Ratings for Marz Hardy

Was referred by a co-worker and was impressed with my initial contact. My second visit was not as pleasant as Marz tore a strip off me as I have to admit that I had not followed her home instructions. I liked when she told me "Help me, Help you". She made me smarten-up and do my homework and I liked her commitment to my personal well-being. It was then and there that I made a decision to try my best to be healthier. Marz, you have made a difference in my life and I enjoy each and every visit with you, my foot doctor and friend!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Marz Hardy

Marz Hardy's response
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS EXCELLENT AND INTERESTING REVIEW OF MARZ AND OUR TORONTO FOOT CLINIC. I TRY TO INSTILL IN EVERYONE OF OUR FOOT SPECIALISTS THE NEED TO BE FIRM IN YOUR INSTRUCTIONS TO YOUR PATIENTS. WHAT GOOD IS IT IF THEY DON'T FOLLOW YOUR INSTRUCTIONS. EVERYONE LOSES AND THEREFORE YOU HAVE TO BE LIKE A LOVING PARENT WHO GUIDES THEIR CHILDREN TO MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICES FOR THEIR OWN GOOD. EVERY MEMBER OF MY STAFF ARE TRULEY COMMITTED TO EACH AND EVERY PATIENT, ALWAYS. WE PROVIDE A MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE WHICH HAS BEEN VERY RARELY IMPLEMENTED. YOURS IN HEALTH, DR. JOHN A. HARDY, OWNER OF TORONTO FOOT CLINIC, ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS. PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ONTARIO IT IS ILLEGAL TO REFER TO A PODIATRISTS (DPM'S) OR A CHIROPODISTS AS A DOCTOR AS THEY ARE NOT DOCTORS.

Submitted March 30, 2017

I recommend this foot clinic and Marz to everyone who wants to be treated in the best possible manner.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I consider Dr. Marz as not only my foot doctor, but as a friend. She has a magnetic personality which is infectious and just an absolute join to be in her company. I just love coming to my foot treatments and the entire establishment is also top notch.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I have nothing other to say other than I am extremely impressed with this clinic and Marz.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Excellent foot doctor who I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for great service.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I am going to give Marz 5 pluses as she is the absolute best of the best!! Go Girl!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I finally decided to see someone about my aching feet and found Academy from Google Reviews. I saw Dr. Marz who is exceptional. She diagnosed my problem as flat feet and had orthotic made for me. She also suggested that I get my family checked and I am so glad I did as we all had flat feet and needed orthotics. I never realized how important orthotics are. Even my knee pain has declined since I got the orthotics. Thanks Marz and to everyone else who works at the clinic. This place is very busy but you never have to wait as they are so efficient and also have healthy snacks and coffee and juices.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I had my first visit today with Marz and it was superb to say the least. Customer service is unmatched in this clinic. I was nearly overwhelmed with multiple staff making sure that I was being treated properly. The best medical experience ever! You have to experience it for yourself.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I live in Mexico and was not finding any relief with my foot problems after seeing many Doctors. I did some research on the internet and came across Marz Hardy in Toronto. I decided to come up for a 2 week vacation and also visit a friend in Toronto in order to see Marz. Right from the first appointment I was very pleased. Totally professional, knowledgeable and thorough. She quickly assessed my problem and immediately went to work to help me. I had a total of 6 treatments and my pain level was reduced to nearly zero. I went home feeling confident that I would become pain-free soon with the new footwear that was suggested as well home treatments. I am very glad that i visited Marz and would recommend her highly to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Excellent service from Marz Hardy. Consummate professional who is dedicated and knowledgeable, funny and kind. Just a joy to visit and you can be sure when Marz gives you advice that it will be the best. I love this place and have referred so many people here. Thanks to all!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Marz Hardy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Honors degree in Microbiology, 1Year English, University of Toronto, 1 Year Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, Michener Institute 3 years Michener Institute, D.Ch, Chiropodist, B.Sc. PODIATRIC MEDICINE Sunderland University, Durham, England

• English
  • Polish

• Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences (Grad. 2001)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1999)
  • University of Durham (Grad. 2006)

• Certified in Active Release Therapy ART