Ratings for Marz Hardy

Wonderful clinic in every aspect. Clean, cheerful, punctual, knowledgeable, modern with staff and Doctors who are genuinely concerned about your health. They are busy and I know why. They take their time to make sure that you are fully educated about your condition and they also have the most up to date equipment. Everyone is great, but Marz, Ann and Christina are my favorites. I always look forward to my future visits. Thanks.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Marz Hardy's response
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR AMAZING REVIEW OF DR. JOHN A. HARDY'S TORONTO FOOT CLINIC, ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS. EVERY MEMBER OF OUR TEAM IS THRILLED WHEN ONE OF OUR BELOVED PATIENTS GOES OUT OF THEIR WAY TO PUBLICLY COMPLEMENT OUR SERVICES. WE CONSTANTLY STRIVE TO PROVIDE EACH AND EVERY PATIENT WITH THE BEST POSSIBLE SERVICE, ALWAYS AND IS ONE OF THE REASONS THAT WE ARE SO SUCCESSFUL. ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ONTARIO IT IS ILLEGAL FOR EITHER A PODIATRIST (DPM) OR A CHIROPODIST TO REFER TO THEMSELVES AS A DOCTOR AS THEY ARE NOT. DR. JOHN A. HARDY.

Submitted November 20, 2016

Marz takes the time to find out what problems you are facing and genuinely cares about finding the right solution for you. She's very frank but super friendly. I would not hesitate to recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Dr. Marz is one-of-a-kind. She takes the time to listen to you so she understands your situation fully and then provides options that fit your needs. Always on time and you never feel rushed and she is busy and is exceptional at time management. The thing that I enjoy most is her constant smile, enthusiasm and sense of humor. I definitely recommend Marz and I found a keeper. Thanks.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I have been to this place for over a year and have seen both Marz and Matthew and both are excellent. This is a great clinic and all of the staff are very helpful and professional. Always lots of smiles and Marz is very fun to visit, she always makes me laugh. Kudos all around for all. Thanks.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I went this clinic looking for answers and Marz answered all of them and then went on to make me a mini-expert on feet and foot wear. I highly recommend the office and Mrs. Marz!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Marz Hardy is a trusted professional who I have had the pleasure of being a client/patient of for the last 12 years. Marz has not only provided very professional service in a 'state of the art' facility but she has also has given me expert advice on shoes, yoga toes, compression socks, laser therapy and so much more. I love to walk and, thanks to Academy Clinic and Marz, my feet are always ready and raring to go!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Marz Hardy's response
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR GREAT REVIEW OF MARZ AND OUR TORONTO FOOT CLINIC. YOURS IN HEALTH, DR. JOHN A. HARDY, OWNER OF TORONTO FOOT CLINIC, ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS.

Submitted January 22, 2017

Thank you Marz for treating me with very good treatments.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Marz Hardy's response
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOYR GENEROUS REVIEW OF MARZ, WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH. YOURS IN HEALTH, DR. JOHN A. HARDY, OWNER OF TORONTO FOOT CLINIC, ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS.

Submitted January 22, 2017

I adore my foot doctor, Marz. She is so kind and generous and I know in my heart that she truly cares. She follows up and her advice is spot on everytime. I never feel rushed and this place is crazy busy but they manage their time well with great staff. I rate Marz as the best and I never miss my appointments as I look forward to them very much.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Marz Hardy's response
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR FANTASTIC REVIEW OF MARZ AND OUR TORONTO FOOT CLINIC. PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ONTARIO IT IS ILLEGAL FOR EITHER A PODIATRIST (DPM) OR A CHIROPODISTS TO BE REFERRED TO AS A DOCTOR AS THEY ARE NOT DOCTORS. YOURS IN HEALTH, DR. JOHN A. HARDY, OWNER OF TORONTO FOOT CLINIC, ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS.

Submitted January 22, 2017

A breath of fresh air. I have always been treated like a queen and Marz is an absolute Gem in oh so many ways! Words alone cannot describe the dedication that the staff of Academy has for their patients. Clean, punctual, polite, courteous, generous, helpful, knowledgeable and kind, yes kind! My whole family now goes here and they are all happy with the first class treatment! I have given Marz 20+ stars as she is worth everyone of them.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Marz Hardy's response
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR GREAT REVIEW OF OUR TORONTO FOOT CLINIC. EVERY MEMBER OF OUR GROWING, PROFESSIONAL TEAM REALLY APPRECIATES IT. YOURS IN HEALTH, DR. JOHN A. HARDY, OWNER OF TORONTO FOOT CLINIC, ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS.

Submitted January 4, 2017

I phoned at 8:00 PM and the phone was personally answered by Marz. I explained that I needed to come ASAP for my infected ingrown toenail. She explained that she was booked fully for weeks but would come in for 5:00 AM the next day as long as I promised to show up. I was deeply impressed right from the start. Still working after 8:00 PM and willing to begin her day at 5:00 AM for me. The treatment was a success and I didn't need surgery. Marz taught me how to cut my nails properly and how to treat my infection and my poor nail is now as good as new. Thanks. I recommend Marz and the clinic highly.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Marz Hardy's response
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR VOTE OF CONFIDENCE. WE REALLY DO TRY TO GO ABOVE AND BEYOND FOR OUR PATIENTS AND WE ALWAYS ACCOMIDATE EMERGENCY PATIENTS WHENEVER POSSIBLE. PATIENT SERVICE IS JOB 1 IN MY TORONTO FOOT CLINIC AND IT SHOWS IN OUR OVER 500 POSITIVE REVIEWS ON GOOGLE AND RATEMDS, ETC. YOURS IN HEALTH, DR. JOHN A. HARDY, OWNER OF TORONTO FOOT CLINIC, ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS.

Submitted January 4, 2017

Marz Hardy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Honors degree in Microbiology, 1Year English, University of Toronto, 1 Year Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, Michener Institute 3 years Michener Institute, D.Ch, Chiropodist, B.Sc. PODIATRIC MEDICINE Sunderland University, Durham, England

• English
  • Polish

• Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences (Grad. 2001)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1999)
  • University of Durham (Grad. 2006)

• Certified in Active Release Therapy ART