Dr. Sandy Crocker

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sandy Crocker

I hate going to the dentist, but if you've got to go, this is the Place to come.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Great, courteous staff. Trustworthy doctors who stand by their work.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr Crocker stayed after hours to help my son with a dental emergency. So grateful to him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Affordable dentistry. Flexible scheduling. No hidden fees.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Practical, punctual, very knowledgable, very reasonable and easy to schedule.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I have terrible anxiety. This office and dentist made me feel at ease so I can finally get treatment I have put off for years. And for much less than I was quoted elsewhere. I will never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Friendly staff gentle hygienist and pain free dentistry . I would highly recommend this office

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I’ve referred many people to Dr. Crocker. Very honest with no pressure sales. Great office and staff too !

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Incredibly gentle dentist. Very professional, established office. Open late. Great hygienists too. Great with kids.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Came here for a dental emergency. I was very anxious to begin with and being in pain didn’t help. But they were so helpful on the phone, got me in right away for an evening appointment. The whole office was super understanding and kind. Dr Crocker was very gentle and explained everything. They told exactly what they were doing which reassured me were very clear about my options and how urgent things were or not. The fees were much less than I was expecting. I left feeling much more comfortable about dentists. I would feel much more at ease to return again. I have no qualms refereeing anyone in need of a dentist to this place.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Sandy Crocker's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Born in PEI, Dr. Sandy Crocker learned about caring, honest dentistry from his father who has been a dentist for over 40 years. Keeping the family tradition alive, he attended Dalhousie University for his undergraduate degree in Biology and graduated in 2005 with a Doctor of Dental Surgery. During this time, he completed 2 three month internships in Oral Maxillofacial surgery at the Vancouver General Hospital. He also completed a year long , hospital residency program at Western University in London Ontario. His focus during this time was on sedation, surgery, pediatrics, and medically compromised patients. This experience contributed to Dr. Crocker's expertise in the area of sedation, and after graduation Dr. Crocker graduated the OHSU department of dentistry residency in conscious sedation. He is proud to have an active role in the College of Sedation Dentistry & American Dental Society of Anesthesiology

• English
  • French

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 2005)
  • Western University of Health Sciences (Grad. 2006)

• Rudder Dam and SpO2