Ratings for Dr. Archie Tang

I have been a patient of Dr. Tang's since 2010. After spending years going to a variety of dentists I consider myself extremely lucky to have found him. He is not only very skilled, he is honest, compassionate and extremely trustworthy. He consistently has his patient's best interests at heart and over the years has even waived dental fees on occassion when he knew I was encountering financial difficulty. Previous dentists have done poor quality work, recommended and done unnecessary work and have charged excessively. I used to leave another previous dentist's office and my jaw would hurt for about a day afterward from his deathgrip. One dentist knew I was planning on travelling for a long time and asked me to do a lot of unncessary work before departure. When Dr. Tang tells me something needs to be done, I know I can trust him - not just that the work is necessary, he will also explain my options and the pros and cons. He will give me timelines and when the work is done it is of excellent quality. His fees are extremely reasonable. A few months ago I had an accident and broke three teeth, chipped a fourth. In my confused state I knew I had to get help and it's a testament to how much I trust him that I ended up going to his office where he and his staff took care of me and called an ambulance. He has now repaired my smile - even my closest friends can't tell the difference.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Archie has been our family dentist for few years now. Everyone in the family, including kids (10 and 7) love him. Above everything I am impressed with his Exceptional customer service and devotion to his patients. I have had couple of dental emergencies on the weekend and he didn't mind meeting me during outside of normal office hours to tend to my needs. On top of his great service he is very reasonable in terms of pricing. He was recomended to me by a friend of mind who is a Dental Hygenist. She has worked with many Dentists i town. She said atht he was the best Dentis that she has ever worked with. She was right! Highly recomend his services.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

I'm a dental hygienist and I do NOT work for Archie Tang, but I chose him to do my Veneers as I've been so impressed by his quality of dentistry and especially his skill at cosmetic dentistry. Thank you for an amazing smile, Dr. Tang.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011