Ratings for Marz Hardy

I absolutely love this place from top to bottom, literally. They have 3 floors filled with equipment and happy foot Doctors. Everyone is super-kind and helpful and friendly. Marz and her team have really gotten it right with her expert care and bubbly personality. What more can I say other than that I highly recommend Academy. Thanks Jennifer.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Marz Hardy's response
THANK YOU VERY MUCH JENNIFER AND AS YOU KNOW WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOU AND ALL OF YOUR REFERRALS OVER THE YEARS. AT OUR TORONTO FOOT CLINIC, ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINIC WE ARE DEDICATED TO PROVIDING EACH AND EVERY PATIENT WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY FOOT CARE AND CUSTOM ORTHOTICS POSSIBLE. WE ARE NEVER SATISFIED UNTIL YOU ARE AND THAT IS WHAT HAS MADE OUR FOOT CLINIC SO SUCCESSFUL, OUR SIMPLE FORMULA! DR. JOHN A. HARDY, OWNER OF ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS.

Submitted August 11, 2016

Marz Hardy's response
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ONTARIO IT IS ILLEGAL FOR BOTH PODIATRISTS (DPM) AND CHIROPODISTS TO BE REFERRED TO AS A DOCTOR. ALSO MARZ IS A PROUD, VERY SUCCESSFUL CHIROPODIST AND IS NOT A PODIATRIST, NOR WOULD WANT TO BE ONE. DR. JOHN A. HARDY, OWNER OF ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS.

Submitted August 11, 2016

I was actually trying to put a review on Google but they make it so difficult if you don't have a gmail account so I have ended up here. I see that you have so many reviews here I am not sure that one more more good one will make that much of a difference, but here goes. I adore Marz and her staff and her clinic and always been given good treatments and will contine to come for as long as I am able considering that I am a great-grandad.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Marz Hardy's response
YES, IT IS DIFFICULT SOMETIMES TO PUT A REVIEW ON GOOGLE AS YOU MUST FIRST HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT, BUT SO FAR MY TORONTO FOOT CLINIC, ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS HAS OVER 80 EXCELLENT REVIEWS, THE MOST OF ANY FOOT CARE FACILITY IN ONTARIO AND THAT SAYS A LOT IN REGARDS TO OUR COMMITMENT TO PATIENT SATISFACTION. DR. JOHN A. HARDY, OWNER OF ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS.

Submitted August 26, 2016

I only met Marz Hardy once but I respect her very much. I was seeing a chopodist for fungus on my nails but I wasn't sure that it was fungus as it was taking so long to get better and the treatments were expensive so I went for a second opinion. She spent her time and did a thorough exam and explained that I did have fungus and my treatments were exactly as she would provide and that I should continue with my Chiropodists and be patient. Not once did she suggest that I switch to her clinic and that takes integrity. I thought that I should share this for anyone looking for a reputable Doctor. Stan R.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Marz Hardy's response
DEAR STAN, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR REVIEW OF MARZ. ONE THING THAT WE PRIDE OURSELF WITH IS PROVIDING HONEST, COMPETENT HIGH QUALITY ADVICE, FOOT CARE AND CUSTOM ORTHOTICS, ALWAYS. WE STAND BEHIND OUR SERVICE AND PRODUCTS WITH A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AND VERY RARELY HAVE WE EVER HAD TO REFUND ONE OF OUR BELOVED PATIENTS THEIR MONEY. ALSO, THAT IS ONE OF THE REASONS THAT OUR FOOT CLINIC IS FULLY BOOKED WEEKS IN ADVANCE , 7 DAYS A WEEK, EARLY UNTIL LATE WITH 6 FOOT SPECIALISTS WORKING. PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ONTARIO BOTH PODIATRISTS (DPM) AND CHIROPODISTS ARE NOT LEGALLY ALLOWED TO BE REFERRED AS DOCTORS AND THAT IS FINE WITH US. DR. JOHN A. HARDY, OWNER OF TORONTO FOOT CLINIC, ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS.

Submitted August 23, 2016

I will never go anywhere else. Moved to Muskoka several years ago and went to a clinic closer to me but the service was like night and day, no comparison at all. No, as long as Marz is in business I will continue to see her only as I trust her like no other. Thanks, B. L.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Marz Hardy's response
THANK YOU VERY MUCH BARRY FOR YOU EXCELLENT VOTE OF CONFIDENCE OF MARZ AND OUR CLINIC. ACTUALLY, YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED HOW MANY OF OUR BELOVED PATIENTS TRAVEL FROM FAR AND WIDE TO RECEIVE GREAT FOOT CARE FROM CHIROPODISTS AND SUPPORT STAFF WHO REALLY CARE! DR. JOHN A. HARDY, OWNER OF TORONTO FOOT CLINIC, ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS.

Submitted August 17, 2016

Marz is great I have been seeing her for 6 years and find her extremely competent, professional, knowledgeable and caring. I can't recommend her enough. SherryC

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Marz Hardy's response
THANK YOU SO MUCH SHERRY FOR YOUR REVIEW OF MARZ AND OUR TORONTO FOOT CLINIC, ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS, WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO PUBLICLY COMPLIMENT MARZ AND OUR FOOT CLINIC. DR. JOHN A. HARDY, OWNER OF ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS.

Submitted August 10, 2016

I have been coming to Marz for as long as I can remember and I look forward to each and every visit, she is that good. I am very aware of my feet and I like to show them off in open shoes an I tell everyone that I meet to go and see Marz if you want feet that are healthy, happy and look great! Irene.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Marz Hardy's response
IRENE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR ENDORSEMENT OF MARZ AND OUR TORONTO FOOT CLINIC, ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS. WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR REVIEW VERY MUCH. AS YOU KNOW WE TRY TO PROVIDE EACH AND EVERY PATIENT WITH THE BEST POSSIBLE ADVICE, FOOT CARE AND HIGH QUALITY CUSTOM ORTHOTICS, ALWAYS. DR. JOHN A. HARDY, OWNER OF ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS.

Submitted August 10, 2016

Always a joy dealing with Marz. You feel well taken care of and your concerns are always addressed. I have gone to Marz for toenail lazer treatment many times and I have shown significant improvement. Her laser equipment is top notch and her facilities are extremely clean. She takes great care when preparing my nails before treatment and her positive, cheerful nature are much appreciated.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Marz Hardy's response
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR GREAT REVIEW OF MARZ. WE ARE NOT QUITE SURE WHO THIS IS BUT NONETHELESS WE ARE DELIGHTED WHEN ONE OF OUR BELOVED PATIENTS GOES OUT OF THEIR WAY TO COMPLIMENT OUR CLINIC AND SERVICES. WE REALLY DO TRY TO PROVIDE EACH AND EVERY PATIENT WITH THE BEST POSSIBLE FOOT CARE AND CUSTOM ORTHOTICS ALWAYS. BROUGHT TO YOU BY DR. JOHN A. HARDY, OWNER OF ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS.

Submitted August 6, 2016

marz hardy is the best of all best foot doctors, she always spoils me when i get to see her. cheers. Lee

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Marz Hardy's response
Dear Lee, Thank you so much for amazing review of Marz and our Toronto foot clinic, Academy Foot and Orthotic Clinics. It is because of patients such as you that makes it all worthwhile and we appreciate it a whole lot. Please note that in Ontario, Podiatrists and Chiropodists are not legally allowed to be referred to as a Doctor. Dr. John A. Hardy, owner.

Submitted August 2, 2016

Long time patient who really appreciates the top quality treatments that Marz always provides me and forgets how spoiled I am until she goes on one of her extended vacations. Welcome back from James.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Marz Hardy's response
Thank you so much for your vote of confidence James. Our Toronto foot clinic, Academy Foot and Orthotic Clinics has always been ultra-successful due to our strict adherence to our clinic Motto which is, 'To provide each and every patient with the best possible foot care and custom orthotics, always.' Dr. John A. Hardy, owner.

Submitted July 30, 2016

Dr. Marz Hardy always leaves me feeling like a King after I receive her royal treatment. Such a friendly, personable, funny soul, unlike no other. I nearly wish that my nails grew faster so I could come more often. Jimmy.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Marz Hardy's response
Thanks Jimmy for your vote of confidence regarding Marz's service and our Toronto foot clinic, Academy Foot and Orthotics Clinic. Please note that Marz is a proud Chiropodist and not a Doctor. In Ontario it is illegal for either a Podiatrist or a Chiropodist to be referred to as a Doctor.

Submitted July 27, 2016

Marz Hardy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Honors degree in Microbiology, 1Year English, University of Toronto, 1 Year Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, Michener Institute 3 years Michener Institute, D.Ch, Chiropodist, B.Sc. PODIATRIC MEDICINE Sunderland University, Durham, England

• English
  • Polish

• Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences (Grad. 2001)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1999)
  • University of Durham (Grad. 2006)

• Certified in Active Release Therapy ART