Dr. Nai Keen Szeto

5 1 2.9

You may also like

Rate Dr. Nai Keen Szeto

Dr. Nai Keen Szeto's Ratings

He is a terrible terrible dentist. He is not very professional and gets frustrated easily. I have to wait 30 mins for a 10 minute session for my braces. Whenever I ask him when the braces can come off, he doesn't give a definite answer and is never sure. After 2 years and 4 months of trusting him with my teeth, he's ruined my gums and my teeth. I am afraid to smile with my mouth open as it shows an excessive of bulging gums. He doesn't give an explanation whatsoever but suggests me to get gum surgery for extra fees. Please for the sake of your oral health and your smile, do not trust Dr. Keen Szeto with your teeth.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2866256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I have been a client of Dr. Szeto for over 25 years. I found him very efficient, knowledgeable, honest, and caring. I totally trust him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

I have been his client for many years and realized that he's a money grabber. He has poor due diligence and is very incompetence. His primary business is dental cleaning which he could do it in 15 minutes and leave your mouth bleeding and affected with disease. His plan is to have 4 dental cleaning in 1 hour which is easy money. He always rush his work and look at the time. He doesn't want to discuss about your oral health. He doesn't want to do other surgery. A professional dentist would spent 1 hour on dental cleaning, not 15 minutes and won't leave your mouth bleeding. A professional dentist would discuss about your oral health. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Szeto to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2206460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

This dentist rushed his operation on me cause it was late evening appointment. I had to get my wisdom teeth extracted and every now and then I would hear him say "oh shoot" or "gah" which scares me cause I don't know if he's doing it right. When he had to give me stitches, he rushed it that it was poorly done. I was bleeding on one side more than other due to the unprofessional stitchings that I received. My gum isn't entirely stitched so now I have to get it re-done or checked elsewhere. Really disappointed for the unnecessary pain that I had to go through

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][147438].votes_count ]]