Ratings for Dr. Leah Karpelson

Leah Karpelson introduced me to acupuncture, and remains my go-to provider for everything from bodily aches and pains, allergies, to psycho/emotional issues. Friendly, knowledgable, on-point with her treatment, no nonsense. Leah cares greatly about her patients health and well-being. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Finally! Someone who listens and finds the root of my issues. I've felt enormous change since starting acupuncture with Leah.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

felt really great after appointment and the results lasted. will definitely recommend to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

Got me ready for my weightlifting tournament! This was the first time I was able to feel any relief from a injury I had years ago.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

Very knowledgeable, friendly, and professional! I'll continue visiting Dr. Karpelson in the future.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Amazingly efficient treatment. I suffered from pain in both shoulders for half a year. 95% improvement in one session.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

I saw Leah Karpelson for back pain and anxiety. She is a very capable and professional acupuncturist, and I would recommend her without reservation.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

Leah Karpelson has created a staple in my weekly and monthly lifestyle that has changed the way I feel about the eastern Medicine. I was refereed to her for my Migraines and stress issues. I am now using acupuncture instead of the crap my doctor was giving me that made me made me drowsy and lackadaisical. Leah Karpelson is fantastic at her work and I recommend anyone who wants to improve themselves.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

I find Dr. Karpelson to be extremely helpful and very capable. She treated me for low back pain. I felt significantly better after the first treatment. She showed a lot of attention to details and asked a lot of question. She is kind, caring, very professional, and has a real passion for her work.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Dr. Leah Karpelson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New England School of Acupuncture