Ratings for Dr. Jabal Uffelman

I loved Dr. Uffelman until he went out on his own and started offering cosmetic procedures. I felt like he was more interested in selling me Botox than taking care of my medical needs so I changed doctors. A shame because he is a really good doctor!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

I really liked this dr! but today I saw he's true face. The worst experience of my life ,with ANY dr ! just arrive from the hospital no thanks to him .He does not know he's patients at all . My daughter try to help me to find out what happen, with the procedure he wanted to do he did not even know what it was going to do on me today . He went off on her, and gave her info about me violating the hipaa law .Little did he know that my daughter is a 5'4ft 89 lbs firecracker of a PA and RLA in florida ,and that she work with not 1 but 10 to 30 at times. some of the best top Head Sergent and Dr.s in florida .and she travel the world working in varies reaches studies around the world .and her fiances is one of the top surgeon in the usa with offices TX, LA,NY,MA,FL,PR with he's father one of the best robotic sergen in fact my soon to be fatherinlaw created robotic surgerys .anyway ALL 3 procedure that he wanted me to keep going back and forth to see him for wasting my time not even knowing what they were . are all done and done in 8hr thanks only to all my daughter health comunity connections. the best part free of charges !! god blessed all of them for the help .next week dinner at my house guy's . my oppining is beware of any and everything with this dr I am very very disappointed of the dr. never again .

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

I have been going to this clinic for my annual exams, and I was not expecting a place like that. The place is GREAT! Relaxing atmosphere and the entire staff is incredible professional and friendly. Dr. Uffleman definitely is the best Gynecologist I’ve ever had. He makes generally unpleasant procedures quick, relatively comfortable and easy to understand. He was so open to all my questions. Dr. Uffelman is clearly focused on his patients and I really appreciate his methods. I've referred several women to Dr. Uffelman – I was very glad to see a caring, knowledgeable physician. CS

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

I saw Dr. Uffelman for the first time today and was very impressed. I felt very comfotable with him and he ask you questions and seem to be very knowlegeable. I will definitely visit him again. Nice office and great experience.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

This Dr. is amazing, he will listen to you and answer all your questions. Truly a rare find.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Dr. Jabal Uffelman's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)