Ratings for Dr. John Morse

Really knows his stuff and explains things clearly and doesn't rush. Very good internist and the bonus is he obviously cares about his patient.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

Dr. John was my specialist in Yellowknife...its been 18 years since I've seen him but I would do anything to see him again. I have never had another doctor anywhere close to him. He is just the best

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Dr. Morse answered all my questions and took the time to explain in great detail about my disease. He is personable and caring with his patients.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Dr. Morse is extremely kind and really cares about his patients. He is very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Are you my Dr. John Morse from Yellowknife . I was your favorite patient Carrie

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Absolutely the best! Dr. Morse not only diagnosed my health issue (when others couldn't), his caring, compassionate manner made me feel genuinely heard and my stress was greatly relieved. My visit with Dr. Morse literally saved my life.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Best Specialist I have ever seen in regards to my issues. He is very kind, he listens, and he looks for ways to resolve your pain. Going to be in trouble when he retires...

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Best specialist I have ever seen! Kind and practical. I'm lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

A very caring, knowledgeable doctor, they don't come any better than Dr. John Morse

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Absolutely fell in love with Dr. Morse when I saw him recently. He has an excellent bedside manner and I felt very at ease with him. He was very helpful and kind and came up with a possible reason for an issue that I have been having.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016