Ratings for Dr. Harleen Braich

Very good demeanor. Patient and friendly. Painless fillings.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Rushed thru the appt. he should be selling used cars not be doing dental work, tried to upsell me a new and improved smile, all I went for was a cleaning.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

He ruined 3 of my teeth. I will need to see another dentist to fix his mistakes and waste more of my time and money. I am extremely frustrated. Do not trust this dentist.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

I had been to this doctor and he ruined my teeth and charged insurance folks Thousands of Dollars . Also my husband went to check up - He is good in basic stuff like cleaning , but if needs any filling or any surgery , he is bad - Avoid Him

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I went to this dentist for a cleaning and a check up. I had been experiencing some anxiety over the past couple of years and had been avoiding the dentist. I felt very annoyed by the way the appointment was handled by the staff and a dentist. I was being up sold while sitting in the chair. I went in feeling not that bad about my teeth and had a self esteem issue by the time I left. If I could afford cosmetic dentistry that isn't covered by insurance I would let you know and ask what can be done. He just went ahead and told me that my smile was not good enough and had a treatment plan written up for $7000. Anyways, after trying to get the X-rays transferred to my old dentist out of town with no success I am looking for a new one here. I am sure he knows what he is talking about and is probably good at the technical part of his job. Unfortunately the way he has it set up I felt like I was being sold a car at a dealership. You also have to pay upfront, which is inconvenient, but they do mention that when booking your appointment.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

His staff is absolutely terrible. His helper nicole has no social skills and literally makes fun of patients while fixing teeth. The secretary hid fees from me and when I approached her about it, she immediately called me a liar. Dr. Harleen knows his stuff, but too bad his staff is bringing him down. They ruined my tooth because that nicole girl rushed to get me out of there. Stay away from this dentist.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr braich and his ENTIRE staff are wonderful, caring and friendly. They treated both my wife and I with respect and dignity. I will continue to see Dr braich and his staff for all my dental needs as long as they are here!

Submitted May 2, 2014

Terrible Dentist!Before I thought the dentist should fix something bad to good but this doctor did the other way around. He ruined my two teeth. Less knowledgeable and impatient. AVOID this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Came for a check up. I was encouraged to go ahead with a really expensive treatment plan. I don't appreciate the demeanour of the dentist or staff. They didn't take much time to explain things. Will not go back... ever. Take caution.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

Dr. Braich and his staff are awesome. Very professional and kind. I will continue to visit this office.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012