Ratings for Salina Huq

I lov e Salina like a sister. She has worked so hard over the years. salina really cares about the people in Nova Scotia. She want to deliver the best care possible.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Salina is awesome !! She always takes her time with people and answers all their questions.She is one of the most knowledgeable people I know .Anyone would be lucky to have a N.P.like her looking after them. She treats everyone like a friend.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

A true kind hearted practitioner! She really cares about her patients and its obvious in her detailed work. She goes above and beyond to help her patients. Its a shame a few ignorant people abuse her on this system. She is a gem!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Salina is absolutely wonderful! She accurately diagnosed me and treated me in a timely and effective manner. I saw her just today and was extremely pleased with her professionalism and interpersonal skills.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Salina Huq is a N.P. and in my opinion better than any doctor I have ever had. She is thorough, patient, knowledgeable, very kind and very relatable. When I was using Champix to quit smoking, she wanted to have me come in every two weeks to see how I was doing. Not many doctors will make you feel like they care, but Salina really does care about you and your well-being. I recommend Salina to anyone that is looking for a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

I enjoy going to Salina. Being a health care professional myself it's easy to see that she tries her best to spend as much time with her patients as possible. Appointments are usually very quick and I leave happy. Salina is very intelligent and I enjoy being looked after by an NP. She takes time to get to know me, and when she has the time and opportunity to talk to me she does. It's nice feeling properly cared for.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

We CHERISH her as our family doctor. Since she accepted us as regular patients 2 years ago & we have loved her care:)) We have pretty routine requests she has always come through with specialist referrals and tests we needed. Her personality is sweet and she is young and refreshing! We never try to overwhelm her with too many things since we respect our appointment time. I have seen families demand to see her without even booking an appointment ! She is GOLD and absolutely nothing less.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Salina Huq first saw me at a well woman's clinic and then took me on as her regular patient at her office at lacewood medical clinic. She quickly hot me referred to a specialist and has been working closely with me over the last year to help through a variety of health issues- sons serious, some minor ailments. Regardless of the problem, she made me feel important, comfortable and never rushed me even when her time was limited. She's handled every problem professionally. If she isn't punctual, it's usually because she's overbooked or taking time to show her patients concern without rushing them out. I feel lucky to have found her and would recommend her to anyone :) thank you Salina!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

thank goodness my family found her!she's an old family friend and has excellent bedside manner!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

As patients of this kind caregiver, our family is so grateful for her care and dedication. We have had experiences with other family doctors and through our booked appointments with her were able to overcome some difficult health problems. We feel blessed and fortunate to be able to say we are under her care. She accepted us as patients and we know we are in good hands.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013