Ratings for Dr. Lorette Kassis

We are very grateful to have Dr. Kassis as our family doctor. On the professional level she is very competent, thorough and meticulous. Through her advice and connections, we are always able to get appointments with very competent specialist. On the personal level, she is a very personal, gently, caring and a very good listener. Her medical center has high level of cleanliness and order, which is top notch and a pleasant environment. Her center offers extra services, like taking blood samples, which makes the required procedures more accessible and time efficient. We recommend Dr. Kassis and her center to all our family and friends. Rania & Rafik Guindi

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

With an appointment I waited way over an hour before I cancelled

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Recently hired second doctor, no wait time at all! We only go to this clinic for all our issues including our toddler who gets sick often. This doctor is really nice, would recommend for sure.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

The wait time is ridiculous when you have an appointment - it’s always 45mins to an hour even when your appointment is early in the morning. She is helpful and great at giving referrals

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Every time I come in with or without an appointment I’m waiting over an hour. Then when she comes in it’s like she’s rushing me out and I don’t even feel like I’ve been helped. Currently looking for a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

The experience you receive is that of the best in Milton for walk in clinics. The doctor is passionate and genuinely cares about your well being as she showed for me and my family when we visited without a booked appointment. The wait time is a bit long but worth it. Her knowledge is extensive and her experience is evident. Thank you doctor Kassis, highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr. Kassis is one of the BEST doctors in Canada Dr. Kassis saved my mother's life due to a medical condition my elderly mother has ie. I brought my eldery mother in to see Dr. Kassis and she knew exactally what was going on with my mom. It turned into a very urgent matter and we were asked to go to the hospital to have the urgent care she needed taken care of asap. Dr. Kassis had the paperwork ready for this issue WHICH SAVED MY MOTHER'S LIFE. Without Dr. Kassis's support and quick experience and knowledge we would have went to the hospital with minimal support and no results. Dr. Kassis is very kind and always pleasant with everyone. Yes she is very busy at times but let me tell you Dr. Kassis will listen and she takes the time to help others. Dr. Kassis is our Angel I cannot tell you how greatful me and my family are for all her hardwork. Dr. Kassis is so excellent at her work she really cares. I was born in Canada and Dr. Kassis is a breath of fresh air I have never had such a great experience or thought I would ever meet such an outstanding doctor. THANK YOU DR. KASSIS KKEP UP THE GREAT WORK THAT YOU DO.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Don’t feel Dr Kassis is very helpful in diagnosing and prescribing medicine. Left the consultation feeling I didn’t get any help at all. Would not recommend this Doctor. The walk-in wait time is very long as well.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Such a great experience. Friendly staff and very knowledgeable doctor. She is very patient, took all the time to go over my questions I strongly recommend Dr. KASSIS.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Kassis is a very passionate doctor she always try her best to ensure her patients situations are taken care of. She spend time talking about issues not like many other doctors I go that are just in and out of the room. I highly recommended Doctor Kassis.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr. Lorette Kassis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English