Ratings for Dr. Lorette Kassis

Best doctor I've ever had, knowledgeable and caring. Awesome clinic and wonderful staff. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

My wife and I booked an appointment to become new patients with Dr. Kassis. We waited for 45 minutes in the waiting room for a 10am appointment. Then for another 15 minutes in the office without any sign of the Doctor. Nobody on staff spoke to us or let us know there would be a wait. How can you be an hour behind schedule at 10 in the morning? Terrible. Hard to believe Dr. Kassis would have time to talk to listen to concerns with that level of delay. We left without seeing her.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Ive noticed so many people saying they have an issue with the wait times, but to be honest I didn't mind it because i know shes doing her best, when I was with her, she took her time, and didn't rush me out after I said one thing, so I wouldn't have to come back for every concern I had, given that, I understand why because she is careful and takes her time

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I am extremely happy with Dr.Lorette Kasis! I am very lucky to have her as my new family doctor in Milton.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. needs to slow down and take time with patients. Many times I find she won't even look me in the eye. I will be leaving to find a new Doctor as I felt awful after leaving my last appointment.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Wait times are ridiculous! Even with an appointment. She cant manage a famiy practice and walk in

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I was a patient of her o will be leaving her now as she has become this rude I think I'm better then anyone else attitude. Her nose is so stuck up she can't even say hello when walking In the room. She is clueless when prescribing meds has had me on meds for my insomnia and all off a sudden today decided to just say ok I'm not writing anymore not try and cut me down or anything just a sticky no more and it's not even a narcotic or benzo Just crazy. Told me use something over the counter after being on what I'm on three years lol she just wanted to money for the visit Please if your smart don't support this clinic you will regret it.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Even with an appointment waited over 45 minutes. Walked out.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I can't rate this doctor properly. Why? Because my wife waited 2 hours on a Monday evening where they clearly overbooked. My wife who is very patient person walked out. Not once did anyone tell her they were running behind or sorry for the long wait. Good luck if you show up and there are 5 people before you. There has to be netter doctors out there

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

We have had Dr. Kassis as our family physician for over four years now and we are so happy with her care that we followed her to Milton when she moved there from her old Mississauga practice. She is definitely worth driving the extra distance!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Dr. Lorette Kassis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English