Ratings for Marz Hardy

Was referred by a co-worker and was impressed with my initial contact. My second visit was not as pleasant as Marz tore a strip off me as I have to admit that I had not followed her home instructions. I liked when she told me "Help me, Help you". She made me smarten-up and do my homework and I liked her commitment to my personal well-being. It was then and there that I made a decision to try my best to be healthier. Marz, you have made a difference in my life and I enjoy each and every visit with you, my foot doctor and friend!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Marz Hardy

Marz Hardy's response
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS EXCELLENT AND INTERESTING REVIEW OF MARZ AND OUR TORONTO FOOT CLINIC. I TRY TO INSTILL IN EVERYONE OF OUR FOOT SPECIALISTS THE NEED TO BE FIRM IN YOUR INSTRUCTIONS TO YOUR PATIENTS. WHAT GOOD IS IT IF THEY DON'T FOLLOW YOUR INSTRUCTIONS. EVERYONE LOSES AND THEREFORE YOU HAVE TO BE LIKE A LOVING PARENT WHO GUIDES THEIR CHILDREN TO MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICES FOR THEIR OWN GOOD. EVERY MEMBER OF MY STAFF ARE TRULEY COMMITTED TO EACH AND EVERY PATIENT, ALWAYS. WE PROVIDE A MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE WHICH HAS BEEN VERY RARELY IMPLEMENTED. YOURS IN HEALTH, DR. JOHN A. HARDY, OWNER OF TORONTO FOOT CLINIC, ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS. PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ONTARIO IT IS ILLEGAL TO REFER TO A PODIATRISTS (DPM'S) OR A CHIROPODISTS AS A DOCTOR AS THEY ARE NOT DOCTORS.

Submitted March 30, 2017

I recommend Dr. Marz for anyone that needs good care of their feet.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

My overall experience was excellent. Marz is patient and explained my concerns in detail. Clinic is well run and pleasant. I have already recommended Marz to my partner and that speaks volumes.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I have to say that I have been impressed with the quality of service and professionalism that I have received from Marz and the clinic and staff. This organization has dotted all the ‘I’s and crossed all the ‘Ts’. Caring, committed and basically great human beings who go out of their way to make a difference. The level of service and professionalism is really on a different planet. Try it for yourself, I don’t think that you will be disappointed. Love to all!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Marz has been treating my poor feet for over 10 years and I am 100% satisfied with the clinic and all of the staff. My dear Marz is now my friend and I really feel a tight bond with her and I never miss an appointment. I usually book for first thing in the morning as this just makes the rest of the day great.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I am very happy that I searched the Internet and found Marz. Her reviews and those of the clinic are rated so highly that I have to admit, I was unsure. Now that I have been a patient for over 1 year I can assure you that everything that I read is absolutely true. Exceptional service from the initial phone contact to the minute that you walk out of the clinic. If more businesses followed Academy's model the world would be a better place. Marz, I love you and I always look forward to seeing my friend again.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Exceptional service from an exceptional professional. Marz truely is as good as her reviews which was how I chose her and her clinic. This clinic has to be experienced to be believed. Nearly a surreal experience. Pleasant staff, fresh snacks, clean and funky clinic filled with modern equipment. Need I say more. If you see Marz, you are guaranteed to receive amazing care. 5 stars to all.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

My experience with Academy and Marz was great. Every thing was explained in detail and my appointment was on time. When I arrived and saw how busy it was I expected that I would be in for a wait, but no, ever time I have never had to wait. You are offered complimentary juice and fruit and all of the staff smile and seem happy. Great place for feet treatments.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

I have to say that the level of service from this clinic is exceptional to say the least. Marz really knows what she is doing and will make you laugh and gives great advice. Snacks and smiles abound. If you have sore feet, this clinic will be the answer to all of your problems.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I really must say that the level of service from this clinic is incredible and Marz is great. Any time that I have any problems with my feet all I have to do is book an appointment with Marz and voila, I know that my problem will be fixed as fast as you can snap your fingers. Thanks Marz

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Marz Hardy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Honors degree in Microbiology, 1Year English, University of Toronto, 1 Year Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, Michener Institute 3 years Michener Institute, D.Ch, Chiropodist, B.Sc. PODIATRIC MEDICINE Sunderland University, Durham, England

• English
  • Polish

• Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences (Grad. 2001)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1999)
  • University of Durham (Grad. 2006)

• Certified in Active Release Therapy ART