Ratings for Dr. Andrew O. Abolarin

I usually don't rate doctors I use but I have to make an exception on this one. I have been seeing this doctor for over 3 years now since they were in their previous location on roosevelt blvd. If any doctor deserves a little of my time it has to be this one. I have been reasonably satisfied with the care he provides but i was blown away during my last visit. The bigger space in the current location might have added to it but the overall courtesy and respect shown by the staff and doctor was the best i have ever experienced. I did not have to wait forever before i was attended to, he made me feel as comfortable as humanly possible and he did a fantastic job. I have found a dentist for life.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

I haver been to other Dental clinics and Dentists,but the services rendered by dr. Andrew was very professional the staff were very helpful and professional.i will recommend Dr. Andrew Abolarin any time to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

treatment of staff out in the office area was unprofessional.............felt as if I left feeling there has to be a place better than this.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

this doctor is the worste doctor ever he has 5 patients seen at a time he screams at his staff and is very unprofessional

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011