin. Il a refusé de me référer à un spécialiste (ce qu'un urgentiste a fait sans hésiter compte tenu de mon état) ; il n'a pas compris mon problème et m'a prescrit les mauvais dosages. Le rendez-vous a été plus long que prévu car il ne semblait pas comprendre ce que je disais. Il a diagnostiqué la mauvaise pathologie: il avait son idée faite et n'a pas changé malgré les tests. Très cher pour rien. Plus jamais.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I also came in for a 15mins visit (175$) ended up being there for an additional 10 minutes for 275$, he asked me for my symptoms on 3 occasions and the nurse had already put that information in my file prior to seing him. Did not seem that knowledgeable to me either, gave me some kind od diagnostic that don't even match my symptoms. This was a waste of money and time, should have stayed home and rest.

Submitted March 21, 2017

Médecin très compétent! Excellent service, je le recommande sans hésiter!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Just a fantastic experience overall. Although he was behind by about 10 minutes, in the office he was amazing with trying to help me understand & solve my medical problems. Very happy!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I am so p leased with my care from Dr Oberman. Despite dealing with all my medical problems and my sometimes less than perfect understanding of how it all works, he always takes care of my issues promptly and professionally. With Dr Oberman I know Im in good hands.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

I came in for a 15mins visit (175$) but he talked so much around in a loop that I ended up being there for 35min for 350$ for only 1 problem. Did not seem that knowledgeable to me. I had to repeat myself multiple times over the same symptoms. At the end he wanted to send me home without any tests but I insisted, specially that I paid 175$ and had been having this health problems for 6 months.

Submitted June 23, 2016