Marz Hardy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Marz Hardy

I have been to several different Podiatrist over the years and every one rushes to give you overpriced orthotics and wants to do surgery on my bunions at outrageous prices. I found Marz after doing my research on the internet and found out that not only is she the top rated doctor, but that she practices conservative treatments. My first experience with Marz was a breath of fresh air. She was friendly, professional and thorough. She assured me that I did not need surgery and she also made me the best orthotics that I ever had at a price that was hundreds of dollars less than the ones that I have had at several Podiatrist. I recommend Marz as truly the best foot doctor in Toronto.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

Marz Hardy

Marz Hardy's response
THANK YOU SO MUCH EVA FOR YOUR GREAT REVIEW OF MARZ AND OUR TORONTO FOOT CLINIC. PLEASE BE VERY AWARE OF FOOT SPECIALISTS WHO HAVE 100'S OF ANONYMOUS RATEMD REVIEWS WITHOUT ONE YELP, FACEBOOK OR MOST IMPORTANTLY, GOOGLE REVIEWS. PLEASE NOTE THAT PODIATRISTS AND CHIROPODISTS ARE NOT DOCTORS. WE PRIDE OURSELVES WITH PROVIDING EACH AND EVERYONE OF OUR BELOVED PATIENTS WITH THE FINEST POSSIBLE HEALTHCARE AND PRODUCTS AT REASONABLE PRICES WITH A MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE, ALWAYS. WE HAVE PATIENTS TRAVEL FROM ALL CORNERS OF THE GLOBE TO RECEIVE EXCEPTIONAL FOOT CARE FROM OUR TORONTO FOOT CLINIC. WE HAVE TREATED EVERYONE FROM PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES TO DEPUTY PRIME MINISTERS WITH AMAZING RESULTS. IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE WOULD LIKE TO EXPERIENCE THE ACADEMY CLINIC'S DIFFERENCE, PLEASE DO HESITATE TO CONTACT OUR CLINIC. DOCTOR JOHN A. HARDY, OWNER OF TORONTO'S FOOT CLINIC, ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS.

Submitted August 12, 2018

Like others here, I was totally impressed with the knowledge, thoroughness, energy and enthusiasm of Marz Hardy. I came in with orthotics and she didn’t push any other products on me, only suggesting I might upgrade my orthotics with her design in a year or so. I’m sold!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Marz, her sister Anna, her daughter Shannon and her clinic and entire staff are incredible. High quality service always and friendly staff with healthy snacks.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

My daughter had foot warts and I went to Dr. Hardy and she was very understanding and great with my child as she was was very nervous. Excellent service all around.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Totally understand why all the great reviews. Marz is exceptional with her knowledge and bedside manner. She is energetic and personal and humerus. I have been a loyal patient for many years and I appreciate every visit to my foot doctor.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Marz is the real deal. Read the reviews on her and her clinic and was skeptical. Totally impressed with her service and staff and clinic. Everyone is great and that says a lot about the overall management of the clinic. I recommend this clinic with 5 stars.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Anna asked me if I could place a review of Marz online and I told her that I would be happy to do so. Marz, Anna who is her sister are incredible when it comes to providing exceptional health services. Great staff and friendly clinic which is funky, clean and modern. I must say that this is the only medical clinic that I trust and look forward to visiting. Keep up the good work Academy, Marz and Anna. Julienne.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Best of the best, top of the tops. I genuinely appreciate my foot doctor. She has cured 2 foot ulcers as well as many other foot complaints that I have.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Everything about this place is amazing. Warm smiles and greetings by name and fresh coffee and healthy snacks delivered to your treatments room while enjoying a warm foot soak. Then there is Marz who truly is out of this world. When I leave I feel like I am walking on a cloud. Kudos to all.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

Marz has been our family Chiropidist for many years and we find her excellent. She is thorough and has a great personality and is very funny. I hope that she works for many more years.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Marz Hardy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Honors degree in Microbiology, 1Year English, University of Toronto, 1 Year Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, Michener Institute 3 years Michener Institute, D.Ch, Chiropodist, B.Sc. PODIATRIC MEDICINE Sunderland University, Durham, England

• English
  • Polish

• Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences (Grad. 2001)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1999)
  • University of Durham (Grad. 2006)

• Certified in Active Release Therapy ART