You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Janet YU

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Extremely knowledgable and professional. Dr. Janet Yu listens to you & your body's needs and her treatments have always resulted in better health from my experiences. Since 2007 Dr. Janet Yu has treated my injuries with such care, compassion and most of all she delivers a treatment which results in healing the issue. I always feel excellent results after! I now go as my choice for regular maintenance. Also a very clean clinic in a brand new building in a convenient location behind Coquitlam Centre with free parking in the back.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr. Janet Yu is a very experienced practitioner. I had an excellent service and very good results from her treatments. I strongly recommend people to her. The clinic is very nice, new, and clean. She is very friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

She is very experieced practioner, but, she only works like routine job, she does not pay an attetion on each patient's condition. If you are lucky, her acupuncture might be work on you, but I am not lucky enough, she gave me a really bad experience.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

After few years of enduring persistant pain that would not go away (even after hours of fizio and few specialist trying to help) Janet helped me - in few treatments my pain is 90 % gone. She is excellent in her profession.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr. Janet YU's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "V3E0" to "V3B 0G5". Address has been updated from "None" to "2976 Glen Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16048081986".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Yu for years. She is an awesome practitioner, and a wonderful person. It is a pleasure to recommend her service."

October 25, 2014