Ratings for Dr. Shamim Dawood

All I know about her she rushes with her questions and does not diagnose children well.I would not recommend her to treat children as she isn't knowledgeable enough.All she does is blood tests and vaccinations.Even while listening to you she is seems like she is tuning in to see where she can do a test on you for whatever reason.It seems more like she rushes with you to meet her next patient.more patients but no empathy.She does not have any recommendations to specialists not can she refer to one.Very generic and only good for generic questions.please don't take her as your family doctor.Most doctors recommend you to a specialist even for an Opthalmologist but she is just clueless.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

She works with you to find the right solution for whatever issue you may be having. She is kind and takes the time to talk to you. . I would recommend Dr.Dawood :)

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr.Dawood is a great doctor! She has been my doctor for 3 + years. She is easily available for a short notice appointment and on time. She works with you to find the right solution for whatever issue you may be having. She is kind and takes the time to talk to you. Her staff is always friendly and helpful. I would recommend Dr.Dawood :)

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Very nice lady but doesn't seem very knowledgeable. Have had 2 experiences with her, where poor medical advice given. Had to change doctors as she seems hesitant to refer onto other Doctors (specialists) whom are better equipped to treat certain conditions.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Amazing Doctor ,We highly recommend Dr.shamim Dawood Very experienced and friendly Dr... she made us feel like our daughter is in great hands. Our experience at every appointment has always been pleasant, her staff always receives my family with a smile and they are also very nice.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

wonderful human being. knowledgeable doctor & very ethical. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Great doctor, listens and is very patient. Staff very friendly and always love catching up with them.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Dr. Dawood is our family doctor. We've found her to be very thorough and she does not rush you out the door like some other doctors. She spends the time with you to make sure everything is looked after. She also takes very detailed notes so you're always on the same page with each visit. The staff is probably the best I've ever dealt with. They are strong communicators, very organized, and extremely friendly. I'm surprised at some of the reviews on here that are more negative. We've had nothing but good experiences so far.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

She does not seem certain about anything she's saying. We explaining what might be wrong, she asks what I want to do. "Do you think you should see a specialist? I can refer you?". With my children, she doesn't fully examine them when they're sick. I took one of them to a different walk in during off hours and the doctor there was far more thorough and knowledgeable. I left Dr. Dawood because I have zero confidence in her. I seems like she feels the same way about herself.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

really nice staff at the clinic, Not so much the doctor.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015