You may also like

Rate Dr. Amanda Maloney

Dr. Amanda Maloney's Ratings

I have a hard time believing any of the GOOD reviews on here are real. This doctor is terrible. One of the other comments summed it up best. Arrogant, impatient and lazy. I don't even think she read my referral file. I honestly got more use from just reading WEBMD myself. I didn't even feel she was asking me any questions related to my symptoms. Your probably thinking well HOUSE MD the TV show has a genius that has bad bedside manners. This doctor is exactly the same - except the genius part :-/

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

My appointment was so bad , she was interrogating, abusive, and arrogant, She informed me that my plugged ears and the shooting pain in my ear drum have nothing to do with my ears. Hmmm ! Without going into detail of the whole appointment I will say I was forced to stand up and say "YOU ARE A SHITTY DOCTOR" !! And left her office . She looked at me , her mouth wide open in shook , she shook her head shrugged her shoulders as if to say "what"?
I've been feeling bad since for saying that until I came to this site and read so many common comments..
PS I think the positive comments are written by Amanda Maloney herself. Just sayin ..

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2821951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Maloney by me GP in 2014. Dr. Maloney was very informative and answered all my questions. I was pleased with her willingness to explain all the details of the surgery for a deviated septum to me and was much more comfortable knowing what I was getting into. After surgery she spoke with me and put me at ease. I highly recommend this ENT specialist. Her receptiont, Mary, is wonderful and caring as well. Dr. Maloney may run a bit late but that's because she takes the time to listen and explain things to her patients instead of shuffling them out the door.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Incredible specialist - knowledgeable, kind, and conscientious. Doesn't use a ton of jargon, which I appreciate. Office staff are helpful - avoid the younger one if you can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Saw Dr. Maloney twice. The first time I felt indifferent. But, about 8 years later, I saw her again for a different matter. It turned out to be a bad experience. She was arrogant, impatient and seemed lazy. She didn't take the time to listen and brushed off my complaints. She even claimed that my issues weren't even ent related. I asked her about another issue related to my nose but told me I had to make another appointment which could have been easily answered. It gave me a bad impression. Finally, I saw someone else and it was confirmed that it was Ear related. I did not think she cared enough to further investigate. And when it was time to follow up after ear and balance tests, the receptionist just said oh don't bother coming in. An unprofessional doctor with poor front staff

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2720393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Dr. Maloney is one of the best specialists I have ever been to. I have been to her for several different issues, and each time she has been thorough and informative. My g.p.'s office loves her because she sends such detailed notes when a patient is sent to her. The practice is well run and the receptionist extremely pleasant and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Maloney to anyone who is looking for an excellent ENT.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2703781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

Recently saw Dr. Maloney after a very convoluted experience with multiple doctors to deal with a nasty ear infection and rupture. Prior to seeing Dr. Maloney I had seen another ENT and had a really bad experience. Dr. Maloney was warm, very knowledgeable and diagnosed and explained my condition to me in detail. She is obviously very experienced and knows her stuff. The fact that she has a great bedside manner is icing on the cake and sadly, a quality that is lacking in many surgeon's offices. I would highly recommend Dr. Maloney to anyone needing to see an ENT. She was great.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2643860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

Wonderful doctor, she followed up on my tests, explained my ear problem to me in detail and gave me the best advice about my options.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2569524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Dr. Maloney rocks!!! she is cool, attentive, a great listener, respectful and educated.
She explains things very well and you can talk to her about anything. Very cool funky Lady, I really like her and enjoy being her patient.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2567753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I too was surprised by the negative reviews. Dr. Mahoney was very polite and friendly. She asked many questions and listened to the answers. I am sure I wasn't her most exciting patient - I had a mild ear infection that had mostly cleared but I kept the appt as I had waited so long for the referral. She repeated a test just to ensure the results of the first test was valid. She welcomed me back for the duration of the referral period.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1956602].votes_count ]]