Ratings for Marz Hardy

Marz is the absolute best foot Doctor and my favourite Doctor. She has been amazing with her dedication and love that she has shown to our whole family. Cheerful and wonderful with my kids, she really has a special gift when it comes to interacting with people. After the first 10 minutes on my first visit I was 100% comfortable with her. Only one complaint in that she is in such demand that sometimes it is a bit difficult to see her. The other foot doctors are all good but my favourite is Marz. Shelly. The only place that I would go to as I have been really spoiled.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Marz Hardy's response
Thank you so much Shelly for your fantastic review of Marz and out Toronto foot clinic, Academy Foot and Orthotic Clinics, we really appreciate you! Our number one commitment to our patients is to provide each and every patient with the best possible foot care and custom orthotics at all times. Dr. John A. Hardy, owner of Academy Foot and Orthotic Clinics.

Submitted March 24, 2016

Submitted April 29, 2016

This clinic is outstanding, top to bottom. Great service from everyone. I usually see Marz but Tasleem and Linda are also amazing. Highly recommend this foot clinic for orthotics and treatments.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Marz Hardy's response
Thank you so much Ronald for your glowing review of our Toronto foot clinic, Academy Foot and Orthotic Clinics. Each and every member of our team are very appreciative when one of our dedicated employees receives a high five from one of our beloved patients. Dr. John A. Hardy, owner of Academy Foot and Orthotic Clinics.

Submitted July 19, 2016

I really wasn't quite sure what a Chiropodist was when I was referred here for orthotics by my partner. I now know that they are true experts at keeping your feet in tip top shape. I have since developed diabetes and Marz has been keeping my feet looking and feeling great for many years now. I also learned a lot more about diabetes from Marz than anyone else. Thanks for all your help, Angeline.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Marz Hardy's response
THANK YOU SO MUCH ANGELINE FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND VOTE OF CONFIDENCE. WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT. EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF OUR FOOT CLINIC IS DEVOTED TO PROVIDING EACH AND EVERY PATIENT THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE STANDARD OF FOOT CARE AND HIGH QUALITY CUSTOM ORTHOTICS. DR. JOHN A. HARDY, OWNER OF ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS.

Submitted July 11, 2016

My wife and myself have been Marz's patient for many years. She treats us and our feet with great care and our visits are always pleasant.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Marz Hardy's response
Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our foot clinic and Marz. Every member of our team really appreciates it.

Submitted July 9, 2016

I arrived today for my regular 3 month foot tune-up today only to find that Dr. Marz was on holidays. While i received superb service from Dr. Matthew, I miss Marz. This foot clinic is excellent when it comes to patient treatment. Always top shelf and I have enjoyed every treatment.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Marz Hardy's response
Thank you so much Robert for your excellent review of our Toronto foot clinic, Academy Foot and Orthotic Clinics. We really appreciate you as you know and it is very uplifting to receive such high praise and every one in the clinic welcomes it. Please note that in Ontario, neither a Podiatrist or a Chiropodist can legally be referred to as a 'Doctor'. Dr. John A. Hardy, owner of Academy Foot and Orthotic Clinics.

Submitted July 2, 2016

I am one of Marz's first patients and I can't wait for her to return from holidays. The other Chiropodists and very competent but Marz has a special place in my heart. Her clinic is really exceptional in every aspect and I really look forward to my visits. Marylyn.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Marz Hardy's response
Dear Marylyn, Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate you! Our Toronto foot clinic, Academy Foot and Orthotic Clinics is constantly striving to provide each and every patient with high quality foot care and custom orthotics. Dr. John A. Hardy, Owner of Academy Foot and Orthotic Clinics.

Submitted June 24, 2016

Marz Hardy is an excellent chiropodist, her entire staff and clinic are excellent. She is professional, efficient, knowledgeable and also with excellent interpersonal skills. I have recommended many friends and family over the years and they all have thanked me for an amazing referral. I was lucky to find her foot clinic when it was just opening and became Marz's first patient! It has been over 17 years and counting! Norma K

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Marz Hardy's response
Thank you so much Norma for that amazing review. You know that I really appreciate you and love providing you with excellent foot care. I should supply you with a referral pad for all of the referrals that you have sent me. Thank you, Thank you! Dr. John A. Hardy, owner of Academy Foot and Orthotic Clinics.

Submitted June 11, 2016

Awesome is the word that best describes Marz and her clinic. You either have it or you don't and this clinic absolutely has it. A very enjoyable experience everytime, without exception. Marz I just said a lot in a few words, but this comes from the heart.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Marz Hardy's response
Thank you so much for you kind words. We really appreciate you. Dr. John A. Hardy, owner of Academy Foot and Orthotic Clinics.

Submitted June 11, 2016

Magnetic personality describes my foot doctor best! I really love visiting Marz for my poor diabetic feet. She is efficient and thorough. I call her the energizer foot bunny who never seems to need a recharge. Everywhere I look in this office I see nothing but happy people, clients and staff alike. Marz and all, keep up the terrific job. Mohammed.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Marz Hardy's response
Thank you very nuch Mohammed for your kind words, we really appreciate you! It is because of patient's such as you that makes it all worthwhile. PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ONTARIO, BOTH PODIATRISTS AND CHIROPODISTS ARE NOT LEGALLY ALLOWED TO REFER TO THEMSELVES AS 'DOCTORS'. ALSO MARZ IS NOT A PODIATRIST, NOR WOULD LIKE TO BE, BUT RATHER A PROUD CHIROPODIST WHO IS VERY SUCCESSFUL. DR. JOHN A. HARDY, OWNER OF ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS.

Submitted June 7, 2016

I originally came to Dr. Hardy for several foot problems, corns, calluses, nails,etc. One thing that I had for ever and did not want to spend 100's of dollars on for laser was an infected toenail with fungus. Marz told me to apply tea tree oil which she gave me and being the good patient that I am I was diligent and low and behold no more nail fungus. It took over a year but it works. Thanks you so much Marz, you are as always a pleasure to visit. Audrey.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Marz Hardy's response
Such kind words Audrey and so glad that we could help you! Dr. John A. Hardy, owner of Academy Foot and Orthotic Clinics.

Submitted June 7, 2016

Submitted July 11, 2016

Marz Hardy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Honors degree in Microbiology, 1Year English, University of Toronto, 1 Year Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, Michener Institute 3 years Michener Institute, D.Ch, Chiropodist, B.Sc. PODIATRIC MEDICINE Sunderland University, Durham, England

• English
  • Polish

• Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences (Grad. 2001)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1999)
  • University of Durham (Grad. 2006)

• Certified in Active Release Therapy ART