Ratings for Dr. Lorette Kassis

I would definitely recommend Dr Kassis as she really treated my son and daughter with care and professionalism. She took time to explain every single detail of my kids' cases .Unlike other doctos' offices, my kids liked this office and they loved Dr kassis.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

It is hilarious that the doctor's husband has the decency to post fake posts himself....

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr kassis is a very knowledgable doctor who was so kind to enroll us as her patients and has made our move to Milton so much easier as she always finds time to see us even when she is on a busy schedule. Her staff is very helpful aswell. I am glad to have found her and have her as my family physician!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Dr. Kassis is caring and compassionate. The fact that she is very busy is a testimony of her popularity and a vote of confidence that many patients like myself have placed in her - she has earned my trust and respect with her competence and knowledge - we are fortunate to have her as our family doctor All bad reviews are fake or from jealous competition! Give her a try and judge for yourself ! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Amazing clinic. I have bean a patient of Doctor kassis for almost 3 years now And have followed her here to Milton as she continues to provide exellent service to me and my family

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Staff is wonderful, Dr. Kassis is so helpful and Understanding. clinic is very modern and clean. the doctor always takes time to fully hear our concernes and provides great service in response. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Was waiting for 3 hours with 3 days old newborn . Now my 6 months old had pneumonia which was noticed by another doctor . Very disappointed

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

We've been patients for about a year now - and every single time have had to wait 45+ minutes for an appointment without any apology or acknowledgement of our time. Dr. Kassis is always willing to refer us to any specialists or tests we'd like and listens when we finally do get her attention but I find it very disrespectful that patient's TIME is not considered. Please change this practice - it's not fair or courteous.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Best doctor I've ever had, knowledgeable and caring. Awesome clinic and wonderful staff. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

My wife and I booked an appointment to become new patients with Dr. Kassis. We waited for 45 minutes in the waiting room for a 10am appointment. Then for another 15 minutes in the office without any sign of the Doctor. Nobody on staff spoke to us or let us know there would be a wait. How can you be an hour behind schedule at 10 in the morning? Terrible. Hard to believe Dr. Kassis would have time to talk to listen to concerns with that level of delay. We left without seeing her.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Lorette Kassis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English