Ratings for Marz Hardy

I absolutely adore my Marz. Anyone who rides their bike to be at work at 4:00 AM in the morning has my 5 Star vote. Miss Marz is super special, intelligent and attractive. She has a knife edge witt and is also very fun to be around. I love coming to this place, not for only Marz, but also her sister, Anna who is amazing. If you want to get your feet fixed, run to this place as it is the best. Actually it is really hard to get put into words the magic that happens here.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2018

Marz Hardy

Marz Hardy's response
THANK YOU SO MUCH STAN FOR YOUR AMAZING REVIEW OF MARZ, ANNA AND OUR TORONTO FOOT CLINIC. WE PRIDE OURSELVES WITH PROVIDING EACH ONE OF OUR BELOVED PATIENTS WITH THE BEST POSSIBLE HEALTH CARE AND PRODUCTS ALWAYS AND WE ALSO PROVIDE A MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE WHICH WE RARELY HAVE TO IMPLEMENT. WE ARE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK, EARLY UNTIL LATE JUST STEPS FROM THE SUBWAY WITH AMPLE PARKING. WE HAVE 12 FULLY EQUIPPED TREATMENT ROOMS AND A STAFF OFF 26 PROVIDING TOP-NOTCH SERVICE. YOURS IN HEALTH, DOCTOR JOHN A. HARDY, OWNER OF TORONTO'S FOOT CLINIC, ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS.

Submitted October 21, 2018

Best treatment by a doctor ever, I recommend Marz to anyone wanting great care from all.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

Amazing clinic with 10 Doctors and open everyday. I was lucky to get the boss, Marz and she was excellent. Totally different than my last Podiatrist, Dr. Ramsden was recently retired. Like night and day but I didn’t know any better and I wish that I had found Dr. Marz first. I you want great foot treatments, this is the place.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2019

Incredible clinic for foot problems. Dr. Marz was very kind and took her time to explain everything and the staff and there are a lot of them were also kind. I would recommend this place to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2019

I have been driving over 100 miles for over 3 years since I moved out of Toronto because the treatment that Marz gives is over the top. Tried 2 clinics that were closer and they didn’t compare and I look forward to my early morning trecks to Toronto and my fresh coffee and muffin.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

My overall experience with the clinic and Dr. Marz has been over the top. Smiles from all, more than helpful and Marz really knows what she is doing. Was getting treatments for a Physio clinic and they had no clue. Also the place was disorganized, dirty and you had to wait for every visit. I recommend Academy.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

Marz truly is from another world. Compassionate, professional and congenial. I really felt that she cares and is personable and extremely funny. We connected within minutes and my feet feel like they are over the moon. Thanks Marz.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

Absolutely first rate professionalism and a delightful atmosphere.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Good clinic for visits. People kind and Dr. Marg helped me and my mom.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

Incredible experience. 5 Stars for sure. I have never had a visit that was not great. Well organized and on time which I really appreciate and something that is not common in most medical clinics. Anna really makes sure that everything runs smoothly and then there is Dr. Marz who knows everything that there is to know about feet.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

Marz Hardy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Honors degree in Microbiology, 1Year English, University of Toronto, 1 Year Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, Michener Institute 3 years Michener Institute, D.Ch, Chiropodist, B.Sc. PODIATRIC MEDICINE Sunderland University, Durham, England

• English
  • Polish

• Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences (Grad. 2001)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1999)
  • University of Durham (Grad. 2006)

• Certified in Active Release Therapy ART