Ratings for Dr. Sharon Dodd

She is an amazing and very helpful Doctor!! She was very attentive and really knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I started seeing Dr. Dodd over 13 years ago and feel that she is the most amazing doctor ever! Unlike other doctors that I have seen, Dr. Dodd takes her time in assessing her patients and providing them with the care and professionalism that they deserve. Along with being attentive, caring and very professional, Dr. Dodd is an extremely knowledgeable GP who seems to take pride in continuous learning. I am very happy with Dr. Dodd as my family GP and also feel that she has amazing front-line staff who make her patients feel welcome and important!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

From my many experiences from going to Dr. Dodd about anything that regards to my health, I can say for a fact that she is hands down one of the most understanding G.P's I've ever met. She takes her time in assesing what is presented to her and after well consideration, she prescribes the medicine to you. I would definately recommend her to anyone that ever meeds a permanent family physicist. The drive to her clinic is worth it.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Dodd is very helpful and attentive, she is very informative when it comes to diagnoses and treatments and does not waste unnecessary time. She is very honest and down to earth, I really appreciate her going out her way to help and meet the patient's needs very unlikely to find such Doctors these days.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Carelessness and lack of concern for her patients. All in all a terrible experience that I would NOT recommend to anyone. Makes constant mistakes and even had the paperwork of a different patient and almost made me believe I had those conditions when in reality her and her admin ppl just pay no attention. Lack of focus all around and known to misdiagnose patients. Shame that a doctor and someone with this much impact on somebody's life can be so oblivious to all the possible illnesses one may develop. Do better, be more thorough and maybe people will trust you. Take the extra time and make sure there are no issues with your patients before quickly sending them off without them knowing what condition they may be attaining. View your patients as humans and not just a number and maybe you will earn more respect.

Submitted February 24, 2017

Walked in to get a second opinion about a serious illness and what I can say is that she is awful ... horrible.....literally kicked me out after 10 minutes saying that she has to see other patients and that I will probably hate her for that...well, I might for sure because I wasted 1:30 hrs waiting to meet her and got nothing out of the 10 minutes I spent with her ... did not even touch me to check for what I am complaining from .... she also said that she is not going to order any tests or anything like that and that I should go and check with a specialist... so all what I have done then is giving her money for seeing me for ZERO service..... Staff: the lady in reception does not speak English in a way that is understandable ...she speaks Indian very fluently as I can see . She also got this mad face and never smiled at me. All in all she is not professional enough.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Dr. S. Dodd has been my G.P for many years. She's a phenomenal / professional Dr in every aspect; knowledge base, bedside manners, attentive, caring, overall demeanor. My mother just recently started seeing her and asked me why I never recommended such a great Dr. to her sooner. My mom's thrilled to have her as her fam Dr and hopes she will continue to practice for many more yrs to come, as it is difficult to find a great fam Dr. these days.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Dr. Dodd is professional, knowledgeable, and a caring doctor. She has excellent " bed side manners" and listens attentively to your concerns and you never feel rushed. From a routine physical exam, she was able to identify a deeper health concern and expeditiously arranged the necessary tests, surgery & follow up care. I am so grateful that she is my doctor and would highly recommend her to my friends & family.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

My whole family has been seeing her for many years and we all love her! She is very friendly, kind and takes time to fully understand what you are in for and does her absolute best to treat you. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Knows her stuff. Helpful as well.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014