Marz Hardy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Marz Hardy

I absolutely adore my Marz. Anyone who rides their bike to be at work at 4:00 AM in the morning has my 5 Star vote. Miss Marz is super special, intelligent and attractive. She has a knife edge witt and is also very fun to be around. I love coming to this place, not for only Marz, but also her sister, Anna who is amazing. If you want to get your feet fixed, run to this place as it is the best. Actually it is really hard to get put into words the magic that happens here.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2018

Marz Hardy

Marz Hardy's response
THANK YOU SO MUCH STAN FOR YOUR AMAZING REVIEW OF MARZ, ANNA AND OUR TORONTO FOOT CLINIC. WE PRIDE OURSELVES WITH PROVIDING EACH ONE OF OUR BELOVED PATIENTS WITH THE BEST POSSIBLE HEALTH CARE AND PRODUCTS ALWAYS AND WE ALSO PROVIDE A MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE WHICH WE RARELY HAVE TO IMPLEMENT. WE ARE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK, EARLY UNTIL LATE JUST STEPS FROM THE SUBWAY WITH AMPLE PARKING. WE HAVE 12 FULLY EQUIPPED TREATMENT ROOMS AND A STAFF OFF 26 PROVIDING TOP-NOTCH SERVICE. YOURS IN HEALTH, DOCTOR JOHN A. HARDY, OWNER OF TORONTO'S FOOT CLINIC, ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS.

Submitted October 21, 2018

Best of the Best, Marz is an absolute angel. If i need an appointment, my dear Marz will come in at 6 or 5 AM to treat my tired feet and that is all I have to say about the service that I get from this health care facility, number one in my books.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

After reading some of these reviews I know why I am totally satisfied with my foot care from Dr. Marz and her amazing staff. I never thought thaat I would look forward to visiting a Doctor's office, but I do. Everything is above and beyond with Academy. A special shout out to Anna who should have taken up a job as a stand-up comic.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Marz has been my foot doctor for many years and she has always been able to solve all of my problems and I have a lot, one thing after another. Overall this place rocks.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

I walked in to the clinic as a new patient without an appointment and I needed emergency attention to a painful and infected toenail. They told me that they were fully booked but that the owner was there. They talked to her and she said that she would stay to help me. I am impressed and then I met her. I must say that I have never met a Marz before, but I am truly grateful that I had. 1000 stars to Marz and her clinic.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

My experience with this clinic has been second to none. Everyone is helpful and nice, especially Anna and Marz. They are sisters with a great sense of humour and knowledge. I give Academy 5 stars without hesitation. Another plus is that they are open 7 days a week with is helpful when you are suffering on the weekend with an ingrown toenail.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Marz is super knowledgeable when it comes to your foot health. I was going to a Podiatrist and then to my MD for a problem that was not responding. Marz took one look and diagnosed me and then cured me. Thanks Marz and her team. This clinic is also very professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

I enjoy coming to See Marz for foot treatments. I moved from the city and moved to Peterborough and saw 2 different foot Doctors, but the service that Marz provides does not compare and I gladly drive the 1 1/2 hours both ways. Everyone is friendly, the clinic is clean and modern and busy, but always punctual. Lots of smiley faces working here.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Totally satisfied with my foot treatments from Dr. Marz. Great place for foot care and breakfast. Yes breakfast, I always take an early appointment and have a coffee, muffin and banana at no additional cost. The staff are the best and Anna always makes sure that everything runs on time and that you are happy, which I am always.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

I have been a patient of Marz’s for many years and before this place was super busy. It is like grand central station in the waiting room but impressingly every thing works like clockwork. I have never had to wait for my treatments, always greeted by name with a smile and offered coffee and fruit. Marz is more like a friend than my doctor. The clinic is always expanding and adding new equipment. I have nothing but praise for Academy, Marz, Anna and her team.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

Marz Hardy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Honors degree in Microbiology, 1Year English, University of Toronto, 1 Year Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, Michener Institute 3 years Michener Institute, D.Ch, Chiropodist, B.Sc. PODIATRIC MEDICINE Sunderland University, Durham, England

• English
  • Polish

• Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences (Grad. 2001)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1999)
  • University of Durham (Grad. 2006)

• Certified in Active Release Therapy ART