Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Marz Hardy

My, my, where will I begin. I have been to many Doctor offices over the years, but none like this clinic. Customer service is absolutely superb in every possible way. Clean, quaint, welcoming and punctual. I value my time immensely and I appreciate it very much when others value my time. Attractive, knowledgeable staff with an excellent sense of humor and then there is my foot doctor, Marz. Only one word to describe her, incredible! The end or otherwise I would have to write a book.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Marz Hardy's response
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR EXCELLENT REVIEW OF MARZ AND OUR TORONTO FOOT CLINIC. WE PRIDE OURSELVES WITH PROVIDING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF OUR BELOVED PATIENTS WITH EXCEPTIONAL CARE AND PRODUCTS WHICH WE BACK WITH A MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. YOURS IN HEALTH, DOCTOR JOHN A. HARDY, OWNER OF TORONTO'S FOOT CLINIC, ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS.

Submitted November 26, 2017

I am a Medical Doctor who used to visit Dr. John Hardy and refer him many patients before it was fashionable as he was a Chiropractor in the 90’s. He has since retired but I now see his wife for my many foot problems as I stand all day. I also refer many people to this clinic and I am very happy to report that I have never had any problems with my patients with either Marz or her husband who has retired and that speaks volumes. I am very happy to have Marz as my trusted foot doctor and colleague.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

I am not really sure where to start but this place is very different from most Doctors clinics. I love Marz and have for years. This place just keeps getting better. I have never been disappointed once and I have been coming here for several years. If you want to experience top notch service from everyone, then come to Academy.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I have nothing but the utmost respect for Dr. Marz and I find her clinic's performance better than great. Have been going for many years and have never been unhappy, ever. She is the most pleasant, thoughtful doctor, bursting with personality which is the reason that I enjoy coming and the many friends whom I have referred.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

What can I say about this place other than the service and care met my expectations with the reviews that I read.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I have been pleased with the service that the clinic, doctor and staff gave me.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Went in for a swollen toe and Marz helped me correct the problem. Good service.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Marz and her office exceeded my expectations. Was referred by a co-worker who informed me that if I was to see Marz for my foot pain, I would be more than happy and was she right. This place is not like most Doctors offices as they are punctual, professional, nice and cheerful, informative and Marz has a great sence of humour. Busy but organized and I have never had to wait, even when I arrived early and that says a lot. Thanks.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I have been to several different foot clinics in Toronto over the years, but none compare to Dr. Hardy’s clinic. I highly recommend this place and especially Marz.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Incredible customer service from everyone, but especially Marz. This lady's dedication to her patients and commitment to detail is unparalleled. I always look forward to my visits with great anticipation, they are really that good. This clinic should be a model for anyone running a clinic or any business.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Marz Hardy's response
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR EXCELLENT REVIEW OF MARZ AND OUR TORONTO FOOT CLINIC. OUR CLINIC'S MOTTO IS TO PROVIDE EACH AND EVERYONE OF OUR BELOVED PATIENTS WITH EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PRODUCTS, ALWAYS AND MIRACLES HAPPEN! YOURS IN HEALTH, DOCTOR JOHN A. HARDY, OWNER OF TORONTO'S FOOT CLINIC, ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS.

Submitted November 14, 2017

Marz Hardy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Honors degree in Microbiology, 1Year English, University of Toronto, 1 Year Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, Michener Institute 3 years Michener Institute, D.Ch, Chiropodist, B.Sc. PODIATRIC MEDICINE Sunderland University, Durham, England

• English
  • Polish

• Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences (Grad. 2001)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1999)
  • University of Durham (Grad. 2006)

• Certified in Active Release Therapy ART