Ratings for Dr. Alla Y. Grigorian

My experience with Dr. Grigorian was also less than satisfactory, not to mention her office staff are completely rude to patients. If someone wants to run successful practice they should hire better office staff. Moving on. . ., Dr. Grigorian rarely ever followed through on anything she advised she was going to do. I always had to call the office to remind them of what was supposed to happen. Same thing happened with my test results no one ever called and basically forgot about me I had to call in for them, and it took forever until they got back with me. Dr. Grigorian was always leaving to go out of town and never seen to it that her matters with her patients were taken care of first. I’ve spoke to several others who were and some still are under her care and they feel the same way. I strongly recommend that you see Dr. Canty or Dr. Bascom rather than seeing Dr. Grigorian.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Had an absolutely horrible experience with Dr. Alla Grigorian, will never use this doctor or Digestive Health & Nutrition Center of Ashland again.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011