Ratings for Dr. David A. Milko

Dr. Milko took care of our Special Needs Son for 30 years. He put in a trach when he was 11/2 years old. He took excellent care of our son and his trach. He set up a program for our son that had him in and out of surgery and home the same day. As much as he deserves to enjoy his retirement, we miss him and his dedication to keeping our son alive and healthy.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

I used to go Dr. Milko until his office would no longer accept me as patient. I used to Dr.Locklen after Dr. Garner death. However, I went Dr. Milko once after Dr. Locklen retired and then when need seem again he would not accept me as patient so I had to find another that would accept me as patient. Well, I did not have insurance and end up going to a clinic. So, at one he may have been but in my eyes; no.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr. Milko is fantastic. He's not ALWAYS on time, but he is a very knowledgable, professional person. He tells the truth whether you want to hear it or not. He helped me to get a much more comfortable trach, and I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. Milko is very experienced and knowledgeable. Not only did he take care of my ear problem, but my allergies as well. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2007

He is a great Doctor who cares for his patients. I would definitely recommend him to anyone I know and care about!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006

flag | Submitted August 5, 2006

Dr. David A. Milko's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1966)

MSP/BC Med