You may also like

Rate Dr. Marz Hardy

Dr. Marz Hardy's Ratings

I finally left a review. I have been telling her husband for years that I would, but finally found out how to do it. Marz is a great foot doctor who I adore. Every visit is very pleasant. A talented person.
Thank-you very much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Marz is the very best and I love her. Every visit is exceptional. Talented, happy Doc. Can't wait for my next visit.
Love,

Ron

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I went today for my foot treatment only to find out that my chiropodist was on holidays. Nobody told me and I was nearly ready to leave. Stayed and saw Tasleem who was very good. This office is very good. Front office staff are excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

I am a MD who was John's patient for many years. I have been sending my patients who needed for foot care to Marz for many years and have only heard rave reviews of this chiropodist. I now developed heel pain and became Marz's patient and was provided excellent care. In fact i have changed several procedures in my office in order to provide my patients a better experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Hard work and dedication are two of the best words to describe this lady. At the clinic at 5:00 AM everyday or earlier. Attractive, plus knows her stuff. What else needs to said. Thank-you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Great place for foot care. Staff are excellent. No complaints at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2875710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I have been going to this place for over 10 years for orthotics. Ian addicted to them and never leave home without them. Every year they seem to find new ways to make them but they are always made properly and the front staff do the paperwork so that I am always reimbursed by my health plan. If you need good orthotics, this is the right place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2875464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I sprained my ankle playing football and our team trainer treated it with rest, ice and taping. My ankle improved but now I had pain in the back of my foot and nobody seemed to know what it was or what to do. My family Doctor referred me to Marz Hardy. She told me that I had Achilles tendinitis. This apparently happens from the pressure of the tape on the back of the foot. Anyway she did Art treatments (bit painful) and physiotherapy. After 3 weeks of treatment I am back on the field. Marz knows what she is doing and I am happy with her clinic. A lot of good people.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2874674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. Marz's clinic is amazing. Top notch service always.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2874080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

There are so many good things that I can say regarding Marz, but one of the things that I really appreciate is her advice that she gives me on every visit. She also will give you a motherly scolding if you don't follow her advice. I know that she truly cares for her patients. I am so glad that I found you Marz!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2872107].votes_count ]]