Ratings for Dr. Sandy Crocker

I saw Dr. Crocker at Acorn Dental in Salmon Arm. He is there once a month to do extractions. He was awesome. The staff was also wonderful. I would highly recommend Dr. Crocker to anyone needing a great dentist.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I have been to see Dr.Crocker for many years now and know that anything I get done will have been undertaken with the upmost regard for my long term care. I've always been well informed as to possible options not only based on the type of procedure but the cost of such options and which treatments were more or less immediate in nature. The staff has always been very nice and professional with Dr.Crocker leading that charge. Dr.Crocker was recommended to me by some very close friends and since then I always recommend and will always highly recommend him, his staff, and all of his services. These recommendations come from the experience I and my family have had from cleanings, fillings, teeth removals (two wisdom teeth one years ago and the other last week), my crown. If your truly concerned with finding a good dentist and would like to speak to someone who has been to see Dr.Crocker many times please don't hesitate to call me at 250-801-8735 though I'm sure if you went in just to meet with him and his staff you'd feel reassured right away.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I went to Dr. Crocker for the first time on Tuesday, Nov.1st and had 2 teeth removed. He was very helpful and punctual. I will keep him for my dentist in the future and also my wife will go to him. I would also recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr. Crocker is our family Dentist and has been for years. Dr. Crocker and his staff always makes our family feel welcome and comfortable. We always find him to be gentle and knowledgeable. He is a great dentist. We highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

No respect for your time. Consistently keeps you waiting for half to a full hour with no communication. In need of improvement in this area.

Submitted March 6, 2012

I found Dr. Crocker to be very gentle and compassionate. He is exceptionally skilled and proficient. I have severely limited jaw opening due to TMJ damage, and he and his staff were the best I have ever had work on my teeth. His assistant Marian, was caring and empathetic, constantly making sure I was comfortable during my procedure, which was performed under IV sedation. We had to travel to Kelowna from Kamloops and the receptionists Angie and Rhonda were the kindest and most professional clerks I have ever dealt with. They took the time to ensure that Dr. Crocker consult my local Endodontist, and have my file and x-rays forwarded immediately to allow me to have a painful condition treated within 2 days of contacting them. I am so grateful to the entire staff for their compassion and professionalism and would highly recommend them to everyone!!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011