Ratings for Marz Hardy

Was referred by a co-worker and was impressed with my initial contact. My second visit was not as pleasant as Marz tore a strip off me as I have to admit that I had not followed her home instructions. I liked when she told me "Help me, Help you". She made me smarten-up and do my homework and I liked her commitment to my personal well-being. It was then and there that I made a decision to try my best to be healthier. Marz, you have made a difference in my life and I enjoy each and every visit with you, my foot doctor and friend!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Marz Hardy

Marz Hardy's response
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS EXCELLENT AND INTERESTING REVIEW OF MARZ AND OUR TORONTO FOOT CLINIC. I TRY TO INSTILL IN EVERYONE OF OUR FOOT SPECIALISTS THE NEED TO BE FIRM IN YOUR INSTRUCTIONS TO YOUR PATIENTS. WHAT GOOD IS IT IF THEY DON'T FOLLOW YOUR INSTRUCTIONS. EVERYONE LOSES AND THEREFORE YOU HAVE TO BE LIKE A LOVING PARENT WHO GUIDES THEIR CHILDREN TO MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICES FOR THEIR OWN GOOD. EVERY MEMBER OF MY STAFF ARE TRULEY COMMITTED TO EACH AND EVERY PATIENT, ALWAYS. WE PROVIDE A MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE WHICH HAS BEEN VERY RARELY IMPLEMENTED. YOURS IN HEALTH, DR. JOHN A. HARDY, OWNER OF TORONTO FOOT CLINIC, ACADEMY FOOT AND ORTHOTIC CLINICS. PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ONTARIO IT IS ILLEGAL TO REFER TO A PODIATRISTS (DPM'S) OR A CHIROPODISTS AS A DOCTOR AS THEY ARE NOT DOCTORS.

Submitted March 30, 2017

NICE STAFF, NICE OFFICE BUT ALL THEY DO IS PUSH ORTHOTICS.

Submitted May 16, 2017

Sureal experience! I have been to many doctors over the years, but I have never seen any office as good as this one. Every single person in this busy place is more than polite and accommodating. Marz is an absolute gem. I have never met a person who knows so much and explains everything so well and with so much passion. I look forward to every appointment and they send you reminders but I will never forget to see Marz. Thank goodness for Marz, Love Melody.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

I would like to thank Marz and the rest of her staff for giving me great care as well as my husband and daughter for many years. It is always a joy to see her as not once has she not been super happy and upbeat and she always manages to put a smile on my face, even when I was facing tough times. 5stars for sure, Madeline.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Marz is good and I like everyone and everything about the office. Every thing is just good.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

My husband thinks that I am crazy to fly on Porter 3 times a year from Thunderbay to see Marz. My friend in Toronto referred me to Marz and every visit has been more than worth it. Plus in less than 2 hours with Porter and Uber I am in the clinic. The clinic is excellent and everyone is just delightful. So far I have never been a tiny bit disapointed and I look forward to my next flight to great foot care.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

10 plus stars for my chiropodist. Marz is the best! Need I say more.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Marz and her crew are excellent. Friendly, helpful, punctual and really know what they are doing. Convenient hours, location and they have parking. This is a fun place to go to as everyone is so nice. Marz will have you in stitches and she makes sure that you know what is going on and she always follows up. Thanks and I hope that I never have to go anywhere else, ever.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I know that Marz doesn't need any more reviews as it took me nearly an hour to read all of hers and from what I have read, she is adored. I live in Cambridge and decided to see Marz on a Saturday several years ago and I am so glad that I did. Marz is a very special woman with a magnetic personality and an infectious laugh. I actually dream about my next visit with Marz, she is that good. I happen to be diabetic and so far my feet are in tip top shape and that is the way I want to keep them. Thanks Marz so, so much.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Have been for 2 visits and so far I have received exceptional service.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Marz Hardy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Honors degree in Microbiology, 1Year English, University of Toronto, 1 Year Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, Michener Institute 3 years Michener Institute, D.Ch, Chiropodist, B.Sc. PODIATRIC MEDICINE Sunderland University, Durham, England

• English
  • Polish

• Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences (Grad. 2001)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1999)
  • University of Durham (Grad. 2006)

• Certified in Active Release Therapy ART