Ratings for Marz Hardy

Marz is the absolute best foot Doctor and my favourite Doctor. She has been amazing with her dedication and love that she has shown to our whole family. Cheerful and wonderful with my kids, she really has a special gift when it comes to interacting with people. After the first 10 minutes on my first visit I was 100% comfortable with her. Only one complaint in that she is in such demand that sometimes it is a bit difficult to see her. The other foot doctors are all good but my favourite is Marz. Shelly. The only place that I would go to as I have been really spoiled.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Marz Hardy's response
Thank you so much Shelly for your fantastic review of Marz and out Toronto foot clinic, Academy Foot and Orthotic Clinics, we really appreciate you! Our number one commitment to our patients is to provide each and every patient with the best possible foot care and custom orthotics at all times. Dr. John A. Hardy, owner of Academy Foot and Orthotic Clinics.

Submitted March 24, 2016

Submitted April 29, 2016

I am a person who really does their homework and research studying the reviews and comments on the internet before I ever choose a new Doctor. I decided that I wanted a new podiatrist as the Doctor who had been treating me for years has seemed to have lost interest in me and his clinic and was just taking me for granted. Not good. I eventually chose Academy and couldn't be more satisfied. The difference is like night and day. Everyone and I mean everyone is superb. Pleasant, organized, clean, respectful and knowledgeable staff and the list goes on. I would be hard pressed to find a criticism of the staff or clinic and it is for this reason I want to share my thoughts with others. You will not be disappointed if you come to this foot clinic.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

I brought my 86 year old mother to Marz last year and I am so glad that I did. She can be difficult plus she is in a wheelchair. Marz treated her like a queen and mother could not have been happier. She is always asking me when her next visit is. Marz has a special gift when dealing with people as she exudes so much charm. I nearly wish that I had foot problems so I also could be treated like a queen.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Things must be good as my Marz is on holidays until the summer. Saw Matthew and he was very thorough and professional. I have been promising Anna a review for ever and now it's done. If anyone wants to be pampered then this is the best place, bar none.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Marz Hardy's response
Thank you very much Peter for your review of our foot clinic, it is much appreciated. Dr. John A. Hardy, owner of Academy Foot and Orthotic Clinics

Submitted May 13, 2016

Great service all round. Everyone is so pleasant and helpful. I was surprised that Marz was on such an extended vacation. Life must be good, nonetheless, Linda took very good care of me. Everyone at this place is superb. 5+ all the way!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Marz Hardy's response
Thank you so much for your positive review of our Toronto foot clinic, Academy Foot and Orthotic Clinics. We really appreciate it when one of our beloved patients reaches out to compliment our service. It means so much for everyone. Dr. John A. Hardy, owner of Academy Foot and Orthotic Clinics.

Submitted May 13, 2016

Over the years I have been to a few places for orthotics and have for the most part satisfied. I then came to Marg's office and now I am for ever spoiled. First someone explained to me why I needed them and what the overall benefits are. The rest is the most excellent service you get regarding everything. Thanks Marg.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Marz Hardy's response
Thank you very much for your review of Marz. We really appreciate it. PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ONTARIO, BOTH PODIATRISTS AND CHIROPODISTS ARE NOT LEGALLY ALLOWED TO REFER TO THEMSELVES AS 'DOCTORS'. ALSO MARZ IS NOT A PODIATRIST, NOR WOULD LIKE TO BE, BUT RATHER A PROUD CHIROPODIST WHO IS VERY SUCCESSFUL. DR. JOHN A. HARDY, OWNER OF ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS.

Submitted April 30, 2016

A gem of a doc. She really cares and it shows. Took her time, explained everything, gave me treatment options which made sense, took the time to answer all my questions which makes a difference when finding the right Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Marz Hardy's response
Thank you very much for your review, it is very much appreciated!PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ONTARIO, BOTH PODIATRISTS AND CHIROPODISTS ARE NOT LEGALLY ALLOWED TO REFER TO THEMSELVES AS 'DOCTORS'. ALSO MARZ IS NOT A PODIATRIST, NOR WOULD LIKE TO BE, BUT RATHER A PROUD CHIROPODIST WHO IS VERY SUCCESSFUL. DR. JOHN A. HARDY, OWNER OF ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS.

Submitted April 29, 2016

I have been coming for nail treatments for a long time and I always look forward to my sessions from Marz. Always a good vibe from this place which keeps me coming back. My wife always says she will clip my nails for me but I tell her nobody can take care of my pinkies like Marz, plus it is covered by my work insurance. Most excellent.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Marz Hardy's response
Thank you very much for your great review. We really appreciate it!

Marz Hardy's response
Dr. John A. Hardy, Owner of Academy Foot and Orthotic Clinics.

Submitted April 29, 2016

Excellent clinic and Dr. Marz is number one. Such an awesome, uplifting individual. She has an enchanting personality who makes me feel really good always. I could write a book about this place but I have seen that others have done it already. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Marz Hardy's response
Thank you so much! PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ONTARIO, BOTH PODIATRISTS AND CHIROPODISTS ARE NOT LEGALLY ALLOWED TO REFER TO THEMSELVES AS 'DOCTORS'. ALSO MARZ IS NOT A PODIATRIST, NOR WOULD LIKE TO BE, BUT RATHER A PROUD CHIROPODIST WHO IS VERY SUCCESSFUL. DR. JOHN A. HARDY, OWNER OF ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS.

Marz Hardy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Honors degree in Microbiology, 1Year English, University of Toronto, 1 Year Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, Michener Institute 3 years Michener Institute, D.Ch, Chiropodist, B.Sc. PODIATRIC MEDICINE Sunderland University, Durham, England

• English
  • Polish

• Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences (Grad. 2001)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1999)
  • University of Durham (Grad. 2006)

• Certified in Active Release Therapy ART

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a person who really does their homework and research studying the reviews and comments on the internet before I ever choose a new Doctor. I decided tha..."

May 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This place was good for treatment and people was good also. Good clean place. I like so much. "

May 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I brought my 86 year old mother to Marz last year and I am so glad that I did. She can be difficult plus she is in a wheelchair. Marz treated her like a queen a..."

May 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Things must be good as my Marz is on holidays until the summer. Saw Matthew and he was very thorough and professional. I have been promising Anna a review for e..."

May 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great service all round. Everyone is so pleasant and helpful. I was surprised that Marz was on such an extended vacation. Life must be good, nonetheless, Linda ..."

May 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Over the years I have been to a few places for orthotics and have for the most part satisfied. I then came to Marg's office and now I am for ever spoiled. F..."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A gem of a doc. She really cares and it shows. Took her time, explained everything, gave me treatment options which made sense, took the time to answer all my q..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been coming for nail treatments for a long time and I always look forward to my sessions from Marz. Always a good vibe from this place which keeps me com..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent clinic and Dr. Marz is number one. Such an awesome, uplifting individual. She has an enchanting personality who makes me feel really good always. I co..."

April 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of my Polish friends referred me to Marz because she is good and Polish. Good service and clinic. Long drive but worth it. I like my treatments. "

April 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best orthotics in Toronto. I have been wearing orthotics for over 20 years but Academy makes the best. Always fit perfectly and they do the required paperwork s..."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just wanted to give a shout out to this clinic. Long time fan and everyone is excellent. Caring people who go the extra mile!"

April 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both my husband and myself went to Academy clinics for orthotics. We are happy with the orthotics but our insurance paperwork somehow got messed up between our..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Marz Hardy is confident, charming, witty and very funny. She is someone who you want to be around and best of all, she is my Doctor. I think that I have pre..."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good place for anyone who needs treatments for their feet. Like a little beehive with lots of helpful workers who go out of their way to get the job done. ..."

April 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I originally choose this foot clinic because of their quick response to my inquirey. The lady, Christina who phoned me back was more than pleasant and very acco..."

March 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have told Marz that I would write a review for her for ever, so here I am. Marz has been a real life- saver for me. I had a bad diabetic ulcer which she heale..."

March 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great clinic. Great foot doctors. Great service. Does one need to say more?"

March 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff at this facility are amazing. Front desk is efficient and very friendly. Marz's sister Anne is one of the reasons that I come to this clinic. Marz is ..."

March 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marz is the absolute best foot Doctor and my favourite Doctor. She has been amazing with her dedication and love that she has shown to our whole family. Cheerfu..."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "About 2 months ago I awoke with severe pain in my foot. I was nearly going to go to the hospital but it was about 2 notches below that point. I went on the comp..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband originally was John's patient for his back and myself and my children used to get insoles from him. We have now been coming to Marz for at least 10 y..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A real breath of fresh air. This place knows how to run a business and gives you personalized attention to the ninth degree every time. Staff are incredible an..."

March 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been having my feet treated for many years for corns, etc., but Marz was the first person who recommended orthotics to help prevent the problem. What a ..."

March 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very impressed with my experience with this clinic. High class all around. Staff and doctors first class. They listen and really seem to know what they are talk..."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thorough and pleasant. I am very pleased with Marz and she is good with children."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As soon as I met Marz I was 'knocked out' by her charm. Such a positive, uplifting disposition and a passion for working with her patients to make sure that a..."

March 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "High praise all around. Courteous good people who really want to help. Modern office and smart Chiropodists. "

March 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I broke my leg as a child and it seemed to heal fine. In high school I started to get knee, ankle, back pain and the list goes on. I eventually had to leave the..."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I now have 'designer feet' thanks to Dr. Marz. I suffered from fungus in my nails for a long time and even took the medicine which seemed to work, but it came b..."

March 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marz Hardy is a very good podiatrist Doctor. She is good at fixing all my problems and she always makes me feel better with her pleasant disposition. I always l..."

March 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you so much for everything. When I first came to you I couldn't even walk on my right foot and nobody had any answers. I was starting to think that this w..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been reading through many of the previous comments and I couldn't agree more, although I don't have as much time to read them all. Too many. I have been ..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marz and her staff provided provided holistic patient centered care. She answered my many questions taking the time to explain everything in great detail and ev..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I spent a lot of time researching my choice for a clinic and it looks as though it has paid off. Marz is a charm and took the time to answer all my questions a..."

March 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "1. The best Doctors, 2. The best staff, 3. The best office. 5. The best!"

March 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Totally satisfied with this office. Wonderful place to visit. Marz cured my foot pain and I am running again!!!"

March 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both my wife and myself have been seeing Marz for the last 4 years for diabetes treatments for our feet. We also both have flat feet and many other problems as ..."

February 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Marz Hardy did ingrown nail surgery on my foot. I was very nervous as I am a true coward. Dr. Marz assured me that there would be no pain and she was right...."

February 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would never go anywhere else, they are that good!"

February 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Positive energy best describes this clinic. I always walk out feeling like I just received a shot of adrenaline. I really enjoy Marz who is like a teacher for a..."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you need foot treatments this place is very good. Clean, modern with helpful staff. Everyone was so friendly and pleasant, not like other Doctors clinics I ..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marz is my hero. She rescued me from years of foot problems. I have been to many places but nobody had all the answers. She even has a machine that gets rid of ..."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hardy is a wonderful foot doctor. She has helped me so much with all my foot issues. She is easy to talk to and demonstrated and showed me exactly how to do..."

February 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good place for feet. Good treatments. Good people's. "

February 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Extraordinary care from an extraordinary office and staff, especially Marz who is charming, knowledgeable and efficient. Every visit is pleasant and I never get..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marz has always been good to me. Takes her time and makes me feel good. Always very upbeat and smart. Answers all my questions and treats my feet great. Thanks...."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Marz Hardy is a very good communicator. She explained everything that I needed to know about my injury in plain understandable terms which put me at ease an..."

February 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you want a dedicated, experienced, caring and professional podiatrist, look no further. Academy Foot and Orthotic Clinic is your place! Marz Hardy is absolut..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Usually visit Nicole who is a sweet gem but she only works 2 times a week at present so I very often get treatments by the other doctors. No complaints ever as ..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Mars' foot care is number one. Long time patient who always looks forward to seeing Marz's smiling face. Great foot doctor and I could go on forever about every..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 37 years old and had never been to a chiropodist before even though it says here that she is a podiatrist, Marz assured me she wasn't. That being said, the..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a wart on the sole of my foot for ever but then it started to cause pain when walking so I knew it was time to get help. I typed in best foot doctor and it ..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marz is sweet, Takes good care of my feet, Makes them look real neat, Her treatments can't be beat, Marz is out of this world!"

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good place to get orthotics. They take care of all the paperwork to make sure you get paid which is good. They fit perfectly and the follow up was good. This i..."

January 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Now I know what a corn is. I started getting pain only when I put my skates on and couldn't figure out for the life of me what was going on. I thought that ther..."

January 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everything was AOK. Good front and back staff. Punctual and nicely decorated and very clean and tidy. 5+"

January 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife talked me into coming for nail care. I was initially very reluctant as I thought it unmanly. To my surprise I really enjoyed the pampering. Marz also ta..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have an autistic son who is quite difficult to manage in social situations. He has constant trouble with his nails as he constantly picks at them and they ar..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Accolades to Academy for excellent foot treatments. I usually see Dr. Marz but everyone is good. Very upbeat, clean and well organized. Never have to wait and g..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Marz Hardy. She has always taken the best of care of me and I am diabetic. She is always making sure I look after my diet and weight and believe me y..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nothing but kudos for Marz. Just a great, genuine human being who cares and it shows. Personality plus and seems to know her trade. 5+++."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have no problem recommending this clinic to anyone. Good treatments and good care from everyone. "

January 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had to have surgery for a seriously infected ingrown toenail. My boss referred me to Dr. Marz Hardy. She was very professional and confident which was very ca..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't normally go out of my way to publicly comment. It either has to be a particularly bad experience or an exceptional one and this is the latter. Marz put ..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Marz Hardy from searching on Google as I had something painful on the bottom of my foot which turned out to be a corn. She cut it out and made insoles f..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My mother used to bring me to Dr. Marz's clinic when I was a student for orthotics. I didn't know how much I appreciated my orthotics as I can't live without th..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great foot treatments from good people in a clean, well equipped clinic. I recommend it and you will like this place too!"

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "'WOW', 5+ stars all the way Totally knocked out by this clinic, top to bottom. Marz was informative, supportive, witty and charming all wrapped up in profession..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been wearing orthotics for many years and have had them made from many different places. Once my work even have someone come to our office. Most of them ..."

January 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to a foot clinic for over a year for corns. The corns were increasing in numbers and I decided to get a second opinion. I searched on Google and made my ..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to this clinic for over 20 years for orthotics and have always received great service I originally saw John and I now see his wife, Marz Pe..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Professional care from a modern clinic with great people doing great things. I really look forward to every session. I started with Marz who is amazing, but hav..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I originally went to this place by reading the reviews on RateMDs and I liked what I read about Marz and the office. I needed to be seen ASAP because I had a sw..."

January 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had fungus in my toenails for years and had tried many different treatments with no success and had basically given up. I did not want to take the pills as ev..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Happy New Years Marz. Number one, the best and I love you!"

December 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to this clinic with heel pain which they very quickly diagnosed what the problem was and gave me very good treatments which cured me fast. nice people a..."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Marz Hardy is professional beyond belief. Down to earth, great person who is very smart and takes care of my feet and family better than anyone I know. Alwa..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Beautiful personality. Very knowledgeable and caring. Clinic is beautiful. All around pleasantl place to visit make sure you see Marx "

December 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Overall a great place for foot service. Well organized with lots of great staff and Chiropodists. I have recommended several friends. Very busy place. "

December 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best of the best! Amazing Doctor, amazing clinic, amazing care and staff. "

December 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I needed to find a foot doctor ASAP as I was leaving Monday for Chili and I was having terrible pain from something I stepped on. Do you know how hard it is to ..."

December 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Long time patient. Excellent service top to bottom. Best wishes of the season. "

December 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been visiting this clinic for years and I wouldn't trust anyone else - Marz and her colleagues and staff are true professionals and always perform top no..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had been to my medical doctor and another foot clinic to try to get rid of big warts on both of my feet. Instead of getting better, they were spreading and al..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Long time patient and I enjoy each and every visit with Marz. Great personality and very smart. Answers all my questions with ease. I look forward to my visits ..."

December 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best of the best. Incredible service from an amazing foot doctor. The best foot care in Toronto. "

December 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had been getting treatments for my feet at another clinic for corns for several years but decided to try this clinic as it was closer and my friend recommende..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hardy has been my foot doctor for only a few months but I feel that I have known her much longer. Confident, smart and very friendly. Does a thorough treat..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been Marz's patient for a long time, but it wasn't until I went to place this review that I can see how much she is appreciated. The best service from e..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not professional at all ! Kept pushing show inserts for me to buy !"

December 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I drive over 3 hours every 2 months to see this jewel of a lady. I have never had anyone take so much interest in me in my entire life. Charming, intelligent,be..."

December 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "5 stars all the way. Top notch foot care from all "

December 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Marz Hardy is the best. I have been coming to Marz for many years and I look forward to every visit. She is one of the most pleasant people I know and also ..."

December 4, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.academyclinics.com/" to "http://www.academyclinics.com". Phone Number has been updated from "14164658737" to "416-465-8737".

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found this place by luck as I live in the neighborhood. I didn't have an appointment but luckily they just had a cancellation. I was seen right away by Linda ..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Where do I start? Marz and her entire staff have always and continue to make my feet the happiest in Toronto. Marz is super personable and if she's not giving m..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was having pain in my toes and so far it was a mystery to my family doctor so I decided to contact this clinic. They were open on Sunday which was surprising..."

November 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have to say that Dr. Marz Hardy's foot clinic is very good. Everyone is friendly and personable. A lot of paperwork but I didn't have to wait to be seen. Took..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Visiting this clinic was such an uplifting experience. Every single person was amazing. Someone has really instilled the gift of excellence to all. Thank you ..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Such a charming individual. This lady has helped me more than I ever expected. Marz has a magnetism that is hard to explain. Thank you very much. "

November 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A joy to visit. I usually see Marz but every chiropodist that has treated has been very competent and would not hesitate to see them again. Very efficiently run..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a person who really does their homework, especially when going to a doctor or dentist. I usually find that the office with the best reviews are the best an..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of this place for a long time. I usually see Marz but have seen other foot doctors over the years. This place really provides great treatm..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I find it hard to put into words how much I have enjoyed my treatments with Dr. Hardy. A true professional as well as her entire staff. I know in my heart tha..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can only state that my relationship with Marz has been surreal. She listens, she understands, then she performs her magic. I love this woman from the botto..."

November 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Marz Hardy and her clinic was very good and successful. She is wonderful at making you feel comfortable and excellent in her manner of explai..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marz treated me in such a caring manner it is a bit difficult to put the experience into words. Wonderful experience from start to finish. My feet have never lo..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I did some research before I visited this clinic and decided to see Marz Hardy because of the reviews, location and hours. I was not disappointed as my experien..."

October 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good lady. Helped me so much and my family to. Travelled far but worth it for good treatment. I like this lady very much. Very good. "

October 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Marz Hardy exceeded my expectations from the moment I stepped through the front door of the clinic. She is very professional, personable and knowledgeable. ..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have always found Marz to very approachable and knowledgeable. Caring and gentle. Excellent service from everyone. "

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to see Marz for years and she really treats me good. I get my nails done and foot inserts. Marz is very good and I really like my visits. We h..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This clinic is an example of a fine tuned operation. Excellent customer service from everyone in a beautiful office. Linda, who took care of me did a thorough e..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marz and her staff are very helpful and super friendly. My ingrown toenail problem was cured very well. I appreciate that they spent the time to answer all my q..."

October 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I originally made an appointment at another foot clinic. I then started to read the reviews and decided to see Dr. Marz Hardy as she has the best reviews of eve..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with Marz's foot treatments. The orthotics also have helped. "

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Once you have had the pleasure of being treated by Marz, you are spoiled for life. Such a wonderful lady who has changed my life more than words can describe. I..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Long time patient. Always great service. Five stars all the way. "

October 11, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Unfortunately I could not get proper insole what I should get from this clinic. It's so expansive and I still have pain. "

October 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic, amazing, unbelievable are just a few words that come to mind when describing the care that my friend and foot specialist Marz has provided me for as ..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you, thank you Dr. Marz for your years of dedication. I originally came in for foot pain which turned out to be a corn. Never heard of it before. Marz gav..."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marz saved me from foot surgery several years ago. She explained the pro's and con's and I am glad that I have taken her advice, although I do miss my high heel..."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Marz Hardy was knowledgeable, polite and very nice. I felt this clinic was pressuring me into getting new orthotics when my podiatrist just made me a pair. ..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I really felt like I was being treated like never before. Marz is amazing, unlike no one else I have ever met before. Personality like no other. Very caring, ..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy to recommend Dr. Marz. She is very good and my feet feel good all the time. "

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marz is a character I love her so much. I have had the pleasure to be her patient for many years and all I can say is that I am a very happy man. There is somet..."

October 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I woke up last Saturday with a swollen, painful toe and headed to Academy not knowing that I needed an appointment as they said that they were booked for weeks ..."

October 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a long time patient for many years and it really doesn't matter who I see as all the Doctors are good. Clean, very helpful staff and a very warm env..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a big fan of Marz. She has been exceptionally helpful and accessible. She is the most responsive Doctor I have seen. She explains things well, and she will..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marz has always provided me with outstanding foot care. Her attention to detail is second to none. Such a pleasant, happy individual. Her charm rubs off on the ..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marz has been treating my elderly mother's foot condition. She is extremely knowledgeable and explained everything so we always understood what she was doing. D..."

September 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I must say that I have enjoyed every visit with Marz. I don't think that I have laughed so much and felt any better anytime. You are a great foot doctor who I r..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently consulted a Podiatrist regarding my bunions which had been bothering me for some time. I already was wearing orthotics from another Podiatrist and t..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When it comes to great foot care, this clinic is excellent. Everyone is super friendly and the Chiropodists seem to really know their stuff and really explain t..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a big fan of Marz's. She always provides good care and is very personable. "

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marz is a wonderful Doctor and helped me very much from an infection in my foot. She provided me with all the necessary advice as well as digging out a foreign ..."

September 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marz fixed my ingrown toenail and it heeled up very nicely. Follow up care was amazing and I would highly recommend her. I knew that Marz was a Chiropodist, but..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been Marz's patient for many years and I think that she is wonderful. Amazing bed-side manner, kind, sympathetic to my needs. If you need a Chiropodist, ..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The service from this orthotic clinic is really good. Only takes 2 weeks to get them and they always make sure that they fit properly. Follow up service is good..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marz's foot treatments are superb always. This is a great place to visit. Efficient and pleasant Thank-you once again. "

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good office for feet. Fixed me well. Thank you. "

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The one thing that really impressed me with this Doctor when I told her that the Podiatrist and his orthotics did not seem to be helping me. She did not once sa..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I really like that the Doctor explained everything to me in a way that I really understood. She seemed to have real concern for my problems. Pleased with the t..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There is a big poster in the waiting room that says happy feet and sure enough I always leave with happy feet from this happy clinic. Thanks to everyone for kee..."

September 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great service all around from all. Front staff is excellent. "

September 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been having problems with my feet for some time and my Doctor wasn't really providing me with any answers. A friend of a friend told me to go and see th..."

September 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marz is very easy to relate to and is also very informative. I know that she really cares and loves what she is doing. I walked by the office last week at 10:30..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would like to thank everyone for providing my husband and myself with good care for many years. "

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Was referred but still unsure. Met Dr. Hardy and right from the get go I knew I had hit the jackpot. Beautiful experience from the moment I stepped through the ..."

September 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent foot care and office. Walked in off the street after following painted foot prints and boy did they guide me to the right place. Had severe heel pain ..."

September 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic and amazing are the 2 words that I have to describe this fantastic and amazing foot clinic. Dr. Marz Hardy is incredible, 5 plus stars all the way. On..."

September 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I really feel as though Marz is more of a friend than my Doctor. She is fun, smart and very energetic which I somehow feels rubs off on me. I have enjoyed ever..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marz has been our family foot doctor for many years and both my husband and myself enjoy the treatments that she provides. Spends her time explaining everything..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From my experience I find Marz an exceptional chiropodist. Caring and knows what she is doing. Diagnosed all of my problems quickly and then cured them one by o..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am making a review for Marz, but after reading all these reviews it is a bit hard to do this as everyone else seems to have taken the words from my mouth. All..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marz's foot clinic is very professional with great staff. This is always a happy place to visit. I like how they tell me that they don't have a waiting room but..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleasant visit from beginning to end. I am very happy that I chose this place from the internet. The young man Matthew who was my doctor was very patient ..."

August 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marz is excellent. From my first treatment I knew I had found the right place. Even if you don't consider the rest of the clinic which is excellent, Marz is the..."

August 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very nice clinic. Dr. Marzena has been helpful and service is good. Thanks b"

August 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "money grabbers. only want your billing insurance. Very expensive for insoles i couldn't afford"

August 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "1St visit. My feet got hurt at the cootage. Didn't do anything. Wanted my insurane to bill $600 shoe inserts. Useless in every way. very bad experience. nig..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Awful experience. These are not doctors but technicians that try and sell very expensive inserts without treating the problem. They were more interested in my ..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my first visit last week and saw a lovely young gentleman. Very polite, professional and he seemed very concerned with my foot condition. I was very impre..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good place for foot care. Great clinic, great people. "

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marz has always been very good at explaining everything to me in straight forward language that I can understand. She never stops trying to teach me everything ..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both of my sons had what I suspected which were warts all over their feet. I Googled foot clinic and found this foot clinic. My boys have been treated by both N..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started to get pain in my right heel. have been running and cycling all my life and have been for the most part pain free. My boss told me about Marz so after..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have to say that I have never , ever been to a nicer office. The quality of service is second to none. Everyone is very pleasant and eager to please. If you w..."

August 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Marz is the absolute best. If I could give her 10 stars I would have. Thanks MARZ. "

August 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marz's husband asked me today to write a review for her and it wasn't until I read what everyone else was saying about her that I really appreciated how lucky ..."

August 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but praise for Dr. Marz Hardy. A true professional who is dedicated and with love. I presently have 5 family members coming to see Marz and they ..."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Today was my first visit to Dr. Hardy's clinic and was I impressed. I called yesterday and told them that I have an ingrown toenail but that I was hoping to avo..."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent foot treatments from an amazing clinic. Very thorough, clean and happy place to visit. Marz has been keeping my feet in great shape for many years now..."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I hurt my foot at the cottage. Went to the clinic and they can't even take x rays which I found odd and was told they are "not equipped to because they aren't d..."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been transferred to Vancouver and my family is coming also. One of the people I wish I could bring with me is my chiropodist, Marz. She has kept me in gr..."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marz is Polish and so am I. One of my friends told me about this clinic and I am so glad. She has been so helpful and nice. Nice foot treatments. "

August 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was looking for a foot doctor on the internet and sent out requests to 3 separate clinics which were rated high at 2 AM as I couldn't sleep due to pain from a..."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Short and sweet, Marz is great for your feet! Thanks!"

August 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The thing that I enjoy most about Marz other than her cheerful disposition is that she is always teaching me about how to care for my feet, whether it's about s..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I live in Barrie and one of myfriends at the gym told me he was a patient here. I drove down yesterday and I didn't realize you needed an appointment. The place..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to Marz's office by happening upon her reviews. To tell you the truth I was intrigued if a Doctor could actually be that good and everything that I read ..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hardy is my savior. I had heel pain so severe I could hardy make it to the washroom. My friend told me about Marz and I am so glad. Slowly but surely my con..."

August 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you would like to be treated with great care from a knowledgeable Doctor, then this the place. My experience with this foot clinic has been very satisfying...."

August 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marz was very nice and explained everything very nicely. I was very satisfied with my treatment. "

August 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I got an infection in my right big toe. It was not from my nail and I could not see a sliver, pimple or whatever. Needless to say I could not walk and the pain ..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "First I am quite happy with my orthotics from Dr. Marz. Reading , as I was rating, I read the previous rating. Hmmm, Marz has the largest yacht in the marina..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Marz's husband at our marina and he told me about her foot clinic. I told him that I needed new orthotics and he assured me that this was the best place. ..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is a very busy place and I know why. Customer service excellence. I usually see Marz, but have sometimes seen one of the other Doctors and have always been..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I happened to accompany my mom to her visit to her visit to her foot doctor. I was extremely impressed with the the service that was provided. Marz has had a sp..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son had been suffering with warts for some time and was being treated by our family doctor and not only was it not getting better, they were spreading. I Goo..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a patient of Dr. Tasleem and I am very pleased with the high quality of care that she gives me. Unhurried, pleasant, professional treatments each and ever..."

August 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This fool clinic provides a good experience. All of the staff are very nice. I really enjoy my appointments and everything is very personal and professional. I ..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My dearest Marz, You have been keeping me on my feet for several years now. When I first came to you I was in so much pain I could hardly walk. It really is a..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Please, Be Away! I read all these great reviews and went on weekend. They have junior chiropodist who work on weekend and never got to see Dr. M. Hardy. All ..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Marz has been treating my family for a long time. I can tell she loves children by the way mine adore her. She always tells them that if they are good they ..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a diabetic patient I really appreciate the foot treatments that I receive from Dr. Hardy. I have complete confidence in her skills to keep me healthy. She ha..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am always telling Marz how much I love her foot treatments and she always asks me to write a review to let others know and I keep saying that I will and now I..."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marz is a compassionate, knowledgeable and skilled. She has operated on both my ingrown toenails and each time it was basically pain free. This is a great foot ..."

August 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I will tell you an interesting experience I had at Marz' clinic. I have been a regular patient for years. One Saturday last year I started to feel pain on the s..."

August 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Barbados 3 months ago. Shortly after I arrived at my resort I went running into the ocean and first landed on one sea earchin with my left foot and th..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "About 6 months ago I started to experience all these strange pains in my right foot. Sometimes in my toes and then it would be near my heel. I went to one docto..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Academy on the internet. I have been seeking Marz for footcare and am very pleased with my treatments. Thank you. "

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I finally left a review. I have been telling her husband for years that I would, but finally found out how to do it. Marz is a great foot doctor who I adore. E..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She is not a podiatrist. I saw a real podiatrist and he took xrays and made me very good shoe inserts. When I visited her office she and the stagff refered to..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Please note: although Marzena Hardy is a very good podiatrist, she is NOT a doctor and has in fact been reprimanded and fined for calling herself one when order..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "shoe insole pushers dont waste your time. They treat you very nice but try and grab your money and overbill your insurance"

July 27, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This clinic was recommened by a friend. I went there with an awful pain in my right foot for about a week. The attendant was very nice but she couldn't order a..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Was VERY dissatisfied with the service received. All they do is push shoe inserts and can't do anything else for my painful bunion which needs surgery. I rese..."

July 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marz is the very best and I love her. Every visit is exceptional. Talented, happy Doc. Can't wait for my next visit. Love, Ron"

July 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went today for my foot treatment only to find out that my chiropodist was on holidays. Nobody told me and I was nearly ready to leave. Stayed and saw Tasleem ..."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a MD who was John's patient for many years. I have been sending my patients who needed for foot care to Marz for many years and have only heard rave review..."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hard work and dedication are two of the best words to describe this lady. At the clinic at 5:00 AM everyday or earlier. Attractive, plus knows her stuff. What e..."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great place for foot care. Staff are excellent. No complaints at all. "

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to this place for over 10 years for orthotics. Ian addicted to them and never leave home without them. Every year they seem to find new ways t..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I sprained my ankle playing football and our team trainer treated it with rest, ice and taping. My ankle improved but now I had pain in the back of my foot and ..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Marz's clinic is amazing. Top notch service always."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There are so many good things that I can say regarding Marz, but one of the things that I really appreciate is her advice that she gives me on every visit. She ..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am an avid runner for most of my life. I guess I am lucky as I have been for the most part injury free unlike many of my friends. I recently developed pain in..."

July 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been Marz's patient for over 10 years and every visit has been exceptional. I now live in Guelph but continue to see Marz. Why? Because when you trust..."

July 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hardy's foot treatments are terrific. I always leave feeling like I am walking on a cloud. "

July 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marz is a unique lady. Energetic with a passion for life. She quickly diagnoses my myriad of foot problems and then efficiently set about curing them, one by on..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first started seeing Marz when she was working with her husband at their Lawrence clinic. When she moved to Broadview I followed her even though it was out of..."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nicole has been treating my family for over 4 years and every visit has been excellent. She is very good with children as she has 4 herself. She is very knowled..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love my foot doctor. One of my friends suggested this clinic. I put up with cracks in my heel and found out that I had Athletes foot. Once that was cured I ha..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient for many years for several different foot conditions. The service that was provided to me was second to none. Every person at this office ..."

July 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a patient of Tasleem. She is very good at what she does. She is very attentive and attractive. Thank you so much for all your help. "

July 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am here from Columbia for the Pan Am games to watch my daughter compete. I woke with foot pain from too much walking I guess. Found Academy from the Internet...."

July 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Never ever placed a review before. I loved every minute of my experience. Not one thing I can complain about and I am good about that! Thanks to all. ..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I suffered with back and knee pain for many years. Nobody seemed to know why and I was resigned that I just had to live with it. Then I found this foot clinic..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was a patient of Dr. John Hardy's for many years before he retired and my whole family got their orthotics from him. When he retired I started to see his wife..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A true healer who loves her job. Every visit to Marz has been extremely enjoyable. She is knowegable, witty and a great foot doctor. I have psoriasis and sever..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Number 1 in my books! Longtime patient. Great foot care and a very pleasant individual. Attention to detail by every member of the staff. I enjoy my treatments ..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had bunions all my life and recently my left foot started to cause me discomfort. My MD referred me to a podiatrist. He suggested surgery with no guarant..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "By far the best foot care in Toronto. Marz is the very best."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Professionalism of the highest order. Efficient yet pleasant, clean and orderly throughout this 3 story foot clinic. I have been attended to by 3 of the chirop..."

June 23, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.academyclinics.com" to "http://www.academyclinics.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "M4K 2P1". Address has been updated from "None" to "752 Broadview Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14164658737".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been treated by Marz for over 4 years. Every visit is enjoyable. She is very thorough and caring. I nearly consider her a friend. See you in 4 weeks."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have enjoyed being a patient of Dr. Marz Hardy for many years. Always good foot care and I like my orthotics"

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I too am a long distance patient. Every 8 weeks. Through snow, rain or sun I drive from Ottawa for my 6:00 AM Saturday appointment to see Marz. I never even th..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This clinic thinks of everything. Totally modern with great people doing good things. Marz is a joy to visit. Amazing personality. I never laugh and smile so mu..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been treated by Marz for several years for such things as corns, callouses and my nails. I really enjoyed the service I was afforded. She is very thoroug..."

May 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "By far the best foot clinic I have ever been to. Excellent all around "

May 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I woke with a swollen, severely infected big toe last fall. I contacted my Doctor and they couldn't see me for 1 week. I then remembered a foot clinic not too f..."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "All they do is push you to buy orthodics. I got mine and made my condition 10 times worse, now i can barely walk. They got an attitude when i said how unhappy ..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I initially came to Marz about 4 years ago due to heel pain. She cured that in about 1 month but she also did nail care on me and I have continued to go back ev..."

May 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I received orthotics from Marz and I was very happy. "

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Academy and Foot. Great service, great staff, great clinic."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have enjoyed going to this clinic for many years"

April 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Marz for over a year - she is extremely professional and knowledgeable. She has helped ease my ongoing back pain, by accurately diagnosing an..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Marz has been my foot doctor for many years. My orthotics are always perfect. I have nothing but praise for this clinic. Very satisfied client!"

April 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " My foot Doctor has a beatific and unique 'AURA'. I feel it when I am the treatment room alone with her. She is funny, personable, knowledgeable, and an incre..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I needed to find a Podiatrist to examine my feet, in order to determine if I had a need for the use of orthotics. This was a requirement of an insurance company..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Clean, modern clinic with excellent staff and doctors. Very satisfied with their service."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife became a patient of Marz Hardy about 3 years ago, unfortunately she did not come sooner. She had been seeing her family Doctor for treatment of what he..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife told me that she would not walk on the beach with me if I didn't fix the fungus on my toes. I was referred to Dr. Hardy's foot clinic by a friend. I hav..."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marz is my favourite Doctor. She has a great personality, always cheerful and upbeat. The whole clinic is great and filled with happy, knowledgeable staff. She..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marz did ingrown toenail surgery on my right foot last year and it was a success. The best thing was that she has this system which makes the injection painles..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marz has been my foot specialist for many years. She has always taken very good care of me and I enjoy my visits. In fact I look forward to them. Not only is..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was having a lot of problems with my feet. Mostly pain when standing or walking for long periods of time. I was very fortunate to find Dr. Marz Hardy, at Aca..."

February 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She's one in a million. Best foot doctor in Toronto. Has been seeing her for many year's. She takes great care of my feet and grand children. Love Frances."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very nice lady. I felt as though she really cared. Lovely clinic."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I received my first of orthotics from Dr. John Hardy in the 80's I think. I paid $500 then and I still pay the same price now. I have insurance but I like the f..."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a diabetic for many years. Due to my job I have to relocate quite frequently, therefore I have had many different podiatrists over the years. I ..."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I agree with the previous patient reviews. Very satisfied. Nice people. Thanks, Tim"

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Do you like to be treated with respect? Do you like doctors who really care about you? Do you like friendly support staff? Then look no farther than this foo..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good foot clinic. Very nice experience. Thanks Marz ."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Most likely the best experience I have ever encountered with a medical clinic in my life. Marz was amazing. Her reviews really don't do her justice as you hav..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent foot care from from nice people. I have been a patient for many years now."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marz was very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend her clinic!"

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been treated by Sarah, Nicole and Marz. I have had been provided excellent service. Great place for foot care."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Marz. If you want great foot care, this is the best foot clinic in Toronto."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Marz by reading her reviews as I have had several prior experiences with other foot clinics that provided me with less than favourable service. She rea..."

December 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a loyal patient for as long as I can remember. Dr. Marz Hardy has been making my orthotics for me and my family for many years. She is knowledgeab..."

December 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with the clinic has been amazing! Aside from the friendly ambiance, I walked away with very happy feet! I got my first pair of orthotics with Marz..."

December 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Marz Hardy for many years. When she moved her office further away from where I live, there was no way I was going to switch to another do..."

December 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Beautiful clinic. Amazing staff. Spotless. Dr. Marz has always provided me and my family great care! I always look forward to my next visit. Thanks, Court"

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of the Academy Clinic (specifically, Dr. John and Dr. Marz Hardy) for more than twenty years and received excellent care for a wide varie..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Marz Hardy has been providing me and my family excent foot care for many years. Always a joy to visit.. THANKS MARZ"

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family has been seeing Dr. Marx Hardy for many years. We have always been provided exceptional service. I have referred some of my family members also. Thank..."

November 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I developed achilles tendonitis after a weightlifting injury failed to heal properly. I had continual ankle pain that not only prevented me from running but mad..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Marz Hardy has a very lovely personality ,she is knowledgeable, caring and sensitive to her patients 's needs. I would recommend Dr Marz Hardy to my family ..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hardy has helped not only me with foot issues but also my son who has very large feet. He wears shoe size 18 which contributed to flat feet problems and mad..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Friendly, knowledgeable, professional, punctual...I could go on...Would not hesitate to refer friends and family to Dr Hardy...Cheers"

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Marz Hardy for many years and I have always found her service, care, clinic and staff second to none. I will never hesitate to refe..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "She was recently handed down a disciplinary action by her chiropody college because she called herself a doctor when she is not, she was prescribing things she ..."

October 7, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Marzena" to "Marz"

February 1, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Marz" to "Marzena"

December 20, 2013