You may also like

Ratings for Dr. E. J. Rudnisky

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Great doctor. I recommend him highly to anyone seeking a real professional.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Rudnisky isn't currently taking any new patients as far as I know, but I saw him earlier today and was impressed with his staff, his professionalism, and the fact that he took the time to explain the changes in my vision and answer my questions without making me feel rushed. His office is a bit old and outdated looking, but the equipment he and his staff use is all new and up to date technologically.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Rudnisky has been my eye doctor for 20 years. I have had nothing but excellent service from both he and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

had tests done in June. Today is Aug 25. Still have no results. Cannot find him on internet. He works in the Meadowlark professional building. I doublt he is even an opthamologist. Was referred by Dr. Fischer in Whitecourt, AB???

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Dr. E. J. Rudnisky's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Our family has been seeing Dr. Rudnisky for years. He has alway taken the time to answer questions and gives very expert advise . "

October 23, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T5R 5W5". Address has been updated from "None" to "8702 Meadowlark Road Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804841012".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. I recommend him highly to anyone seeking a real professional."

January 6, 2015
  • Last Name changed from "Rudinsky" to "Rudnisky"

January 17, 2013