Ratings for Dr. Nabil Moharib

Perhaps Dr. Moharib is adequate as General Practitioner, but he leaves a great deal to be desired as far as a surgeon goes. The removal of my lipoma was a complete disaster. Not only was it not removed (only partially), but the clinic (Medicentre) was poorly equipped for the procedure. The numbing agent began to wear off 1/2 way through the procedure at great pain to myself, with each attempted snip. Dr. Moharib complained about dull cutting implements to the nurse, but the clinic didn't have anything else available. Nor did the clinic have the sutures he requested after a small artery was accidentally cut, which caused me to be rushed to emergency. Perhaps it's not all his fault, as the Medicentre was terribly equipped for anything other than the most straightforward procedure. But I'll never understand why Dr. Moharib didn't just refer me to a proper surgeon with plenty of surgical experience in a proper facility.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Diagnosed my daughter as having stomach flu even though she told him the pain is not like stomach flu which she has had in past. He did the rebound test and she told him it was more pain when he let go, he replied its stomach flu going around. We left, pain got worse and we went to ER, within 6 hrs she had her appendix removed. I make sure I do not go if he is on service. Sorry that was a terrible mis-diagnosis that could have had a not so good outcome.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

On more than one occasion I have had this misfortune of having him as my doctor. He is extremely rushed an apathetic towards patients. I went in for a sports injury looking for some advice, a referral, etc. Instead I was told I had arthritis before I could even tell him how I recieved my injury. And when I tried to tell him it didn't just "develop" and that it was due to over exertion in sport, he told me I had too many problems for one visit and that I should come again. I should also mention that this was in a total span of less than 2 minutes. I was just putting away my phone when he walked into the room and looked at the time after he left, confirming that he had seen me for less than 2 minutes in total. I understand that he works in a walk-in practice. However this does not take away from the fact that he is a health professional, and how he treats his patients is simply negligent.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

DR MOHARIB HAS BEEN TAKING CARE OF MY HUSBAND SINCE THE LAST TWO YEARS.HE TAKES TIME TO GET TO THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM AND SATISFIES HIS PATIENT.I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE WITH HEALTH CONCERNS TO VISIT HIM.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Excellent Doctor. Takes his time and cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Awesome! Like the other review said: he doesn't hesitate to run tests and takes the time to get the full picture. He is not quick to prescribe, but accurate and meticulous in his diagnostic steps!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

This doctor is amazing. He immediately orders tests when necessary and gets back to me the next day. He always listens and offers options and helpful suggestions. He does thorough examinations and takes the time to deal with all my issues. He is very polite and respectful and seems to love helping people. I strongly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011