Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Marz Hardy

I read a Google review about this clinic and they said that they had the Disney experience and that just took the words right out of my mouth. Marz and her staff and clinic are extraordinary. I am always amazed every time that I visit this clinic, it just keeps on getting better.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Marz Hardy's response
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR EXCELLENT REVIEW OF MARZ AND OUR TORONTO FOOT CLINIC. IT IS OUR CLINIC'S MISSION TO PROVIDE EACH AND EVERYONE OF OUR BELOVED PATIENTS THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE FOOT CARE AND PRODUCTS POSSIBLE. YOURS IN HEALTH, DOCTOR JOHN A, HARDY, OWNER OF TORONTO'S FOOT CLINIC, ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS.

Submitted May 12, 2018

I did my research and chose Dr. Hardy and I am tickled pink by my decision. Best medical experience ever!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

I have been a loyal patient of Marz for many years and I have never been disappointed with the service that I receive from Marz and her staff. The clinic keeps expanding and there are many doctors and I have on occasion when Marz was on holidays been seen by someone else, but no one is as good as Marz. She has an amazing personality that makes you look forward to your next visit. Thanks Marz and also for taking care of the many friends and family that I have referred to her.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Great doctor, clinic and staff. Well run organization with nice , friendly service. I have recommended many family and friends to Marz as I know that they will always be happy.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

I have to say that I found my visit with Marz to be very professional, thorough but most importantly, enjoyable. I did my homework and decided to see Marz. I could of gotten a sooner appointment with another doctor at the clinic but I waited for Marz and I am very satisfied.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I was referred to the clinic by a friend and saw Dr. Hardy and I am really impressed with the service of everyone , but Marz really explains everything to you so you know exactly what your problem is and gives you great advice on how to correct it, including home exercises and stretches. I have referred my mother and I guess that says a lot.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Wonderful Doctor who has solved all of foot issues with a high degree of skill and knowledge. Marz always makes me smile and really cares about her patients. I really appreciate Marz and her team and always look forward to my next office visit.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Dedication to her craft is the best way to define Dr. Marz. I love coming to this clinic as it has to be the best in Toronto. There has been a lot of attention to detail and customer satisfaction.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Marz has been my foot doctor for many years and she has always impressed me with her enthusiasm for life and her job. My best hour of my life every 2 months which I look forward to and now , ever miss! Thanks Dr. Marz.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Number one in my books. Marz is exceptional at her craft. Witty, funny, smart and georgous. Always smiling and her attention to detail is unparalleled. Can you tell that I adore my foot doctor. Thanks Marz

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Marz Hardy's response
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR AMAZING REVIEW OF MARZ AND OUR TORONTO FOOT CLINIC. WE REALLY DO TRY TO GO ABOVE AND BEYOND WITH EACH PATIENT'S VISIT. YOURS IN HEALTH, DOCTOR JOHN A. HARDY, OWNER OF TORONTO'S FOOT CLINIC, ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS.

Submitted April 22, 2018

Marz Hardy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Honors degree in Microbiology, 1Year English, University of Toronto, 1 Year Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, Michener Institute 3 years Michener Institute, D.Ch, Chiropodist, B.Sc. PODIATRIC MEDICINE Sunderland University, Durham, England

• English
  • Polish

• Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences (Grad. 2001)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1999)
  • University of Durham (Grad. 2006)

• Certified in Active Release Therapy ART