Ratings for Dr. Tony Salamay

He pushes supplements like a used car salesman! My liver is now failing because I took everything he gave me. My advise is to check him out and research every pill he gives you like your life depends on it, because it does.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Salamay to anyone who needs help with neck pain, back pain, fibromyalgia, or weight issues. He help decrease the pain in my lower back caused from a herniated disk. I herniated the disk 3 years ago while doing sit-ups. When I sneezed I used to feel a sharp pain in my lower back. The back pain was continuous, causing me to sleep on my stomach, which then caused me to start having pain in my neck. Needless to say, after only 2 months of treatment the pain was gone and after 4 months I have increased mobility. My mom came to visit for a few months. After seeing how much pain she was in I recommended she visit Dr. Salamay. She was suffering from a prescription drug addiction, sciatic nerve pain, and degenerative disks in neck. Dr. Salamay saved her life! She was hunchback and could barely walk. He was able to straighten her spine and dramatically decrease her pain. She is no longer hunchback, can walk normally again, and lost 40 pounds while on the nutrition program. The nutrition program detoxed her from the prescription meds and she came back to life. After years of traditional doctors pushing meds to cover up her symptoms we finally found the doctor who fixed the issues that were causing the symptoms. I guarantee your health is worth the investment!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I came to Dr. Salamay after suffering years with Fibromyalgia and digestive issues. I was in constant chronic pain and exhausted from not sleeping. Dr. Salamay has truly been a God send for me. My overall health has tremendously improved. He is compassionate, professional and knowledgeable. I am now in my maintenance phase. I appreciate all that he has done to help me with my overall health. I would highly recommend Dr. Salamay to anyone. S. Mercer

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I have been seeing dr. Tony salamay for two years I am a massage therapist that has fibromyalgia for 40 years dr. Tony salamay is the first doctor that has treated me for the fibromialgia it with good results he treats mind body and spirit when I first met Dr Tony Salamay I had a pain level of about eight or nine was only sleeping 4 hours a day and in pain constantly after two neck adjustment my fatigue of 40 years was gone I went through a regiment of seeing dr. Salamay 3 times a week for adjustments and 1 time a week for nutrition I now visit him once a month for each treatment I've come a long way I would not be able to practice my profession as a massage therapist if I didn't feel as good as I do dr. Tony salamay listens to his patience and works with them and treat you like an equal I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs treatment for help you are tired of going to different doctors with no results .give Dr. Tony Salamay a try He is my lifesaver dr. Tony salamay and staff work for the patient and care about them they always have time for you.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I have suffered with neurological health issues, twitching, dizziness and so much pain all over for over 20 years. Tried everything from neurologists, acupuncturists, naturopaths to chiropractors and nothing has helped, until I heard about Dr. Salamay from patients that come to see him. I met many patients in the waiting room that travel hundreds of miles one way to see him that was very enlightening for me knowing that there is hope out there. My first initial with the doctor was a sign of relief. I finally found a doctor who is very knowledgeable in the function of the body as whole. He looks at you on multiple levels whether it’s lab work, nutrition, your spine and nervous system etc... I started treatment with the doctor and from the first few visits I noticed significant results. My twitching and dizziness improved immediately after my first treatment and got better with each visit. My level of pain went from 9/10 to 2/10 and it’s continually subsiding more and more. I have only been seeing the doctor for 2 months now which is a huge improvement!!! I can't believe I left myself all these years to suffer and with all these medications that I have been taking. I ‘m glad I was finally steered to find this doctor, I’m extremely happy and blessed I have found Dr. Salamay and thankfully I got my life back. Mary Anne

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr.Salamay was able to find my problem that no other doctor figured it out. He is professional and very compassionate, something that is missing in our health care system. John Finch.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I came to Dr. Salamay after I have been suffering for almost 15 years being given various diagnoses. After finding out that I had Fibro they put me on medications that only helped me temporarily while my health continued to decline as a result of the condition and side effects of the medications. I came to Dr.Salamay a few months ago and he dramatically changed my life. Within the first week of treatment I noticed significant changes . I was very impressed with his knowledge and expertise and thankfully I’m back to my old self and no longer have Fibromyalgia. I whole heartedly recommend this doctor !

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Pulled something in my back and could hardly walk or stand the pain. After just 1 week, I am able to walk several blocks and the pain has been minimized. Very impressed with the doctors knowledge. Dr. Salamay spends as much time as needed with you and I truly believe that he cares about his patients well being.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

I came to Dr. Salamay in a great deal of neck and upper back pain. I did not know the cause of my pain. After one adjustment my neck felt extremely better. I wanted to continue have Dr. Salamay treat my back and neck. I have realized the issues I had were due to my spine being out of alignment. I feel much better and have no pain at all. I feel my posture has improved and my overall well-being. I am glad to be continuing my treatment with Dr. Salamay. Julie E.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011