Ratings for Dr. E. J. Rudnisky

Our family has been seeing Dr. Rudnisky for years. He has alway taken the time to answer questions and gives very expert advise .

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Great doctor. I recommend him highly to anyone seeking a real professional.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Rudnisky isn't currently taking any new patients as far as I know, but I saw him earlier today and was impressed with his staff, his professionalism, and the fact that he took the time to explain the changes in my vision and answer my questions without making me feel rushed. His office is a bit old and outdated looking, but the equipment he and his staff use is all new and up to date technologically.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Rudnisky has been my eye doctor for 20 years. I have had nothing but excellent service from both he and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

had tests done in June. Today is Aug 25. Still have no results. Cannot find him on internet. He works in the Meadowlark professional building. I doublt he is even an opthamologist. Was referred by Dr. Fischer in Whitecourt, AB???

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011