Ratings for Dr. Lorette Kassis

Absolutely terrible receptionists. They don't make referrals on time, and then when they do they don't call to tell you about the appointments. Extremely disorganized place. Dr. Kassis is always in a rush and make you feel like you have to be quick and get out. DON'T GO THERE!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

With or without an appointment you have a long wait. The doctor is always

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Yes you have to wait sometimes but keep in mind she is operating a new practice on her own and personally I'd rather wait and have her take the time to discuss my issues, then be on time and rush through an appointment. She cares about her patients and does not rush to get you out of the room like other doctors I've had in the past. She takes the time to listen to concerns and does proper evaluations. Best doctor I've ever had. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Even with confirmed appointment, 1+ hour wait time is normal every time. Time to move to some other place.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I would definitely recommend Dr Kassis as she really treated my son and daughter with care and professionalism. She took time to explain every single detail of my kids' cases .Unlike other doctos' offices, my kids liked this office and they loved Dr kassis.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr kassis is a very knowledgable doctor who was so kind to enroll us as her patients and has made our move to Milton so much easier as she always finds time to see us even when she is on a busy schedule. Her staff is very helpful aswell. I am glad to have found her and have her as my family physician!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Dr. Kassis is caring and compassionate. The fact that she is very busy is a testimony of her popularity and a vote of confidence that many patients like myself have placed in her - she has earned my trust and respect with her competence and knowledge - we are fortunate to have her as our family doctor All bad reviews are fake or from jealous competition! Give her a try and judge for yourself ! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Staff is wonderful, Dr. Kassis is so helpful and Understanding. clinic is very modern and clean. the doctor always takes time to fully hear our concernes and provides great service in response. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Was waiting for 3 hours with 3 days old newborn . Now my 6 months old had pneumonia which was noticed by another doctor . Very disappointed

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

We've been patients for about a year now - and every single time have had to wait 45+ minutes for an appointment without any apology or acknowledgement of our time. Dr. Kassis is always willing to refer us to any specialists or tests we'd like and listens when we finally do get her attention but I find it very disrespectful that patient's TIME is not considered. Please change this practice - it's not fair or courteous.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Lorette Kassis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English