Ratings for Dr. Monica N. Okun

With 2 visits, my problem was solved. Dr. Okun is patient friendly and seems to have more knowledge than my much older previous physician.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Very disapppointed. I thought I had found a good one. Dr. Okun is a good one, honest and OK for a quick stop in. They fit you in fast. The problem is Dr. Okun is ever in a rush, which means no time to analyse, ask the patient the telling question, and consequently no time to see the big picture. I have had to see another doctor to find out why I was still ill and what was causing this. Because of rushing, they forgot to do one lab test and, on another visit, neglected to do the blood test I'd come in for. After waiting weeks, I contacted the staff and emailed the doctor - turns out it was never done. Then the doctor became defensive, said it was a 'goodwill gesture' to do my labs (that I came in for?) and lost her temper. Not a good feeling when you're ill. She is young, she'll get there, and I am going to stay with a more experienced ENT.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Dr. Okun is absolutely fantastic. I've had sinus complications for years and she compliments your treatment with what works best for you. She always remembers me and is always a pleasure to visit. Her knowledge is expansive and she always anticipates your long term needs.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

Fantastic Doctor. Knows her stuff and is really great to deal with. I had a very serious sinus infection and she really helped me.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Dr. Monica N. Okun's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

AHC